Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I choose you! (Roleplay with me?~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinsMeow

Planetoid
Welcome, to my humble page of roleplaying interest! I finally grew tired of searching day after day for the perfect match, and decided it would be better to let all you kitties come to me! ^-^

So lets get right to it then!

Things that I am currently interested in pairing! (Usually with plot and smut)

CURRENTLY MY TOP INTEREST IS:
An anthro FxF or FxM college roleplay!
For FxF :My clueless, curious girl and your experienced, ready to teach girl. ^-^

For FxM A Co-ed dorm room, and the college life. Lot's can happen.

Anthro-Human
Anthro-Anthro*
Fantasy Creature-Human
Fantasy Creature - Fantasy Creature
Demon-Angel
Werewolf-Vampire
Neko-Human*
Kitsune-Human
Creature-Creature
Mage or Warrior-Maiden or creature
Trainer-Trainer (Pokemon)*
Trainer-Pokemorph*

Fandoms I would do. (Preferably OC, unless we get really good ideas.)

ATLA*
LoK
Warriors (yes, the cat one.)****
Naruto
Marvel
Soul Eater
Alice in Wonderland**
Pokemon*

Plots, etc.
Injured warrior is found by an innocent Maiden. She takes him into her home. (Can turn into forced smut, or a developing plot and adventure RP.)

Creature auction/pet and master. That's simple stuff.

A long term RP between a Fallen angel and an Angel forced to be at war due to belonging to each heaven and hell. This would be one that would be developed into a story of lust, passion, and possible love.

The generic escapades and sexual romps, explorations, and tensions between two college students who strange things tend to happen to. (Anthro based.)

A pet is bought by a master, and he is strict in his training methods. **

I also love to hear suggestions!

Other Important things!

*Would like to do this first.
** Would enjoy doing this most.

I am always up to try new things, however I like to stay in the realm of fantasy. Even if it is modern fantasy. I like the freedom that comes with it.
I Almost always play Submissive, I am not a dom, nor do I enjoy it that much.
Feel free to message me whenever! I don't bite, unless you want me too.
<3
Sin

Burmp.
I am also looking for a Male to play a very very dominating, slave trainer/master or what have you. I'm craving a good dominating. ;)

Hihi!
I'm assuming you mostly play female, in het RP? Seems like a safe assumption given the plots you've listed, but the consequences of assumptions are well-documented. *wisenod* I usually play males, and I'm down with all available gender combinations, so it's all good~ x3

Anyway, I might be interested in the Pokemon trainer/trainer plotline. =3

Buympy Bump.

PLEASE NOTE! If I have been roleplaying with you and vanished without saying anything, I had an insane amount of things happen/no internet.

BUT!!! I am back. I'm trying to get everything in order, but if I forgot you let me know~

Bumpity.I am looking for a good pet/master super dom. roleplay today.
As well as a good plot filled RP for long term.
<3 Also decided to come back to BM after some personal issues. Sorry If I havn't responded to a request, I deleated a lot of mail.

The messaged build up. ^-^'

Bumps.

If I've vanished recently guys, sorry! Been having some issues.
Just shoot me a message if we had something going on! I tried to let everyone know I was poofing for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom