Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arena

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
14smicn.jpg

The Arena

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades
Tagging:Julia, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Ryan sat in the front row of the empty arena with Ray and Dj Daniels his two lackeys, he was laughing as he talked about his match that would be taking place there against Fearless. "That barbarian has no idea what's in store for him tomorrow, we are going to wipe the floor with that idiots face in front of all his loving fans and soon everyone is going to realize that Ryan Walker is rising to the top and fast, no one is going to get in my way not even the heavyweight champion or should I say soon to be former heavyweight champion because we all know where that belt belongs and it's around my waist" ,Ryan stated. He and his two pals laughed, the three had plans of their own and like usual Ryan Walker was not going to be playing fair during his match with "The Technical Showman".

When Ryan's phone rang he rolled his eyes when he seen the number, "Boss is calling I'll need to take this" ,he stated before answering the phone. After he hung up he looked at Ray and DJ, "Well it seems as if the boss wants to have a meeting so I guess I should make my way over to his office you two will be following to make sure I get there with no issues" ,Ryan stated as he stood up. Both Ray and DJ stood with him and nodded in agreement before the three walked off.

(Exit to Boss' Office)

Back
Top Bottom