Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One last ditch effort for DC, Marvel, and original heroes (Desperatley seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Vash00

Star
So right now with the premieres of Iron Man 3 and the upcoming Man of Steel as well as some further readings into my favorite comics I'm really craving some Superhero rp's right now. Now I'm looking for both Marvel and DC pairings, as well as some originals, right now. I might expand into some third party companies in the future but for now I'll stick with the ones everyone knows.

Now as far as pairings go, there will be no MxM pairings (just no). There will also be no villains (Sorry ladies, no Loki), I just can't get into the right mind set to be one of the villains of these franchises. For DC I can play a variety of male canon characters paired with most female characters. So rather than list all of the little pairings in my head I'll just list who I like to play as as well as who I'd like to see paired up with them. The list is as follows:

Characters I like to play as
(Parentheses mean that the hero has had multiple people as that hero, the ones I list in them are the ones I like playing as)
Batman (Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson)
Batman Beyond
Robin (Dick Grayson and Tim Drake)
Superman
Superboy
The Flash (Barry Allen, Wally West)
Kid Flash (Wally West, Bart Allen)
Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)
Dr. Mid-Nite
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Alan Scott)
Nightwing
Red Hood
Red Robin
Arsenal
Green Arrow
Red Arrow

Characters I wish to see paired with any of the above characters
Soranik Natu
Katama Tui
Catwoman
Batgirl
Starfire
Wonder Woman
Donna Troy
Arrowette
Oracle
Huntress
Catwoman
Power Girl
Supergirl
Black Canary
Hawk girl
Dove
Zatanna
Gypsy
Wonder Girl
Vixen
Fire
Ice
Big Barda
Stargirl
And any more if you can think of any that I missed or that you're interested in

Now on to Marvel. For Marvel I have specific pairings I like:
Spider-Man x Black Cat
Daredevil x Black Cat
Hawkeye x Mockingbird
Hawkeye x Spider-Woman
Hawkeye x Black Cat
Hawkeye x Natasha Romanov
Wolverine x Storm
Cyclops x Storm
Beast x Storm
Cyclops x Emma Frost
Tony Stark x Emma Frost
Tony Stark x Psylocke
Tony Stark x Pepper Pots
Tony Stark x Natasha Romanov

And that's it for now though do feel free to ask about any pairing you have in mind.

Plots:

DC
- Kid Flash has harbored a bit of crush on Raven finding the dark skin and solem gaze mysterious and attractive. So he leaves a bit of a present for her but once he leaves it he realizes that it's probably a bad idea and zooms off to someplace else to hide. He finds some friends to try and help him with his dilemma. His friends encourage him to just be nice and take stuff slow, don't be pushy. With this advice he decides to go back and try to forget about his gift. He begins to work with the Titans on missions to try and get closer to her and get to know her more.
This idea maybe a little rough but if a partner helps menflesh this out a little more it could turn into something really good.

-Set years later in the future Zatanna still habours feelings for Dick Grayson. He was madly in love with her as teens. But now they are all grown up and ten years later he still hasnt made a move. Both haveing had failed realeationships with other heroes mabye its time to settle down? When Zatanna arrives in Gotham the two old flames meet.
But Dick is feeling very guilty over his former girlfriend Barbara Gordan who has recently been crippled by the Joker. So much as hes even moved in as Roomates with her. Babs has allways got on Zatannas nerves mostly beacuse she blames her for stealing Dick away from her. But when Nightwing is forced to go on a deadly mission alongside Zatanna things finally heat up. Yet Zatanna has been pent up for awhile and is more powerful now then she ever was growing up. Could her powers have un-foreseen consequences for all involved?

-These two allways have been argueing since they were teens. But now as they have got older they are starting to realise mabye it was latent sexual attraction. Donna newly risen from the dead is dealing with alot of issues. The loss of her husband and baby, livining up to the wonder-woman mantle and trying to create a double life. Wally is in a sexless marriage and findeing it hard been a dad. Whenever he sees Donna he goes crazy, she drives him wild and Donna in turn has realised Wally is a very attractive man. For the Longest time they fight their attraction but eventully give in. It`s sheer bliss. But once the afterglow has worn off the realiseation kicks in what they have done. How will theuir team-mates react? And what does this mean for Wallys Marriage.

- Power Girl is pissed off, the JSA disbanded and everyone questioning her leadership skills. After a failed budding romance with Hawkeye, Karen is starting to wonder if she will EVER find happiness or love. ((you can add more to it if you want))

Tim Drake is struggling to lead the Titans, Cassie dumped him for Connor once he was brought back to life and now she's even trying to make a run to replace Tim as leader, and Damian Wayne has now kicked him out of his position as Robin because he thinks he deserves it more being that he is Bruce's son. So a lot is causing tension and an unesseccary amount of stress in his life along with the usuall stresses of trying to keep his identity secret from the whole world. Not to mention his relationship with Ariana is now dead since she broke up with him wondering where he goes all the time. He has no one to talk to about all of this surmounting odds. Not Bruce out of pride, and Dick is too busy being Nightwing to try and call.

The two happen to meet one heroic night and find that they are both kindred spirits in respective areas of their lives. Seeing this they decide to meet a few more times as commiserate and talk with each other. Soon an emotional connection is formed and a physical one is made as well.

Marvel
-Since the near-destruction of Hydra, the end of the Second World War and the expansion of the peacekeeping organisation known as SHIELD, earth has finally managed to achieve a sense of stability. Many of the world's so-called Super-Villains now reside in high-security prisons, scattered throughout America, while the more benevolent metahumans are watched closely by SHIELD. The world still flinches at the sight of super powers, whether good or bad, but those who deem themselves heroes are at least tolerated.

The Avengers is an initiative which both SHIELD and Stark Industries supported, with the former being more subtle in its help while simultaneously positioning themselves to manipulate its members. SHIELD sees the Avenger program as a method in pitting freak against freak while diminishing the losses of its own agents. Stark Industries on the other hand feels the Avengers are the only way to break the stalemate between SHIELD and its enemies. Stark's father, before he died, also believed the Avengers might be the only hope earth might have as he felt the current stability was nought but the calm before the storm.

With the creation of the Avengers also came the building of a school, Stormvalley high, which (through no coincidence) a large number of teen superheroes now attend. Here the teen Avengers are able to live under the aliases given to them by SHIELD while hopefully attaining a sense of stability and normalcy between missions. Most remain ignorant of the fact that they share the same school with their colleagues from the Avengers.

This idea allows my partner to pluck characters from the Marvel universe, revise them in almost any manner they prefer and plop them right into our own little RP world. The differences between each character and their alternate-selves may vary, both greatly and subtly (gender swap for example), with only two constants; their skills/powers and alignments. It doesn't matter how much of them has changed (or stayed the same) from the original world to the current as long as they retain their alliances and abilities. As for the world itself, the heroes and villains all might be in their teens but humanity has progressed to its currently developed state.
((So basically if anyone is interested in this idea they can pick any Marvel character to play as and they can either keep them exactly the same or change them however they want except what I've stated above. If you want to play multiple characters that's cool but if you don't then one is fine by me.))

-Storm x Cyclops (X-Men)
A secret attraction between the two X-men leaders. This could be set at any time we want during the X-men canon History. But You have to admitt its rather amuseing to see the two "Noble" characters embark on such a passion filled romance. I guess I want to play a version of Cyclops that is true to character but rather a dark horse in the sack. Ororo would be feeling lost of guilt haveing sex with Jean's former husband but doubtful Scott would feel guilty about cheating on Emma (She can be a real bitch sometimes). It it would be intresting to see how Black Panther Factors into this story if at all.

-I've always thought that Hank (Beast) and Ororo made a sweet pair. I'd like to do an rp where they are close friends, and Ororo reveals her feelings to him. Hank is rather shy at heart, and hesitant to accept the change in friendship, which leaves the strong-willed Ororo no choice but to seduce him.

-Another new Canon pairing, id like to see how this one plays out given Mockingbird is still around. Would it be just sexual ore is something much deeper been shared between the two of them? Who Can say?Clint is a bit of a manwhore in the marvel Universe and Jessica is delighted to finde out why. I see this been more a sexual fling rather than anything truly serious.

-Daredevil x Black Cat: I only just found out this couple was canon. Now I simply Have to role-play this awesome pairing. I can see the realeationship been highly sexual, but Ultimately dosent Matt just want to be loved? The sex would be somewhat kinky indeed, chase sex, costume play, the full works. But also I would really like to bring out the story here and see if these two could ever have a lasting realeationship. It would be complicated further by the fact she is indeed the Ex Girlfriend of Spider-Man. And lets not even get into his romantic History.

- So a recent partner has allowed me to flesh out a cool idea that could be fun for all you Marvel fans (Thanks Psycho!). So this idea I have involves everyones favorite marvel billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, Tony Stark. My partner would play Emma Frost, the X-Mens second telepath on the team. As we all know Tony is the CEO of Stark Industries, the worlds top tech company, and Emma is the CEO of Frost International, an equally powerful company with their hands in many things but their tech is lacking and Emma is looking to change that. She and Pepper had been in contact for weeks setting up a merger so Frost International can increase their tech branch. Tony wasn't really part of it since he was off doing his Iron Man thing. So one day Emma decides that she would want to meet the man behind the company, as well as the one she would be doing business with. So she decides that on the day that they were about to finalize the deal she would go to Stark personally. So Tony is there on the day she comes and he finds her extremely attractive, so it's time to put on the charm. Now the only question is, would the young queens icy heart warm up to Tonys charm, or would she play hardball and Tony has to bring his A game?

Original
-They belonged to a powerful race of godlike beings, world conquerors who claimed entire planets into their galactic empire. Their technology was highly advanced, but it was their racial abilities that made the galaxy kneel before them. They were capable of self propelled flight, of breathing in space unaided, they were almost completely invulnerable, the energy they could project from their eyes could instantly burn through steel and turn living beings to ash, their reaction time made them appear to be blurs, they had heightened senses, could cross vast stretches of space in a short amount of time and they could singlehandedly tear apart ships and buildings or support the weight of either of the two. They struggled with extremely quick tempers that could lead to horrific acts of violence. As infants, they are matched genetically with their future mate. Attempting to mate with any other aside from one's genetic match will often lead to defects or miscarriages. The only ones who are able to side step this are ones with royal blood. They're able to reproduce with any of their race without these problems, the biggest hurdle for their race is that none on the planet currently possess royal blood.

Their beloved former leader was killed by one known as the great betrayer, and it is unknown who his heir was. It is known that he had one however. The race is in danger of dying out, and they have become desperate to find the heir to the throne, as he'd be able to save them by sidestepping their limitation. Since the leader's murder, their most powerful warrior was chosen to be Grand Regent until the heir was discovered and he has led the search for him.

She was a young soldier who was renowned for both her beauty as well as her skill in battle. Despite her young age, she had achieved much and the Grand Regent secretly harbored a deep desire for her which was an alien concept to their people for the most part. They were not a loving race, empathy and affection were seen as weaknesses and the weak were snuffed out, intimacy was only for the purposes of procreation and never for recreation. Early on she had been genetically matched to the child of the man who would become The Great Betrayer who was a famed warrior himself before turning on his people. The betrayer for whatever reason sent his son into space where he eventually wound up on Earth and was raised on the planet, eventually becoming the planet's foremost defender from the numerous superhuman threats on it.

She was devoted to her people, and she knew they were dying out, so she made it her mission with the council's blessing to find the son of the betrayer and to have his children. Despite what his father had done, he was not held guilty for his actions and so she searched and by chance was able to discover that he had been sent to Earth. A planet where the people looked a great deal like her own, but lacked their abilities or their physiology. The wide range of superhumans both amused and intrigued her, even if nearly all of them were weaker than her race. It didn't take long at all for her to encounter the son of the betrayer who was the same age as her, and when they met, she was genuinely confused by him. He defended weaker creatures, he was compassionate, he had no interest in conquering, and he behaved in a manner that was alien to her. Their first encounter turned into a full out brawl that ended in a stalemate. It was his first time encountering someone as powerful as he was, and he had thought that he was alone in the universe. Despite her off-putting ways, he was very much attracted to her, while she respected him as a worthy opponent and did not find him to be unsuitable at a physical level.

The hero did not want to produce offspring, he was unsure of his obligations to his people, and he was very annoyed at her persistence. Regardless of his desires, her duty to her people overruled that and she stated as much. She would remain by his side until he sired children with her. They came to the shaky agreement that if she was to remain on earth, she was going to have to blend in like he did, and work on curtailing her violent ways for the time being. Life as an earthling was offensive to her, but she managed to discover several things in his company that she had never known. Affection, concern for her well being and eventually love. She never imagined that intimacy could be done for any reason other than reproducing and found that she greatly enjoyed it with him. She was profoundly changed through her experiences, and came to cherish their relationship. For awhile she even forgot about their people, at least until it was discovered that her lover was the long missing heir to the royal bloodline and the salvation for their people. The mission to reclaim him became far more dire, and the world conquerors would stop at nothing to get him and to force him to sire as many children as possible with as many different suitable mothers as possible.

- In a world full of superpowered people, you're somewhat unique. You are violent, arrogant and a genuine goddess who spent thousands of years asleep. You've woken to a world you don't find yourself liking all that much. You also happen to be one of the most powerful ones even as you live amongst the inferior humans and learn. In the time you've spent asleep, you have desires that you wish to see sated and mostly you want to alleviate the boredom which means finding one who'd be worthy of you and as powerful as you. You're able to find this individual in another one of the heroes. His powers are quite similar to yours but he doesn't know why. You realize that he is one of your kind quite quickly, and upon attacking him as a test you're delighted to find that he is able to match you completely. He isn't aware that this is a courting ritual in your culture, and when you present it as such to him, despite him finding you beautiful, he's quite reluctant as he's seeing a human. You aren't willing to let this go, and decide to be a hero for the time being as it'd appease him even as you continue trying to seduce him and his resolve weakens over time. He only really knows to handle you with kid gloves because when angered, you are quite destructive.

- She was complicated, and for all intents and purposes? She was essentially two different people. Her other personality would develop due to the circumstances of her life. She grew up very shy, and was raised by a single father who was controlling, overprotective and judgmental. This would obviously lead to a great deal of repression. She didn't get to date a lot growing up and hid a fair bit of resentment. Despite that, the girl was at the very least very sweet and very considerate of others. Upon growing up, and getting out on her own however? Something happened, that she just couldn't explain.

When extremely excited, angry, or afraid? She changed into a completely different person. One whom is far more independent, less repressed, aggressive and aspects of her other personality that she might not consider tasteful were in turn repressed. Her other self looks different, although she's still attractive in both forms. She just changes from what would be considered sweet to sexy. In her more sultry form however, she loses a good deal of her sweetness and while she deeply values affection and closeness with people? She'd rarely admit it. The other thing about this new form? Is it gives her super strength, durability and attributes. So naturally she'd become something of a hero.

She winds up eventually meeting a guy, who discovers both of her personalities. He's also powered, and could be considered a hero although he's a little more self serving in that regard. The relationship itself is a complicated one as he's a fan of both of her personalities, but prefers things that are unique to each one. So how is she going to reach a compromise?

(The female character is definitely based on She-Hulk. She doesn't have to be green or anything though lol.)

So that's it for now, if anything piques your interest please PM me or post here.

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom