Nobodies can love? (Krys Snape x Krystalstar22)

krystalstar22

Banned
Banished
Krystal smiled, her toothy grin scary in the cemetery of Halloween Town. she was here to see her dear friend Jack, as it was nearing his birthday? if that's what you could call it. Her long blue hair flowed in the eerie wind as she walked over to his house. You see, Krystal is a nobody. She is number 18, and is one of Xemnas's advisers, due to her knowlege in any and all things combat and strategy related.

She wasn't really sure why, but lately, she had had a tug at her mind for Roxas, the sweet number 13. It was strange, she had always thought that Nobodies were incapable of feeling, but it wasn't true.

She reached Jack's house, and he and Sally, the king and queen, came out to greet her. "Krystal so good to see you! it seems like ages!" (even though in reality it had only been a couple of days) she hugged him, and they went into his house, which was now decorated for Christmas.

Krystal smiled. "still celebrating other holidays I see.' she said with a laugh, smiling even wider. She then proceeded to go into her pocket and pull out his present. she had gotten him a new tie pin, this one with a Jack-o-Lantern with bat wings. She really hoped he liked it. He opened it gleefully and smiled even wider when he saw what was inside. "marvelous! this will really scare them next Halloween!" he said to her showing the pin to sally.

Roxas walked through the graveyard in Halloween Town his he was still upset that he was a nobody that his life was just a shadow of someone else. His eyes were a bit teary as he moved forward through the dark and eery place, luckily there were no heartless in sight and he was pretty safe for the most part. As he reached the cemetery gates he ran his hands up and down the fabric of his black robes the robes he wore everyday to symbolize who he was and that was a nobody. He reached a hand out and pushed the gates open and made his way out.

It was no secret it was Jack's birthday and Roxas had wanted to get him something special. Remembering Jack's interest in Christmas Roxas bought him a stocking and filled it with an assortment of Christmas decorations and toys. He hoped his gift would make Jack happy as he walked toward his house. When he got to the house he knocked on the door and waited for an answer, a smile came across Roxas' face when Jack opened the door and let him in. "Happy Birthday Jack I hope I'm not late to the party" ,Roxas stated as he was led into the house. When inside he handed the gift to Jack and waited for his reaction, he noticed Krystal and smiled his cheeks slightly pink, "Hey Krystal" ,Roxas stated a bit shyly.

Krystal smiled back. "hi Roxas" she said squeakily back as she watched jack smile widely with glee as he saw the Christmas decorations. "these are wonderful Roxas! while i'll put them up right now!" jack said gleefully as he began to do so.

Krystal was not expecting Roxas to come to the party, so she was happy when he did. Krystal then went over to turn up the music a little, which was a mixture oh Halloween songs and Christmas carols.

Back
Top Bottom