Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boss' Office

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
zxs86.jpg

Boss' Office

29bk4eb.jpg

Name: Sr. Bubsy Wellington
Ring Name/Nickname: Bubsy
Attire: Dark Blue Suit
Tagging: any/nancy

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Morning)

15x4wtg.gif

Name: Nancy Smith

Bubsy got into the office rather early it was the day before a big show one that would feature a lot of new comers to the company so there was a lot to be done and the boss man was in a bad mood.

Nancy was there and was filing paper work when she heard the buzz of the intercom from the boss' office.
Nancy " Yes Boss what can i do for you?"

Bubsy " I could make a list but for right now all the important things for you to work on is setting up a few meetings for today. number 1 i want to speak to the rooks. Then i want a meeting at some point tonight with EVERYONE involved in that garbage that went on at the supermarket the other night. You know what save that meeting for this afternoon get a hold of them and make sure they know it is not a optional meeting i want all there asses in here tonight and we are going to have a very serious conversation before tomorrows show.

Nancy hearing the pause in The boss' voice "Is there anything else sir"

"Of course there is more did i tell you i was done don't interrupt me when i am done you will know i am done. " I want that sniveling little reporter in here I know he is lurking around outside I seen him on a security camera. Just give me a few min for that meeting i really don't want to speak for that long with a reporter." ... there was yet another pause "Now i am done get on the phone and make that shit happen"

Nancy"Yes sir"

Bubsy" i don't want to hear yes sir i want to hear you clicking off the intercom and dialing you fucking phone get to it would you. come on now it shouldn't be that hard it's one of the only jobs a female is capable of handling it involves using the FUCKING PHONE it should be second nature to you."

there was a click as the boss turned off his end of the intercom and Nancy tried to keep from crying because of the way the boss talked to her she tried her hardest to make him happy but it just never seemed to work.

She began looking up phone numbers and making phone calls and setting up the meetings for the day.

15x4wtg.gif

(Friday June 6, 2014; Morning)
Nancy left a message on a machine at the reporters office to let him know that the CEO wanted a short meeting with him at some point today ,and then continued by Picking up the phone and dialing the number for Kevin and waited on the line for him to pick up .

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Taka, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; morning)

Kevin walked into the office and looked at the secretary, "Hey so you must be the owner of that sexy voice that called me a little while ago" ,he stated with a smile. "I'm here to meet the boss right now but maybe we can meet up later" ,he let out a small laugh then gave the woman another smile before heading into the boss' office.

"Hey hey boss man what's the dealio we gonna talk some business today before tomorrow's show?" ,Kevin stated cheerfully before sitting down in one of the chairs and crossing his legs.

byvvz.jpg

Name: Manabu Takamura
Ring Name/Nickname: Takamura, Taka
Attire: White Nike T-shirt, Jeans, and Mizuno Tennis Shoes
Tagging: Kevin, Anyone

Taka entered the office and gave a slight bow to the secretary " Pleasure is to meet you Ma'm " As Kevin continued right into the boss' office without waiting to be told to go in Taka had to hurry to catch back up as he was not used to such a thing where he came from you always wait to be invited in to such a place. The culture in America sure was different Taka thought to himself.
after Kevin introduced himself to the boss Taka took a bow out of courtesy to the Boss and introduced himself " I am Taka sir, new wrestler of America for you sir."

15x4wtg.gif

Nancy smiled as the two men entered . They were two POLAR different personalities. The first one who entered was Kevin who was very confident in himself and had no problem being very out with his thoughts she smiled as he was being so nice to her " Um why thank you the Boss will be glad you came so soon. " She didn't know if she should acknowledge his outright flirting it had made he feel good but she was at work after all and didn't wish to get into any trouble.

The second man to enter was Taka the Japanese wrestler who had just came to America to join the company, he was so very polite though his English sounded a little funny he was able to be understood rather easily . Kevin just walked right in as she was acknowledging Taka "It's very nice to meet you as well, Oh hey wait Kevin i have to Buzz the boss to let him know your here ,,,,,Kevin, Taka, guys " they didn't here her they had already went in "Oh boy he isn't going to be happy with that"

29bk4eb.jpg

Tagging: any

Mr. Wellington was surprised by the fact the the 2 rookies had just walked right in that was VERY unprofessional and he would not stand for it "Excuse me gentleman but did you not see the door closed or the secretary out front. She only has one job you know and it's to deal with things that a secretary deals with. Well i guess i will just have to let her know she is not doing her job good enough. Now on to business, " Having heard Kevin talk it made His head hurt "Please tell me you understand proper English i can understand if Tekimachunicuky over here didn't get the grasp of the language but a American should know how to use the language correctly. Now you guys may be rookies but i expect you to know the general rules of conduct and most importantly Wrestling belongs In the ring and fighting outside of the ring is a big NO NO. Understand? " he paused for a second " Now i am in no mood to baby sit rookies and will have you both tossed out on your asses if you can't follow the rules Here. " He opened a draw in his desk and pulled out two copies of the very large rule book "Read it, Learn it , Live by it." He handed them both a copy of the book. "Welcome to the US i just want to let you know that things may be very different in the US from what you are used to Taka but our fans really want the type of wrestling your kind bring in so we will do our best to make you comfortable and i hope you enjoy working with us. I don't know how things were in , um was it china or japan i forget and all you Asians look the same i forget which way the slant of your eyes is supposed to tell me what you are never mind that i don't know what it was like over there but here we go strict by the rules and you might not want to be hanging around with the wrong crowds" He said while taking a quick look over at Kevin who had already upset the boss "Now the both of you get out of my office i have a lot of meetings today and you both need to read the rules and prepare for the show tomorrow. "

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Taka, Anyone

Kevin listened as the boss spoke and when he got into making a few rather racist comments toward Taka Kevin did all he could not to deck the guy. His jaw was dropped and he just looked at the man in utter disbelief as he picked up the rule book and stood to leave. When he got outside the office he looked over at the secretary before leaving his expression still a bit shocked looking, "Well that was fun I guess I'll see ya around sweetheart but don't be offended if I try and avoid this place as much as possible" ,Kevin stated. He hoped the woman would know that he meant he would avoid the place because off the boss and not her. Kevin thought for a moment trying to figure out where to go next and decided to just head back to the hotel to sit by the pool until something came up.

(Exit to Hotel)

byvvz.jpg

Name: Manabu Takamura
Ring Name/Nickname: Takamura, Taka
Attire: White Nike T-shirt, Jeans, and Mizuno Tennis Shoes
Tagging: Kevin, Anyone

Taka had been insulted before but never from a Boss like that he was stunned at what happened in the meeting but thought it best to hold his tongue and keep his new job in America . He couldn't risk losing because he let his emotions take over he simply nodded and left when told to
(exit to hotel)

29bk4eb.jpg

Once they had left Wellington pushed the button for the intercom . "Nancy please get the next meeting set up and going as soon as possible and this time when they show up make sure they don't just walk in like that do try and do your job for once or i WILL fire you,. "

15x4wtg.gif

Nancy smiled back at Kevin and Taka as they left knowing things did not go good for them in the meeting. "I hope to see you again sometime to."

she then answered the intercom "Yes sir" she replied deeply hoping that Kevin and Taka hadn't heard what he had said to her as they were leaving she was so embarrassed by it.

she then picked up the phone and called Ryan Walker as she got him on the phone "Mr. Walker the boss would like you to come in for a meeting as soon as you possible can"

after speaking to him on the phone she hung up and called Jasper "Hello sir would you be able to come in for a short meeting with the boss today he has asked me to contact a few people for short meetings today, thank you."

After hanging up from both calls she did hope that there would be no more major issues for the day.

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades
Tagging:Julia, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Jasper made his way into the boss' office and spotted Ryan Walker waiting to go in and immediately Jasper realized that his theory was indeed true. The boss wanted to talk, more like yell at them for their little brawl in the supermarket. Ryan had a cocky little look on his face and his two boys sitting next to him eying Jasper like he was some sort of prey. "Good afternoon Nancy you can let the boss know I'm here if you'd like" ,Jasper stated kindly.

Ryan let out a chuckle, "Yeah why don't you let the boss know we're here I've been waiting nearly twenty minutes now how hard is it to push a button, then again you are but a mere female so things like that may be hard to comprehend for you" ,Ryan stated giving Nancy a mock boo boo lip before turning to Kat. "So you're with the tall barbaric idiot huh? Goes to show that women are really starting to lower their standards now a days if you ever want to be with a real man I'll give you my card and maybe I'll let you do my dishes one day". Both Ray and DJ snickered at Ryan's comments Jasper on the other hand was clenching his fists and doing all he could not to strangle the little twerp right then and there.

15x4wtg.gif

Nancy Smiled as Jasper talked to her and then tried her best to ignore the remarks of Ryan. She pushed the intercom button "Sir. Jasper and Ryan are here for your next meeting would you like me to send them in now."

29bk4eb.jpg

"Yes send them in right away." as the two entered the room he gave them both a dirty look "WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL WERE THE TWO OF YOU ASS CLOWNS THINKING!!! SERIOUSLY A SUPERMARKET , YOU KNOW I AM THE ONE WHO WILL HAVE TO COVER ALL OF THIS AND MY INSURANCE IS GOING THROUGH THE ROOF" He yelled at them without taking a single breath and then finally let his voice lower ever so slightly. "Have you ever heard about the customs officers over in places like hmm what was it china or japan i don't know one of those slant eye mother fucking countries any way that's not the point but when they get something in like a piece of fruit lets say that they don't know if they want to let into the country they leave it out on the docks until there good and ready to look at it and typically by the time they return its rotten and not worth a crap and tossed out. well you two ass clowns pull a stunt like that with each other and that's exactly what i will do to the both of you. I will put you both on suspension and when i am good and ready then MAYBE i'll let you come back. Your BOTH under my watchful eye now do i make myself clear. ??"

"and Ryan boy your such a good kid and the son of a close friend i would hate to have to suspend you so please do watch yourself and don't do anything stupid. I am sure you caused this all Jasper and allowed this to get so far out of hand your on a even shorter leash boy do you hear me. You and your washed up trainer and all of those who associate with you all are nothing but trouble i have my eye on you so you had better not mess up again if you want to keep working with A.W.O.L"

Taking a sip of his Coffee he looked at the two men "So is there anything that either of you have to say for yourselves or add or are we done here?"

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Jasper, Nancy, Ryan, Ray, DJ

(Friday June 6, 2014; Later afternoon)

Kat didn't like the vibe she got from Ryan at all and stayed close to Jasper as he spoke. She glanced over at his lackeys and winced before looking up at Jasper once more. "It's all right," she whispered, rubbing Jasper's back a little trying to keep him calm. "You go to your meeting. I'll be all right here. I have Nancy to talk to," she said with a smile. At that, she sat down as far away from where Ryan and his crew were sitting. She then turned toward Nancy and gave her a warm smile. "Nice to meet you. My name is Kat Jennings."

261n1py.jpg

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades
Tagging:Julia, Anyone

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Anyone

Jasper shook his head at everything that the boss said the guy was a complete asshole and Jasper couldn't stand him the man was lucky that Jasper put up with his shit and didn't put him through his desk. Ryan was beaming with joy as the boss stated that it had probably been all Jasper's fault, "I know sir next time I'll be careful it's just so hard when you have such a barbaric man always chasing after you I mean a man can't even go into a grocery store to buy some food anymore it is quite sad" ,Ryan stated with a cocky little smile on his face. Jasper wanted so bad to beat the hell out o him but he knew it would be ill advised being where they were.

Jade stormed down the hallway towards the boss' office and stopped to grab two of the dead light tubes that were in a trashcan nearby. She then walked through the door of the office where she came face to face with Ray Parker who went to put his hands on her, Jade smacked Ray hard across the face with one of the light tubes breaking it. Ray fell to the floor screaming in pain, his face gushing blood. Jade then noticed Kat briefly, "Hey Kat" ,she stated before storming through the boss' door. "YOU LITTLE FUCKING PRICK!" ,Jade screamed before dumping Ryan's chair over and grabbing him by the throat. She had dropped the other light tube when she had grabbed for Ryan. Jasper just looked at Jade with shock, he hadn't heard the news about Mike yet so he didn't know why Jade was beating on Ryan yet. Jasper put his hands up and looked at the boss, "I didn't touch him" ,Jasper stated.

When Jade heard Jasper speak to the boss she looked at Bubsy with an expression of pure rage, "DON'T EVEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH BALLDYLOCKS THIS IS PERSONAL!" ,Jade shouted before grabbing Ryan by the hair and dragging him out of the office. She then grabbed one of the chairs by the secretary's desk and picked up then dropped it hard onto Ryan's ribs, "You like to attack defenseless old men and gang up on them you little shit, now you're gonna pay for it" ,Jade stated angrily right before kicking Ryan hard in the head.

Jasper grabbed Jade and looked at her before the woman could hit Ryan again, "Let me go Jasper! My dad's in the ER because of this asshole"! Jade didn't have to say anything more, Jasper let her go knowing that Jade loved her father and now that he knew why Ryan was getting his ass kicked he felt the man deserved it.

DJ went to go grab Jade off of Ryan but the look he got from Jasper made him back away real quick. After a little bit Ryan finally got free and ran off to get away from Jade, he was followed by Ray and DJ. Ryan was definitely going to be speaking to his father about all this.

(Ryan exit to Hotel)

29bk4eb.jpg

as all the commotion began the boss was a little lost at what was occurring and mad at Jasper but knowing full well he couldn't do anything about it "But um hey um stop you guys cut it out not in my office what the hell"

as soon as the brawl left his room he went and closed his office door and started trying to pick everything up and get it back where it belonged the mess was bothering his OCD big time.

15x4wtg.gif

Nancy responded to Kat just before Jade came in "Hi Kat ,Nice to meet you as well i am Nancy " Just then the door flew open with Jade storming through "WHAT THE HELL" "wait there in a meeting please don't go in th....." she stopped before finishing it was to late she just put her head into her hands and shook her head what was going on today this place was out of control. and she knew she was going to get blamed for it all from the Boss.
As the brawl returned to the secretary room she was even more shocked. The second she heard why Jade was upset she almost wanted to cheer the girl on Ryan was such a arrogant ass she couldn't stand the man.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Nancy, Ryan, Ray, DJ, Jade

Kat waved to Jade as she walked on by and into the boss' office while she knew both Jasper and Ryan were in there. She looked over at Nancy and saw that the woman appeared upset at the interruption. And not so much that the meeting was being interrupted per se or because she had issues with Jade. No. It seemed that there were tensions between herself and the boss and even with Ryan himself.

Suddenly, everything was a blur and their was brawl. Kat immediately stood up and pressed her back up against the wall. Her breathing quickened as she watched everything, her heart pounding as her mind began to spin trying to understand what had happened to cause such an instance to occur. When Jade said it was personal and began to describe what had happened, it all became clear and she fully understood her rage.

When Ryan and his lackeys ran off, Kat looked over at Jasper with eyes wide as saucers. She then looked at Jade and then back to Jasper once again. "I hope everything is all right," she said to Jade. "With Mike. He's okay, isn't he?" She bit down on her lip and walked over to Jasper so that she could place her hand in his.

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

After Ryan ran off Jade took a few deep breaths to calm herself down she was so upset that tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. When Kat asked if her father was alright Jade nodded her head a little, "Yeah he's gonna be alright but Ryan and his buddy Ray really fucked him up he needs stitches and his ribs may be broken from what I'm told oh and he may have a concussion as well, apparently Ryan was pissed that his cousin was in my dad's pub" ,Jade stated.

Jasper held Kat's hand as Jade spoke he was furious with Ryan even more so now Mike was good to Jasper and treated him like family and the fact that Ryan hurt him upset the big man. "Don't worry Jade I'll take care of Ryan tomorrow night remember he's mine in that ring and I promise he's gonna get hurt" ,Jasper told her. "You should go be with your father ok we can all go see him if you'd like".

Jade nodded again, "Yeah it'd be great if you guys came along with me he needs all the friends and family he could get right now" ,Jade stated. Jade then turned to Kat, "You don't mind coming do you"?

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Nancy, Jade

Kat held onto Jasper's hand and looked over at Jade. "I'm glad Mike is all right and of course we'll both go with you to the hospital. We're your friends as well as your dad's. We're all a family." She looked up into Jasper's eyes and smiled at him and nuzzled close to him. "Let's go," she said.

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Jade smiled when Kat said she would go, "Thank you so much you guys are the best" ,Jade stated. She would've given the woman a hug but she didn't want to squeeze her too hard due to the adrenaline build up she had at the moment. Jasper nodded when Kat said let's go, "Yeah let's go see Mike" ,he stated.

(Exit to Hospital)

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Nancy, Jade

Kat nodded and followed both Jasper and Jade out of the office so that they could all head over to the hospital to check on Mike and see how he was faring.

(Exits to the Hospital)

15x4wtg.gif

Name:Nancy Smith
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any) n/a
Attire: V Neck Button up dress shirt and black skirt with matching high heel shoes.
Tagging: Bubsy

(Friday June 6, 2014; afternoon)

After the altercation in the office the Boss yelled at her some more and then sent her home for the rest of the day as he wished to leave as well and didn't want to have any more meetings he was in a rather bad mood.
She decided to head out to get herself something at the cafe

(Exit to Daily Grind Cafe)

Back
Top Bottom