Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

call for aide (war40k action rp) char sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

syvenn

Meteorite
note: if you don't know anything about 40k, bug me first before filling this out.

name:
ordo:
years of service(minimum of 2):
are you a psyker(y/n):
main ability:
bionics (requirement if you are older than 70):
what is your strength(IE: lockpicking):
weapon(s) of choice:
familiar(gun dog, cyber eagle, servo skull, daemonhost):
puritan/radical:
(optional) sub faction:

I thought I'd give an example of what a character sheet might look like since some of you may not know what exactly to fill out.

name: Lord Inquisitor Dannianus “Dan” Tellion
age: 183 (Being an inquisitor lord, you are going to be quite old. Although some inquisitors are even older that have yet to become inquisitor lords, or even want to. Lord is really just a fancy title, you don't get too many additional powers besides being able to yank around other inquisitors.)
planet of origin: Armageddon (you can pick any planet you want or even make one up.)
ordo: Xeno (there are many different ordos besides xeno, hereticus, and malleus. a good site to check out is lexicanum for this stuff. just google ordo lexicanum and itll pop up some interesting results)
years of service(minimum of 2): 149 (this means i was picked up by the inquisition at a late age, around 34 years old.)
are you a psyker(y/n): no.
main ability: N/A (you can borrow someones ability like gregor eisenhorn, who was able to psychically force someone to speak their name, or use something of your own, like being able to shoot lighting from your hand.)
bionics (requirement if you are older than 70): longevity implant, bionic left arm, bionic heart, bionic right eye, vox implant in throat and brain (make differences between bionics and implants. i put the vox thing in there because it sounds pretty bad ass.)
what is your strength(IE: lockpicking): sharpshooting, melee
weapon(s) of choice: helgun, (also known as a hot shot las rifle now) bolt pistol, (perfectly acceptable for humans. bolters are good for strong humans like catachans and valhallans, but can only be fired one shot, full auto would break something) power halberd, knife. (if its a melee weapon, it can become a power weapon. no power chain swords though, sorry chaps.)
familiar(gun dog, cyber eagle, servo skull, daemonhost): cyber wolf (ill probably leave that at home though. note that use of a daemonhost automatically makes you a radical. you cant be a puritan and use a daemonhost. eisenhorn is an example of this, despite the fact he doesnt use it, just comes into frequent contact with one.)
puritan/radical: puritan
(optional) sub faction: (check lexicanum for these)

definitely use the lexicanum website as a reference guide, its filled with some great info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom