Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Apartment Complex

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2n4rqt.jpg

Sunny Hill Apartment Complex

23kemc3.jpg

Name:Kevin Nash
Ring Name/Nickname:"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black Biker Boots
Tagging:Anyone

He had been passing through Sunny Hill in the back of his limo watching the news when he seen three familiar faces on the screen. Two of the men involved in the supermarket brawl were his trainees who had graduated top of his class the other man he didn't like at all, the kid was cocky and told him that he didn't need his training when he offered it to him. Diesel had the driver turn the car around and bring him over to the apartment complex his two boys Fearless and Kid Sadystyk lived, he had a bad feeling the two had gotten themselves into a bit of a rut and he intended to help them out of it.

When Kevin got to the complex he walked up to Jasper and Ethan's porch and took a seat in one of the chairs knowing the two weren't home. He had his own apartment in the place but he wanted to catch the two right when they got home to ask them what was going on and why Jasper was beating the holy hell out of Ryan Walker in the middle of a supermarket on national television.

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Lily

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Ethan, Julia, Jade

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Kat, Julia

23kemc3.jpg

Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black Biker Boots

As they all approached the apartments Ethan and Jasper were messing around hitting each other playfully. Jade looked to Julia and smiled, "Hey did you wanna just crash at my place, don't worry I have a futon you can sleep on it's wicked comfy if not I can walk you home" ,Jade offered. When they all reached the complex Jasper looked towards his porch and noticed someone sitting there, he couldn't really make out who it was so he continued walking but he put his guard up just in case the person was dangerous.

Diesel seen his boys coming into the complex and waited until they got a bit closer before standing up and making his way into the light, revealing who he was. "You boys seem to have gotten yourself into some trouble" ,Diesel stated as he made his way over to them.

Both Ethan and Jasper looked at the man and smiled, "Well if it isn't Kevin fucking Nash how have you been" ,Jasper stated.

"I've been good I was passing through when I seen you boys on TV so I decided to come back here for a while and help you guys out, I can see Ryan Walker's causing some trouble again" ,Diesel stated. He looked over at the women that were with the guys he knew Jade and Lily but the other two he had never met, they must've came to town after he had left. "I'm Kevin but most people call me Diesel" ,He stated extending his hand to Kat and Julia for them to shake it.

Jade smiled when she seen who it was that was at the complex, she gave him a hug then smiled, "It's been a while Nash it's good to see you" ,Jade stated.

"Good to see you too Jade how's old man Mike he still running the pub?" ,Diesel asked. Jade nodded letting him know that her father was still running the pub. "He's good he's been having some problems with another businesses owner lately but other then that he's alright" ,Jade stated. "Ah well if he needs anything tell him I'm back in town" ,Diesel told her. He then looked to Jasper and Ethan, "I'm opening the gym back up and I want to see you boys in there bright and early" ,Diesel stated.

"I kinda promised that I would visit Kat at work in the morning" ,Jasper stated.

"Well you can stop by there first then but after that your ass better be in that gym and ready to go your lady friend is more then welcome to come by when she's done at work if she'd like" ,Diesel told them. "I'm gonna go get some sleep now you know where I live if you need anything". Diesel then looked to Kat and Julia, "I live two doors down from Jasper and Ethan if you guys need anything don't hesitate to ask". With that he turned and made his way into the building and up to his apartment.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Black cami tank, jean mini skirt, black wedged heels
Tagging: Jasper, Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia, Kevin

Kat smiled and shook Diesel's hand. "Kat Jennings," she said. "Nice to meet you." She then looked up at Jasper and glanced around at everyone else. After Kevin told both Jasper and Ethan they had to stop at the gym and that Kat could come by later after work she nodded indicating that she definitely would like to do that. If it was the gym he was talking about was the one she thought it was, then it was nearby the dance studio. So, it was possible she could even get some dance time in as well depending on how Jasper's schedule ran. It would be absolutely perfect. Once Kevin left, Kat waved good bye. "Well," she then said to everyone. "Good night everyone. I had such a wonderful time. I'm so glad we all met and I can't wait for the weekend." She paused a moment and added, "I just live a floor up." She looked over at Jasper and smiled at him. "You can walk me to my door... if you'd like..." she suggested, her cheeks turning red, her voice going soft.

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Ethan looked to Lily and smiled, "You wanna head upstairs now so we can get some cuddle time in before we fall asleep" ,Ethan asked. He put his arm around her and leaned down to kiss her cheek. When Kat mentioned Jasper walking her to her door he smiled, "Of course I'll walk you to your door what kind of man would I be if I didn't" ,Jasper stated with a smile. He held his hand for Kat to take it so they could make their way up to her apartment.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Attire: Black cami tank, jean mini skirt, black wedged heels
Tagging: Jasper, Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia, Kevin

Kat waved good night to everyone and led Jasper up to her apartment.

(Exits to Kat's Apartment)

261n1py.jpg

Jasper said good night to everyone then followed Kat up to her apartment.

(Exits to Kat's Apartment)

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, and he necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone

As they got closer to the apartment Lily noticed someone sitting on the porch. That didn't seem right, until she knew who it was. 'Oh hey it's Diesel' She thought, smiling giving him a little wave. He was taking away her morning time with Ethan she wasn't happy about that, but either she'd go with him or she'd see him later. "What kind of question is that? Of course I do." She stated smiling give him her cheek to kiss. "Night Kat, it was nice meeting you. Night all, see you later, lets go Ethan." She said putting her arm around his waist to lay on his lower back.

(Exit's To Ethan and Jasper's Apartment)

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan said his good nights to everyone as well then made his way up to his apartment with Lily so that they could go lay down.

(Exit's To Ethan and Jasper's Apartment)

Posting as Julia
Julia turned to Jade "alright I will spend the night with you Jade ". She turned to Kevin and said " nice to meet you Iam julia and I will keep that in mind." Julia watched him leave then turned to Jade saying "lead the way to your place".

23kemc3.jpg

Attire:Black Athletic Pants, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Morning)

Kevin woke up rather early in the morning and got ready, he got dressed and made his way out to the parking lot at Sunny Hill Complex and threw his gear bag in the back of his car then got into the driver's seat. He put on his shades and started the car, he had an intense training for the boys today and he knew it was going to be rough on them but in the long run would pay off tremendously. Kevin backed out of his parking spot then drove off heading toward his gym.

(Exits to Sunny Hill Gym/ School of Hard Knocks)

wgp4y8.jpg

Name: Cassandra Price
Ring Name/Nickname: Cassie
Attire: Pink cami tank, beige capris, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Taka, Kevin, JA

(Thurs June 5, 2014; night)

Once Cassie arrived at the complex with Kevin, Taka and JA, she gave them all a smile and looked at JA. "We'll be but a moment. If you give me your apartment number, I can meet you there after Taka and Kevin get their groceries. Would that be all right?" she asked.

rk09iw.jpg

Name: Julius Anthony Chen
Ring Name/Nickname: J.A.
Attire: Black coat, Slayer Logo Shirt, Distressed pants, Diesel Shoes, Rayban glasses.
Tagging: Cassie

J.A. followed Kevin's car to the apartment complex. He told them that he'll just wait outside. When Cassie asked for his apartment number, he got interrupted, His phone rang, an international number. He excused himself.

(on the phone)

"Ahhh Yes, yes. I got the copies earlier."

"Oh as you can see, from the stat sheet I emailed you, we are really getting a lot of hits."

"Yes Mr. Kazuhiro, the Ads would go online tonight as promised."

"It's nice doing business with you too. Domo."

After the call, he turned his attention back to Cassie and gave her the Apartment number.

"I'll meet you there then." He nodded.

(Exits to J.A's Home Office)

wgp4y8.jpg

Attire: Pink cami tank, beige capris, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Taka, Kevin, JA

Cassie looked at both Taka and Kevin and smiled. "All right. Let's go get your groceries then." At that, she led them both back up to her place so that they could retrieve their items.

(Exits to Cassie's Apartment)

byvvz.jpg

Name: Manabu Takamura
Ring Name/Nickname: Takamura, Taka
Attire: White Undershirt, Red Pajamas
Tagging: Anyone, Cassie

(Friday June 6, 2014; morning)

(On the phone, answering Cassie's call)

"Moshi moshi? Goodmorning! Takamura, Manabu speaking! Ummmm ehhhh May I know who this is?"

wgp4y8.jpg

Attire: Black knit short-sleeve top, beige shorts, black wedged heels.
Tagging: No one; calls Taka on the phone

(Friday June 6, 2014; later morning)

Cassie smiled. "This is Cassie, Taka. Remember me? From the grocery store? You helped me get the job and everything..." her voice trailed a little and she giggled softly. "I was calling to see if you and Kevin wanted to get together today and look at apartments here. I have some free time this afternoon and if I can help you out, I'd like to. Especially after everything you did for me."

byvvz.jpg

(On the phone)

"Of course of course! It's just that I forgot to save your number on my phone! I got so tired last night answering a lot of emails from Japan! I even missed the news showing the rumble at the grocery! That would be wonderful! Well, honestly the guys at A.W.O.L would probably want to meet us today because it's the day before the show but maybe it's going to be later, like late afternoon. They haven't even contact me yet. I try to reach Kevin. I'll let him know, ok? Anyway, how was last night? Was J.A. a good boss? Was the job exciting? I would love to know!"

wgp4y8.jpg

Attire: Black knit short-sleeve top, beige shorts, black wedged heels.
Tagging: No one; calls Taka on the phone

(Friday June 6, 2014; later morning)

"The job seems very exciting and so far JA seems to think I'm doing well at it," Cassie said. "I have a contract and everything and I just turned in my first official assignment." She giggled softly, her excitement clear. "And yes, definitely get in touch with Kevin and when you both know what you're doing with A.W.O.L today, let me know or I can meet up with you and tag along and when you have the free time, we can stop back here. Whatever is easiest," she said.

byvvz.jpg

(On the phone)

"Okee dow kee! Uhhh did I said that right? Ha ha ha, sorry, I'm just practicing some cool words so I can be cool with fans you know? Anyway I'm glad that you really like your job! That's one key to success, loving your job! Yes, I would call him, I think he is still sleeping but who knows. Alright, you only staying in your apartment today? We'll just visit once we ready. Ok? We'll call you so you are ready too."

2w3rmzl.jpg

Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Joseph, Mark, Murrin

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph, Jasper, Mark, Kat

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Murrin, Joseph, Kat, Jasper

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

When the cab pulled up to the complex Kat looked to Jasper and whispered to him about chipping in for cab fare. Murring and Mark asked the same thing, looking at both Jasper and Joseph. Smiling and ready for some quieter time, they all waited for everyone to reach a decision so that they could head on into the complex and part ways for the evening. Kat was definitely ready for her movie and snuggle time with Jasper and Murring was ready for her time with Joseph. Mark was just happy his sister was out, having fun and connecting with someone he thought to be a good guy.

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

When they got to the apartment complex and Kat mentioned cab fare Jasper shook his head and gave her a look that told her he got it. Jasper paid the driver then he got out of the car followed by Joseph. "So I guess we part ways here, I'll see you tomorrow Joey" ,Jasper stated with a smile giving the man a friendly pat on the shoulder. "See ya tomorrow Jasper behave yourself tonight" ,Joseph stated in response with a small laugh. The two men then led their guests to their apartments both excited for the night they were about to have.

(Jasper Exit to Jasper and Ethan's Apartment, Joseph Exits to Joseph's Apartment)

2w3rmzl.jpg

Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Joseph, Mark, Murrin

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph, Jasper, Mark, Kat

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Murrin, Joseph, Kat, Jasper

Kat smiled at Jasper and blushed. "Thanks," she said as she got out of the cab.

Murrin and Mark soon followed, both nodding their thanks to Jasper. Murrin then turned toward Joseph and took a hold of his arm, stumbling only a little. She gave him a smile.

"See you later," Kat then said, waving at everyone and taking Jasper's hand.

Mark and Murrin waved good bye at both Kat and Jasper. Murrin looked up at Joseph. "Ready when you are," she said. She then looked over at Mark and gave him a smile.

"Me too," Mark said.

(Kat exits to Jasper and Ethan's Apartment; Mark and Murrin exits to Joseph's Apartment)

Back
Top Bottom