Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Freckles' Thread. **Updated and Open**((nsfw))

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
Welcome to my completely overhauled request thread.
I’ve been apart of the BlueMoon community since 2012 and I’ve only added onto my thread so it’s high time for a much needed update so please be patient as it all comes together.

I’m Freckles and I’ve been roleplaying on various sites for over 10 years now. What does that tell you? That I’m experienced and understand how this all works, but I will tell you a bit more about me so you can decide if we’ll be a good match.

I consider myself to be a mirror writer. This means that I don’t set a minimum on my post or yours. What you give me is what I will give back. On average I write 2-3 paragraphs in each post, I don’t expect for you to give me an essay every time you post but at minimum give me enough to work with, and I’ll do the same. When it comes to grammar I understand that we all make mistakes, but I do expect you to proofread before hitting the send button. A misspelling here and there isn’t going to bother me but if it’s constant I will point it out to you. If English is not your first language and it’s a little bit harder for you just let me know I’m very understanding .

I play female characters ONLY.
I'm happy to play against male female or futa.

I’m happy to be involved in RPs that don’t involve any smut and it’s 100% story.
Typically my RPs are a 70/30 split of story to smut.
Do not ask for anything more than a 50% smut ratio.

Last edited:
Current Cravings
This post will be continually updated with current plot ideas, pairings, and pop culture inspiration

January 9,2024

Camp Half Blood-Plot
Yes the new disney show has fully renewed my owne personal roman empire of greek mythology and...just mythology in general. My idea here is that new demi god's are brought to the camp and certain ones are sent on a quest for...whatever it is we decided on. The change I want to make here is that we are not sticking to just greek mythology. I want to include egyptian (among other african myth lore) and norse mythology.

Pop Culture
Anime
Frieren:Beyond Journey's End​
SpyxFamily​
Soul Eater​
Campfire Cooking in another World (idea-goddess adventuring in the human world)​
Ancient Magus Bride​
RWBY​
Konasuba​
Resturant to Another World​
Overlord​
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid​
TV-Shows
Gen V​
Percy Jackeson and the Olympians​
Doctor Who​
Hilda​
A Korean Odyssey​
Dead End​
Monarch Monster of Legacy​
Half Bad:The Bastard Son and The Devil Himself​
Books
Crescent City- Sarah J Maas​
Certain Dark Things- Silvia Moreno-Garcia​
Mexican Gothic- Silvia Moreno-Garcia​
Jackal-Erin E Adams​
The Daughter of Doctor Moreau- Silvia Moreno-Garcia (Dr.Frankenstine's daughter is the one running the lab this time)​

Last edited:
UPDATES
Jan 9-Major overhaul and updated to first few post...now displaying current cravings...following post to display updates, old plots, and other misc. items

August 19-New Images added
Feb 6-Open Group Roleplay, Accepting 1x1 RPs NO MONSTERGIRL Plots
March 18-Kakuriyo-Bed&Breakfast for Spirits plot/added new animes/Daddy's Girl pic plot
Jan 6-New images and Gifs
Jan 30-Open group role play, no longer accepting sibling incest
July 3-New Images!! New Section!! Back and Posting regularly
July 12-Wanting to do a RP with the setting in Africa
August 23-Monstergirl HighSchool ((note to myself not yet a plot)) Where the West and East Meet ((Samurai/CowBoy note to myself not yet a plot))
August 24-West meets East plot and images added
August 25-Added Monster Girl High School Plot, also craving Ben10 inspired RP
August 27-New Images added under Aug 27 spoiler tag ((here forward new images will be with a dated spoiler tag))
October 27-Craving Ben10 Rp
October 30-Added New shows under anime & TV (starting with Ben10)

September 12-Added Scooby Doo x Supernatural plot. Added images.
October 3-Overlord, Dr.Stone. Added to Animes and updated cravings
November 17-She's Not From Around Here Plot​

Last edited:
PLOTS
*=craving
striked not accepting

From The Past
High School was nearly 10 years ago for them, it never crossed their minds that they'd be meeting again, certainly not like this.
He is successful athlete looking for an agent and she in the career of her dreams. Both are happily married, at least on the surface. Her husband is now his agent and on their first meeting she comes along and he immediately recognizes her. You can only imagine his surprise to see his old crush sitting next to his agent. He just can't resist getting to know her again just getting to speak to her, and so he ask her out just two old friends catching up. Every once in awhile fate brews up the perfect conditions to give people a second chance.

An Arranged Marriage
Setting:Steampunk or Victorian
An Incubus is a sex demon, plain and simple. They feed off of the sexual moods of humanity. But once humanity found out the Incubi existed, a big war started to get rid of either one species or the other. But there's a problem. Succubi (female counterparts of Incubi) and Incubi need the sexual energy of humans to fuel them, and the men of the human race are dying very fast due to war depleting resources, and everything went to the women. Without men, the human woman can't reproduce and therefore can't supply the demons with the sexual energy needed to keep the demons alive. So some sort of alliance has to be made, between the king of the Incubi and the queen of the humans. An alliance that requires marriage.

Monster Girl HighSchool
"This can't possibly be right!!" YC screams to themselves as they arrive on the Campus of Greyman Preparatory. Not only are you one of the few males you're the only HUMAN! You're parents got new higher paying positions resulting in moving and you starting at a new school. Your parents had always wanted to put you in private education and now they can finally afford to do so. Initially you're excited to be going to a new school, a fresh start as your previous school year was nothing short of hell. It's apparent though your parents didn't research this place enough. It's a school designed to create a bridge between the humans and the monsters. Sure YC has seen these monsters on the internet and news. Also heard about how horrible they are taking what they want an even advantage of unlucky humans who cross their paths but you never imagined encountering them in your lifetime. Now you're sharing a class with them. This is going to be the most interesting school year yet.
((YC is human but you can play a male/female/futa
Multiple characters on both our parts would be amazing for this plot but not necessary))

A Kingdom with no King
Queen Character
Idea here is that this queen who has been protecting her hidden forest kingdom has grown tired of being lonely. She lost her husband some years back and since has struggled with her council of advisors as well as with the citizens as a legitimate ruler. Her council is pushing her to find a new husband and produce an heir. There are whispers of a plot to over throw her. So she sets out into the human realm to find a husband.

Last edited:
The Puppetts by Savannah Alexandra
puppettesinfo2.jpg

Last edited:
RE: Freckles' Thread.

Image Ideas
New God
The heavens are far more vast and expansive than any one human could ever imagine. Though the humans have created their own barriers and are separated by the lands they can not reach their Gods/Goddesses and even SAints are often one in the same. A single god known by many names. Though rare it does happen that new Gods are born. Such is the case here. The heavens are celebrating the newest god(YC). As the party ends and they start to settle into their life and position as a god he begins to go over the many gifts he was given and among them are these two beautiful slaves. His to do with as he pleases.
QY4kTd0.jpg

The New Queen
He conquered her kingdom slaughtered her family and she like many others became enslaved. Unlike others though her master is the king and now he's decided to marry her making her Queen in title only. He sees her as nothing more than his sex slave and intends to breed her. She wonders if he'll someday see her as more.
r2yo4rdsmat21.jpg

Where the West meets the East
The year is 1867. The place a Boom Town in the Oregon Territory

The United States is quickly changing and becoming a melting pot as it is the land of opportunity for all of the world. MC is a former slave who has made her way to this town. Her master came from a well respected family in Japan and when she was first bought she was nothing more than a house slave. As time progressed she was treated so well and kind by her master that he backs more like family to her . He taught her many skills and swordsmanship was the one skill she loved honed and perfected. Upon her masters death he freed her and she’s decided to go back to his home he spoke so foundly about. She’s worked jobs mostly as a hired bodyguard. She’s here to earn as much money as she can before getting on a boat and going to Japan . YC is a frontiersman through and through. They fought in the union army and when it was all said and done the decided to go out west and lay down some roots. With their ranch doing well and the town growing they became well loved by the townsfolk so much so they were elected as sheriff of the town and surrounding areas. People come and go through the town all the time. Recently with newcomers strange happenings have been going on. The sheriff enlist the help of MC and hopefully the two together can get to the bottom of this mystery.
Daddy's Girl
((I will update with a fully formed plot later
YC can be M/F/Futa doesn't have to be her parent could be an aunt or uncle or just someone close to her that acted as a guardian figure))
At a young age she had been sent to live with relatives.
She was told her mother ran off not long after her birth and that the courts decided her father was not fit to parent due to his criminal history.
Even with that he did his best to remain in her life birthdays and christmas was always an exciting time because there were lots of gifts.
Now 19 and a legal adult she's finally able to get to know her father who had always been at a distance.
She gets to learn the family business and be closer to him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom