Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Beast (Kolath and Candira)

Belle moaned and whimpered softly as he stretched her with his huge cock, her pussy not used to this size at all. She closed her eyes and panted as he pressed in all the way, his hips meeting hers in a way that told her that things were officially changed. She opened her blue eyes and gazed into his, love and wonder filling them to the brim. She held his hand in hers and squeezed it as he kissed her and nipped at her neck.

"Lionel," she gasped, never having experienced anything quite like this. She wondered how he felt, and she longed to ask him, but she was embarrassed at the thought and kept it to herself. She smiled and took a rather long moment to get used to his size and the feel of anything being inside of her, let alone the man she loved with all her heart.

After a little while longer, she relaxed her tensed muscles a bit and moaned. "It's alright to move now," she said softly.

He leaned down kissing her neck as she went through the soft gasps and moans of feeling filled by your lover for the first time. He nuzzled her neck and softly growled into it in return feeling much the same but also not finding the words to express it. he looked down into her eyes when she said it was ok to move again. He leaned down kissing her softly brushing his free hand over her cheek as the other still held hers. “I love you Belle.” He started to move slowly inside her pulling out till just his tip was still inside her entrance before slowly entering her again fully. It was like they were slowly knitting their souls into one as he made slow passionate love to her.

She panted softly as he began to move inside of her. She moaned softly as he began weaving them together. She kissed him back and pulled him close to her, feeling both pain and pleasure at the same time.

He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close against him as his hips slowly moved his thick cock in and out of her tight pussy. he nipped at her neck softly growling against her skin as he panted against her neck. It was all he could do to let the pace increase slowly rather then going right to a hard thrusting, she needed time still but it wouldn’t be long till they were caught in the midst of a wild passionate love making.

Belle arched into him, moaning softly as she got used to the feeling of him going in and out of her, his pace slowly picking up as she did. As time went on, there was more and more pleasure and less and less pain. She loved the feeling that he was taking his time with her, protecting her, wanting her to have pleasure. He, she knew, would be a good husband. One who would always try his best to balance his duties to the country and his duties to her. And she would do her best to give him the attentions and affections he deserved.

Lionel moaned deeply as he felt her relax around him and start to arch against him knowing that she was really starting to enjoy his attentions to her body. His hands came up and cupped her breasts rubbing them softly as he moved inside her. His mouth kissed down her neck and on down to her breasts sucking lightly at one of her nipples as his thick cock moved deep inside her thrusting harder in and out of her tight pussy taking her with what was quickly becoming wild abandon.

Belle moaned louder and squirmed beneath him, her body arching up into his lips, which were now sucking on her breasts. Even as a woman in love, Isabelle had never imagined this would feel so good. She closed her eyes and clenched the sheets as he thrust into her even harder, her sweet pussy squeezing him like a vice as he took her. Her body bounced in response to the force of his thrusting and she found herself loosing track of everything around her but her fiance and the way he was pleasuring her.

Lionel sucked at her breast thrusting deep and hard into her all form of control lost totally. he thrust hard and deep into her his thick cock spreading her open as he made passionate love to her. There had been a few women before the queen had cursed him but there had never been this deep connection that he felt with Belle, it felt like they were bond together over time and space. He pulled back from her breast looking down into her eyes as he panted hotly. “I love you Isabelle….I always will.”

Isabelle was all but lost in passion as he thrust harder into her, stretching her even more. Even as he caused her pain, Lionel gave her pleasure, and she never regretted any of her time with him. She moaned and arched her back and let him continue to suck her. She panted heavily and twisted beneath him. She looked up at him, her eyes focused on his face as he swore his love to her again. The beauty reached up and took him behind his neck, pulling him down to her lips to kiss him deeply. "Oh, Lionel! I'll never stop loving you," she swore.

He kissed her back just as deeply his hands finding hers and lightly tangling their fingers together pinning both their hands above their heads as he kissed her and thrust into her at the same time. He finally broke the kiss his forehead pressing against hers as he thrust deep and hard into her all his passion for her building up quickly to a point that he could already feel coming. A point that they were rushing toward like a bull charging passion overwhelming him as he just let his love show in his movements claiming her as his and his as hers.

Belle moaned deeply as his fingers found hers and pinned her hands above her head. Something about it seemed even more arousing. And it would have pleased her to know that nothing about this particular moment reminded her of her time with the beast. Lionel was really erasing that memory for her. He was pleasuring her so much that she wasn't sure how long she could take it.

She kissed him passionately until he broke it, at which point, she called his name, gasping in pleasure. "Lionel," she moaned, feeling intense pleasure as her body bounced from the force of their love. She was overcome with everything and came for the first time in her life as he claimed her and she claimed him.

He moaned deeply as he broke the kiss and moved his lips down from hers and down her neck moaning her name, “Mmmm Belle.” He felt her walls close around his thick shaft tightly and start to milk him. in the past he had prided himself in being able to outlast his lover and making her orgasm several times before he finished. However it had been so long since his human body had been involved in anything sexual that he couldn’t hold back as she came around him. He pushed in deeply and started to cum hard deep inside her moaning deeply as he pumped his seed into her. He slowly pulled out of her after they had finished and moved to lay beside her snuggling her close. “I love you Isabelle.”

Belle found that she loved the feeling of accepting his seed into her. She was keeping a part of him that might one day turn into their child. As she came down from her orgasm, she moaned as he pulled out of her, still not used to such stimulation.

She didn't mind him stopping now at all, feeling quite satisfied and a little tired after their romp together. She smiled and cuddled into him. "I love you too, Lionel."

He snuggled her close kissing her neck and brushing his hand down over her body just enjoying being with her now. He held her close late into the night even after they were both asleep. The love he had for her was so overwhelming that the chance of ever becoming the beast again had long ago left him but tonight with their love making she had placed a seal on his heart claiming him as hers for as long as they lived.

The next few weeks they spent together. it was almost impossible to pull them apart only matters of court that required him to be the only one to hear it made him leave her side. Nell didn’t mind even though it was obvious that his daughter and the prince were sleeping together, he even encouraged them. The two of them worked hard side by side with the help of the servants and many of the people of the village, which were starting to welcome their new leaders finally, they worked to bring life back into the castle. Clearing some of the trees around the castle and planting gardens and groves around it. the garden was planted and soon was growing again seeming to be blessed magically by the statue of the queen that stood in its center. When the time came for their wedding the castle looked nothing like the dark dank place it had been when she first came there.

Lionel had a way of making her feel loved and cherished even when she was asleep, and it showed as she cuddled closer to him in her sleep that night.

The weeks that came were full for her. With his help, she transformed the castle from a dark, lonely place to one that was vibrant and obviously full of life. She planned the wedding with the aid of the servants and her fiance, though many people thought it an odd choice for the time. Belle stayed at her prince's side always, never leaving him unless she really had to. The devotion they shared, and the love itself was a remarkable thing.

And then it was time for the wedding. She smiled brightly as she woke. The garden was the place for the ceremony, and by now it would be decorated and full of the seating. They would be wed by the statue of the queen that had brought them together. That morning, she kissed her lover good bye and sent him off to his old chambers to get ready.

She was bathed, decorated, scented, and dressed over the next few hours. I just a few moments, she realized, Lionel would officially be her husband. The prospect made her grin even more. Then, finally, the last of the guests had arrived and it was time.

Her father, looking absolutely regal, walked her down the aisle, tears in his eyes. She looked like a goddess as she entered the sunlight. Her dress was a dignified cream color--not quite white, but close enough. It looked delightful against her pale skin. It had sleeves that puffed a bit but also flowed. They were short and showed off her bare arms. Her cleavage was impressive but appropriate and the dress hugged her upper body brilliantly. the skirt floated in the wind. It was light, but heavy enough to resist the breeze for modesty. It came down to the ground, just barely touching it as Isabelle walked. It flowed from her waist down ward and looked simply beautiful.

Her dark hair was elegantly arranged in an intricate mess of curls that would come tumbling down for him with the removal of a single pin. On her neck, she wore a blue necklace that used to belong to the queen. She smiled when she saw the statue, and the face of her fiance. They were ready to take their vows.

Lionel was not liking the fact that Belle had insisted they remain apart for the remainder of the day till their wedding. He wanted nothing more than to go and wrap his arms around her and carry her off into bed with him for the rest of the day. Deep in his heart he knew that tonight was going to be the most special and important night of their life but still that was tonight. He finally just got himself busy in his rooms preparing for the ceremony for the first time in a long time he donned his royal robes.

He wore the cape and shirt from his finest dress clothes but had decided that only the vest was needed not the entire coat. The vest was simple but elegant with embroidery of gold along the edges. The shirt under it was pure white and loose sleeved, the collar open down the front just a little. At his side he wore his sword as always the gold hilt hidden slightly behind the red cape. His pants were deep black was were his boots.

He stood under the statue and the large willow tree that had burst into full bloom just the day before. His eyes followed her down the aisle taking her hand from her father and turning them both toward the statue. After a moment he turned to her looking into her eyes holding her hands lightly. “Isabelle, my love. There are no words that could describe what you had done for me. Thanks to you I came out of a very dark time in my life. You changed me even more then you have changed this castle. I want nothing more than to spend every moment of my life with you from here on. I will love you as long as I draw breath, and the gods willing much longer then that.” He gently slipped the simple gold ring onto her finger his eyes never having left hers.

Belle was having a little bit of trouble being without Lionel, but it was all worth it to see the way he lit up. Her handsome prince took her hand and she smiled as he melted her heart with his words, slipping on the ring that would band them together forever. The beauty grinned and continued to look up into those beautiful eyes of his.

"Lionel," she said, his name sounding like something to be revered. "You have done more for me and my family than you can even realize. You have accepted us, even come to love us, though we were little more than strangers to you when we came. You are a kind, generous man, and a fierce protector. And you work so very hard for the people and those who love you. No one, I daresay, has ever made a home of my heart so quickly and so easily. And you will be in my heart with my love for as long as I exist."

She smiled and slipped the golden band onto his finger as well, looking up into his eyes with small tears in her own. This was it.

Lionel was having a hard time not tearing up also as she slipped the ring on his finger. He looked back into her eyes and slipped his arm around her waist pulling her closer. His other hand slipped up into her hair as he leaned in close and kissed her deeply. The emotions he had been holding in broke and he started in cry in happiness as he kissed his new bride the gathered people cheering but all the rest of the world was lost to him as he held the woman of his dreams. He kissed her his world made up only of her and him right now as he held her close never wanting to part and knowing they never would.

Isabelle kissed him back, pouring all of herself into it. Her arms wrapped around him and she let the rest of the world melt away until all that was left was a man and a woman who loved each other deeply, standing in their garden. Finally, they were together, and nothing would ever keep them apart again.

Back
Top Bottom