Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post-Apoc Alien Invasion OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then, here's the OOC board for our little venture.

Here, we'll discuss the plot, and the alien invaders, which I think I'll just steal from Spielberg and use the Skitters and Mechs from Falling Skies, minus the Fishhead Overlords. With a few genetically engineered monstrosities that I'll probably come up with as we get further in to the story.

So, how do you think our characters will meet? Under fire, or by coincidence?

What of my proposed earlier idea? I think an established chain of command for the invasion force could make it a more believable situation, and give players (once they discover this intel) clear targets they must annihilate in order to take back territory.

Well, that would be good, but I think we'd have to limit that to the Resistance, as it seems that our characters haven't joined up yet.

Jango, dude, I'll PM some details about your profile due to that fact that there's quite a bit wrong with it. I know your new to RP, so I'll help you out in that aspect.

Though I'll probably do that tomorrow, since I've got work soon.

But in any case, let's discuss how our characters are going to meet up.

Here is an idea some already know each other and starts up a group and later they name it the resistance ?

I like the idea that some of us already know each other, I would perfer my character to start in a group rather then by himself.

It's a good idea, but there's already a Resistance movement against the aliens. Some of them could've joined up at one point with the idea of "safety in numbers" in their minds.

Yeah, let's have some of them join up, already having a kind of team dynamic, but others come in and join up through the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom