Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Late Night Diner

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
zn2bfk.jpg

The Late Night Diner

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Evening)

When they got to the Diner a waitress immediately came over to the group and led them to a booth so they could sit down and order. "What would you all like to drink? Also would you like any appetizers to start with" ,the waitress asked when they were seated. Jasper and Joseph both looked at the menu then at the same time said, "Sprite". The two looked at each other and raised their eyebrows and again both at the same time said, "Cheese fries". Paul laughed a little at how the two seemed to have more and more in common as they got to know each other.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Jasper, Paul, Joseph, Murrin

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Joseph, Jasper, Paul, Kat

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

Murrin stumbled into her seat causing her to wince and blush as she did. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, her eyes watering just a bit. To cover up her embarrassment and hiding the fact that she was trying to hold back tears, she stared at her lap. Kat just smiled at the girl, trying her best to let her know that it was all right and that no one was judging. When the waitress came over and both Jasper and Joseph began placing their orders for drinks and appetizer, Kat couldn't help but giggle. Nor could Murrin. Almost immediately, Murrin's tears began to subside and she started to feel a bit more relaxed as well. Both women also found it sweet how similar their tastes were... at least when it came to food.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Joseph placed his hand on Murrin's leg and gave her a smile letting her know he really liked her flaws and all. Jasper could tell that Joseph liked the blonde and it made him smile a bit. Jasper placed his hand on Kat's leg as well and leaned into her a bit, he was crazy about the woman and hoped she knew that. Paul wanted to wait until they all had their food before telling Jasper the truth about his brother Joseph and getting into apologizing for everything.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin suddenly felt Joseph's hand on her leg. Immediately, she bit down on her lip and blushed. Looking into his eyes, she gave him a smile. It amazed her at how kind he was, how attentive and sweet. It was like a dream and she was so afraid she'd wake up and have it replaced by a nightmare. Trying not to think on such things, she focused on Joseph and just how nice he was toward her and how he seemed to truly want to be there for her and show her he cared.

Kat giggled softly and moved closer to Jasper when she felt his hand touch her leg. She had definitely fallen for him in all ways and she knew he had for her in return. It was a nice feeling to feel so cherished, especially after the hell she'd been through the past couple of years. And to have found the one person she knew she wanted to be with over everyone else after only a day... it was just amazing.

As both Kat and Murrin sat there, they wondered what more Paul might have to say. Regardless, at least both Jasper and Joseph seemed to be getting along and that warmed them both. But from the look of things, it seemed as if Paul had more to say and that made both women worry a little for the two men sitting with them--two men each cared about a great deal.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

After a little while the waitress came back with the drinks and appetizers she set them down on the table, "I'll be back for your orders in a little bit" ,she stated cheerfully before walking off. As soon as the waitress was out of sight Paul looked to his two sons and sighed, "Listen boys I know today's news has been a bit of a shocker well for Jasper anyways and then the incident with Mike, it's been a rather stressful day so I'm going to try and keep things short" ,Paul began. "Joseph you've known about your brother since you were a kid and Jasper you've been kept in the dark for nearly your whole life reason being is because I didn't want your mother to find out about what I did, I cheated on her when she first got sick with Joseph's mother and then a few months later I found out she was pregnant" ,Paul paused for a moment to see how Jasper was reacting to it all. "I'm so sorry for keeping this from you I just wanted you to know that after we found out that your mother had cancer I was under a lot of stress...." ,Paul was then interrupted by Jasper putting his hand up.

"You were under a lot of stress...." ,Jasper stated quietly. "You know mom was under a lot of stress too after all she was the one that had a disease that she knew was going to eventually kill her, I'm glad she didn't find out because that would've only killed her faster I just....I can't believe how selfish you were" ,Jasper shook his head then stood up. "I'll be back in a few I need to clear my fucking head for a minute".

When Jasper got up Joseph put his head down and sighed, "I'm gonna go talk to him" ,he stated simply then got up to follow Jasper outside. After the two left Paul looked to Kat and Murrin, "I'm really sorry about this hopefully they'll come back shortly I'd hate to be the one that ruins the night" ,Paul stated.

Joseph walked up to Jasper who was sitting on the hood of their father's car, "Hey listen I'm sorry...." ,Joseph stated quietly but was interrupted before he could continue, "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong yeah you're the result of my father cheating on my sick mother but I don't blame you for anything in fact I kinda wish I could've gotten to know you sooner I can't believe he kept this from me for so long, yeah I'm pissed that he cheated on my mother but I'm even more pissed that he couldn't at least let me know about you sooner" ,Jasper then looked the man straight in the face. "I want you to know that I'll never blame you and I still want to get to know you, we have years to catch up on thanks to dear old dad".

"Well we can start now Jasper it may have taken a while for us to meet but that doesn't mean we don't have plenty of time still to get to know each other, we should probably get back inside though so that Kat and Murrin aren't stuck with an awkward vibe" ,Joseph stated in response. Jasper laughed a little and nodded in agreement before getting up and walking with Joseph back into the diner and to the booth they were sitting in. When the two sat down Jasper put his arm around Kat and cuddled into her a bit just feeling her next to him made him feel a lot better. Joseph sat down next to Murrin and gave her a smile to let her know everything was alright.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat and Murrin looked at each other when Jasper excused himself, Joseph soon following after him to try and smooth things over no doubt. They sat there quietly and looked at Paul and then once again at each other. Kat felt badly for Jasper and didn't blame him for being upset with his father. The idea of what the man had done... it was awful to be sure. Murrin bit down on her lip and began to fidget a little. She hoped that Joseph would be able to make Jasper feel better. She could tell that the guy was hardly mad at Joseph, but at his dad. Though that didn't make things any easier during the here and now. Once again, Kat looked over at Murrin and gave her a smile. Murrin smiled back.

Just then, Jasper and Joseph returned and both Kat and Murrin's faces lit up the moment they caught sight of them. Kat snuggled close when she felt Jasper lean against her, offering him her support and any comfort that she could. Murrin blushed a bit when Joseph smiled at her. She was glad to see that both he and Jasper seemed to be all right.

"Well," Kat then said, trying to ease the tension just a little. "I'm ready to order." She looked to Murrin. "How about you, Murrin?"

Murrin blushed and nodded. "I... I'm ready as well," she said. She then looked over at Joseph and gave him another smile.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"I'm ready to order too" ,Jasper stated. Joseph nodded in agreement and both men grabbed at there stomachs at the same time and laughed, it was clear that the two were going to be able to cheer each other up when one of them was upset and it wasn't hard to see they were related. Even if they didn't know each other their whole lives they had a lot in common and it was showing a lot every time they were together.

Both men snacked on the cheese fries while they waited for the waitress to come back and take their orders and when she did both men ordered the same meal with slight differences. Joseph got the chicken dinner with mashed potatoes and corn while Jasper got his with a salad and a baked potato. Paul liked the fact that the two were so much alike and that they were getting along so well and he regretted not introducing them sooner. Paul ordered the barbeque ribs with potatoes and mixed vegetables with a side of chicken soup and crackers.

Jasper looked to Kat and smiled, "So what are you having hun?" ,he asked kindly as he held her close. He gave Kat a smile letting her know he was happy to be with her and everyone else even with the news he had just gotten. Joseph placed his hand on Murrin's leg again after he placed his order and gave her another smile letting her know he was happy as well. "Sorry for leaving you before" ,Joseph whispered so that only Murrin could hear him.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat nuzzled Jasper a little and smiled. "I'm going to get a salad and the grilled salmon," she said. "With a side of rice." She was glad that Jasper seemed in better spirits upon returning with Joseph. The two definitely were able to cheer each other up and that made her happy to see.

Murrin blushed when she felt Joseph touch her leg once again. Without even realizing it, she moved a bit closer to him and smiled. "It's all right," she whispered back for only him to hear. "But I'm glad you're back." At that, she blushed a bit harder and giggled softly. Then, looking at the menu one last time, she decided on her dinner choice--the tilapia with the mango salsa, mixed vegetables and a side of rice.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

When everyone finished ordering their food the waitress made her way towards the kitchen to give the chef their orders. Joseph smiled then looked around at everyone at the table, "So after here we're going to the fuze box to have some fun I can't wait" ,he stated. He gave Murrin's leg a gentle squeeze to let her know he was gonna stick to his word and take care of her. Jasper nodded, "Yeah I can't wait either up until just last night I had never been in there and now I love it thank to the beautiful dancer sitting next to me" ,Jasper stated in response giving Kat a smile.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin felt Joseph's hand gently squeeze her leg and almost immediately she felt her cheeks grow warm. She looked over at him and gave him a smile, one meant just for him, and giggled ever so softly. It amazed her all the subtle gestures and overtures he was making toward her and she hoped she was reading them correctly. Never had she dared to hope as much as she found herself doing in that moment. And as scary as it was, as terrifying, she found she couldn't help herself. She was completely drawn.

Kat giggled at Jasper and nuzzled him a little at his comment and compliment. "Well thanks," she said. "I'm glad you like it there. The place would be boring without you. Besides, you aren't a bad dancer." She smiled at him letting him know that she sincerely meant every word. She then looked over at Joseph and Murrin. "And you both will have fun, I'm sure. It's fun there."

Murrin bit down on her lip. Though she was excited to spend more time with Joseph given the signals he seemed to be giving her--and how she hoped she was right about them and not deluding herself or seeing things she only wished to be seeing--she was still a bit apprehensive about going somewhere in which people primarily danced. Being as uncoordinated as she was, as accident prone and awkward, she feared what could potentially happen. Sure, no one would laugh in her face, but what would they truly be thinking...? Oh, it was so hard to tell and she desperately wanted to open up, but... "I've heard it's fun. Mark has been," she said, her voice very quiet. She then looked at Joseph. "I'm sure it'll be fun," she added, giving him another special smile just for him.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Joseph loved the way Murrin smiled at him it made him feel special and only made him like her more and more every time she smiled. The man liked her when he first laid eyes on her, Joseph wanted her to know exactly how he felt and he hoped she was getting his hints. He was a little shy and wasn't the type to outright say he liked her but he would definitely hint towards it and hope for the best.

Jasper smiled at what Kat said, "Thank you until I met you I never even attempted to dance you've brought out a whole new side of me and I love it" ,Jasper stated with a huge smile. Kat had helped him with a lot of things within the short time they knew each other and he was grateful that he met her. After a little bit their food finally came and both Joseph and Jasper began to eat, they both enjoyed their dinner a lot.

"So after we leave the fuze box you wanna come over and play some games?" ,Joseph asked Murrin quietly so that only she could hear him. "Mark can come too if you want". He wanted her to know he wasn't going to try anything and that he was going to respect her and all he wanted to do was have some fun and spend more time with her. "Also depends on how late it is but if it isn't too late by the time we leave I'd like to hang out for a little while". Joseph gave her a smile his cheeks were red from blushing and he was a bit nervous about what her response would be.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin felt her insides flutter everytime Joseph looked at her and even more so when he smiled. Was it even possible for someone like him to even remotely be... interested? She knew Mark had been hinting at it and pushing her earlier. He knew her well, could tell straight off that he was the sort she'd like. But never had her brother pushed as hard as he had earlier on. Such actions definitely made her look a bit deeper into herself, question her own thoughts and desires a bit more than normal. She knew what she was feeling and she couldn't deny that she genuinely liked him. He hadn't laughed at her or ignored her, hadn't made her feel stupid or hideous. But those thoughts... those damned words... 'undateable material'. She knew Mark would yell at her for thinking such things so she tried to quash the thoughts as they tried to take over. So far, Joseph was proving to be different and she so desperately wanted to give him that chance.

"I'd love to," Murrin whispered, giving Joseph another special smile while her cheeks reddened just a bit more. "As for Mark, you can ask him and he can make up his own mind." Again she smiled and then giggled very softly. She just wasn't sure what Mark would think. So she decided to let him make that decision on his own later after he saw how things were on his own. He was much better at reading things for what they were than she was and she knew that. But at least she could be happy in that Joseph seemed to want to spend as much time with her as possible. Something she just wasn't used to at all. At that, deciding to try and quash the thoughts she knew Mark would want her to push aside, she moved a bit closer to Joseph, wanting him to know she liked him and was happy he seemed to like her in return.

Kat meanwhile smiled up at Jasper. She was totally smitten with the man and so happy to be with him right then. He'd shown her that not all men were jerks and hit you if you did something they didn't like. With him she was safe, cherished... loved. Yes, she felt loved. He valued her thoughts and opinions. He valued her. It was a nice feeling and she felt lucky to be with such a man, one she'd never take for granted and one she'd cherish and love back for all time.

As the women both ate, they couldn't help but smile at the two men they were with. Both happily anticipated the time they'd be having with them later on that night. Both knowing full well that they'd enjoy themselves fully. Once done with their dinners, they couldn't wait to spend more time with the men they each cared about.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

When Murrin said that she'd love to come over Joseph's house to play games after they were finished at the fuze box Joseph smiled again he was so happy that she trusted him and was willing to spend more time with him. "I'm so happy you said yes it means a lot to me Murrin" ,Joseph whispered. He let his thumb gently caress her leg as he looked into her eyes, the man was sincere with every thing he said and he hoped Murrin knew that. When Murrin moved closer to him Joseph placed his arm around her letting her know he liked the closeness.

Jasper nudged Kat a little bit and motioned toward Joseph and Murrin he could tell Joseph liked the woman and thought it was nice. He smiled at Kat and hugged her closer to him. After both Joseph and Jasper finished their food Paul looked at everyone at the table then motioned for the waitress to bring the check. "You guys can go out and wait in the car while I pay for dinner if you'd like I'll be out in a few" ,Paul stated.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

It made Murrin smile a bit more when Joseph placed his arm about her, his thumb gently caressing her leg. The tenderness he was showing her was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before and she had to admit it was nice even if she was nervous it could disappear in a puff of smoke. Looking into his eyes, she felt as though she could get lost in them. It was so strange the way he made her feel, the way he made her want to risk opening herself up so that he could peek inside her heart. And she never did that. Not for anyone. Just then, she realized that she was starting to cuddle into him a little. But the strange thing, she had no desire to pull away. For the first time ever... she wanted something and was willing to risk herself for it.

Kat smiled when Jasper nudged her to look over at both Joseph and Murrin. She was warmed by the sight of the two of them. She liked both people immensely and was happy to see them getting along, not to mention having sparks ignite between the two of them. As far as she was concerned, it couldn't be happening between two nicer people. She gave Jasper a nuzzle and whispered, "They look adorable, don't they?"

When Paul mentioned the check and about how they all could wait at the car, both Kat and Murrin nodded, each looking to Jasper and Joseph respectively. "Should we wait by the car then?" Murrin asked.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"Yeah let's go wait by the car" ,Joseph stated with a smile as he stood up. He held his arm out for Murrin to grab onto before making his way out the door and to the car. Paul handed Jasper the keys so that he could unlock the door and let everyone in the car when he got outside. After getting the keys Jasper stood and made his way out to the car as well and unlocked the door so that everyone could get in.

After about ten minutes Jasper looked towards the entrance from the car to see if his father was coming yet, he was starting to wonder what was taking so long. All of a sudden Paul came running from the restaurant yelling, "START THE CAR QUICK"! Jasper reached over and turned the car on out of complete shock, both he and Joseph wondered what the hell was going on until they seen one of the waiters chasing after Paul. "Oh my he's dined and dashed" ,Jasper stated in disbelief. "Why would he do that he has enough money and even if he didn't we could've covered it" ,Joseph stated.

When Paul got into the drivers seat Jasper and Joseph looked at him in shock, "Dad NO! I'll pay for it I come here all the time do not drive off" ,Jasper demanded. "Too late son they've already phoned the police" ,Paul stated. Both Joseph and Jasper started to yell at Paul at the same time and after a few moments they realized Paul hadn't drove off and the waiter that had been chasing him was now at the window laughing along with Paul. "Boy you guys were freaking out" ,Paul stated as he handed the waiter a nice chunk of change. "Thanks Nicky that was so worth it" ,Paul stated. Nicky left then Paul looked at everyone in the car, "Gotcha" ,he said with a small laugh. Jasper and Joseph looked at their father for a moment in disbelief then burst out laughing, "Wow you're an asshole" ,Joseph stated as he clutched his ribs while he laughed. "It was kinda funny watching the old man out run the young waiter" ,Jasper stated as he laughed.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin took Joseph's arm, stumbling only a little as she got up. Luckily, Joseph was able to hold onto her and see to it that she didn't fall. Kat got up and followed closely behind Jasper, holding onto his hand as they made their way out to the car. Once they were all outside and situated within the car, they waited for Paul. Murrin and Kat's eyes went wide when they saw Paul suddenly run out of the diner yelling at Jasper to turn on the car. Murrin looked at Joseph, starting to panic, her eyes watering a little. Kat just gasped, unsure of what was going on and why. Both felt relief wash over them when they realized it was a joke. Murrin buried her face against Joseph's shoulder while Kat just giggled and shook her head. "Men," she mumbled with a smile. "Let's go you sillies before you cause any more trouble." She giggled a bit more and gave Jasper a nuzzle.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Paul noticed Murrin and reached back and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, "Hey I'm sorry if I scared ya kiddo I didn't mean to freak anyone out too bad" ,he stated apologetically. Joseph wrapped his arms around her and began to run his fingers through her hair in a soothing way, "Sorry my dad's a big jerk" ,Joseph stated jokingly. Jasper cuddled into Kat and laughed at Joseph's comment, "We seem to feel the same way about dad too eh? We're gonna be the best of friends I swear Joey I like you a lot already" ,Jasper stated with a smile. Joseph smiled at Jasper's words he was happy that the man liked him, it was something he had hoped for since he found out they would be meeting.

"Alright guys off the the spark plug so you can cut a rug" ,Paul stated with a smile.

"Dad it's called the Fuze box and no one says cut a rug anymore ya old fart" ,Jasper stated teasingly.

"Watch your mouth whipper snapper or I'll take you over my knee just remember you're never to big to get a good whoopin' and I'll do it right in front of your girlfriend" ,Paul teased back making Jasper and Joseph laugh. Everything seemed to ease up after they all talked and everything was now out in the open. Jasper loved his father and even though the man had cheated on his mother something great came out of that and that was Joseph, the brother he had always wanted when he was a kid.

(Exit to Fuze Box)

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin just nuzzled against Joseph out of instinct though he was the only one she'd ever do such a thing with. She really liked him and was starting to feel comfortable with him and she definitely got the sense that he seemed to have her best interests at heart. She giggled a bit when he and Jasper joked about Paul.

Kat giggled as well and cuddled against Jasper. "Sillies," she said once again, giving him a smile.

The drive to the Fuze Box was definitely more relaxed and both Kat and Murrin giggled at how the three men interacted with each other. Murrin made sure to let Paul know that she was all right about his joke. And before long they were all at the club ready to have some fun, though Murrin was still a bit worried about the dancing.

(Exit to the Fuze Box)

Back
Top Bottom