Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hayley's 1x1 request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxk5619

Dust
Hello there! First time posting here, but fear not! I am certainly not new to roleplaying itself, I've been on and off since 2003. I consider myself literate, but I believe strongly in Quality over Quantity. Don't get me wrong though, I'm no one-liner person, as I will surely end the roleplay if that happens.

As for what I roleplay I'm generally doing modern realistics. I'm not much into fantasy anymore, and I for sure will NOT do a fandom. I'm for originality, not basing your work on someone else's. If you enjoy fandoms, that's your choice and I totally agree you have a right to roleplay things like that but as for me I just won't. Sorry.

Anyways...

Content wise I'm more of a plot lover. Now yes, this roleplay will obviously have sex, because let's be serious here... You can't go on through life without sex. It's part of human nature. But, possibly unfortunately for some of you, I'm more of a romance type of gal. Perhaps someday I shall venture out into less romance and more smut, but for now it's romance with sex involved.

*EDIT* I do have a rabbit hole, just realized I should edit this and add it in as someone pointed out before that this wasn't too descriptive as to what exactly I was into. Forgive me, I originally wrote this at 2am and saved it until today to post... >< *EDIT*

Erm... Ah yes. Pairings, I'm up for anything except anything involving incest. Yes, I do include Step-siblings and such with this. PM me with suggestions and we'll discuss this.

And as for where I'd like to roleplay... PMs please. I'm just more used to those and it's easier for me to keep track.

If you have any questions... feel free to drop a PM!

I'd love to hear any ideas you have, PM me if you're still searching for a partner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom