Blue Exorcist [Stormgale & Mujamo]

Who is your favorite Ao No Exorcist character?

• Rin Okumura

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yukio Okumura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiro Fujimoto

• Mephisto Pheles

• Amaimon

• Arthur Auguste Angel

• Shura Kirigakure

• Shiemi Moriyama

• Ryūji (Bon) Suguro

• Izumo (Eyebrows) Kamiki

• Renzō Shima

• Konekomaru Miwa

• Takara

• Total voters
Izumo walked down the hallway after class, one of her books tucked tightly against her chest. Her book bag, filled with the rest of her books, lightly tapped against her hip with each step she took. When class got done, Izumo usually left right away while everyone else stayed behind to chat for a while before going to their own dormitories. She knew she didn't have many friends and she was fine with that. She was used to spending time alone. She would know if someone said something behind her back. Truthfully, Izumo really had no friends, at least until she met Paku. Paku was her only best friend and that was enough for her. Sure, it was hard not being able to see her as much once she quit the cram school. Despite that, they still found time to hang out.

In the middle of thought, Izumo's fingers clutched tightly to her book and her eyebrows furrowed tightly together in the center of her forehead. Rin was overly obnoxious today. He fell asleep multiple times and when asked to recite a passage from the Bible he completely goofed on the second verse! "Baka." Izumo muttered under her breath as she closed her eyes. Although... Despite his incompetence during class, she couldn't overlook the fact that he was the first and only one in that class to try and be friends with her, even though she wasn't so very nice back. He always had a smile on his face, and sometimes, a blush would come to her cheeks watching him even if she didn't want to. She felt embarrassed just seeing his smile. Why? She had no clue, but she did her best to conceal them... If only...

But, whatever! He seemed to have googly eyes toward Shiemi and why wouldn't he? She had large breasts and was actually nice to him. Izumo opened her eyes to look down to the floor as she bowed her head slightly. Izumo believed that if it came to a contest, he would chose Shiemi over her. After Rin and Yukio closed the gates of Gehenna, Rin had been getting closer to Shiemi. Well, at least from what she has seen. Not like she was watching them, or anything! It's just that she had a hurting pit in her stomach every time she saw the two together, and she couldn't understand why. With a great huff of her breath, Izumo blew the thoughts out of her mind. She didn't need to bring herself down like that. She was Izumo Kamiki and she could get any guy she wanted! But only if that guy was Rin.

Rin growled as he looked at the book in his hands, what was he expected to do... she was the one that left it here in her rush to get out, why was he going to have to chase her down and hand it to her. He quickened his pace, hoping to catch up with her on the main school grounds rather than lose her in the crowds. She had been out of it lately either snapping more than usual, or spending her time dumfounded and staring at him... had he done something to piss her off. Either way it didn't matter so he rushed up ahead, trying to quickly make his way to her as he moved through the crowd, spying her dark hair as he pressed against her, spinning her around.

"Geez it's like you were fucking running" he said, panting slightly and smirking at her "You left this in class" he added, handing her the book and trying to catch his breath "Fuck can you wait for just one second instead of running away like you are better than all of us" he added, eyes meeting her's for a moment as he frowned.

It didn't take long once she was on the school grounds when she heard footsteps behind her. She only assumed it as someone was running to catch up to a friend. Little did she know, that person was running to catch up to her. As the footsteps grew louder, Izumo expected someone to run right past her, but instead, a warm body pressed up against her own, stopping her before she was turned around to look up into his eyes.

"Eee!" Izumo let out a slight squeal seeing who it was and her cheeks immediately flushed red like she had been thinking out loud and he had heard. She clutched the book against her chest as if she were holding it for dear life. She was a bit speechless until she looked down at the book that she had left in class. Slowly, she reached out and took the book from his hand, trying to think of something for him to stay here longer but then he had to go and say it. Izumo turned her eyes back to him, frowning a bit as she responded.

"I don't think I'm better than everyone else. I just have things to do, is all!" She pouted her lips slightly as she turned her eyes away for just a moment, glancing to the empty dormitory building that Rin shared with his brother. She immediately changed the subject.

"I've never really been all that good at sword fighting... I-I was wondering if you had time right now to teach me. I'm sure the dorm building you and Yukio share has enough space." Izumo's eyes turned up to Rin's, but she immediately averted them out of embarrassment. She didn't know why he made her react this way when no one else could. Shima tried his best to woo her but she could always shrug him off. She just couldn't do that with Rin.

He looked at her, glancing around like he was ugly or something... he didn't go full devil accidentally did he? Nope he was still normal so what was it. "Sure I guess I could" he offered as he turned around, starting to head towards the dorms "I mean im not sure why you don't ask one of the teachers" he added, flushing slightly simply from the embaressment of the situation.

"Well, you're just... Really good is all." Izumo said as she walked alongside him, her eyes to the ground. Her fingernail pricked at the corner of the book in anxiety as she thought about her next plan of action. What could she possibly do to give him the hint. "Besides... I'm intimidated by Kirigakure... And I'm sure she has taught you a lot anyway." With her lips gently pursed to the side of her face, her eyes turned slightly upwards to look at him through the corners of her eyes.

It didn't take long to actually reach the building, but for Izumo, it felt like a life time. She looked up to the building, let out a breath air she didn't know she was holding, then turned her head to him. "Where should we practice?"

"Yeah well I guess I am trying..." he said, slightly puffing at her complement "sure I Guess I could show you a few things" he added, opening the door and heading to the central lobby "This should give us enough room to practice" he said, pulling off his jacket and stretching using his sheathed sword as a weapon for now... no use going all out on her just yet on the poor girl.

"So anything in particular you wanna practice, offence, defence?" he asked, looking focussed for once in his life, his body was tense, muscles showing beneath the shirt as he seemed prepared for this... he had to learn control after all so this seemed to be where he could focus.

This was her moment. If she didn't do anything now, he was sure to do something with Shiemi later. Izumo set down her books, book bag and took off her school uniform jacket, leaving on her white shirt. She turned her head back around to look at him, her hair crossing over her back as watched him over her shoulder. She wanted to attack, she really did. She just wanted to run into that strong chest of his and take his lips against hers.

"Well, uh, maybe you can show me how to at least stand properly when in a fighting position." Izumo walked over to him, not a foot away from his body as she looked up at him. She could easily smell the scent of his shampoo. Oh, how she wanted to run her fingers through his hair... Soon. Izumo found her eyes slowly traveling from his face and down his chest. Before it got any lower, her eyes snapped back up to his face, her face becoming emotionless like usual.

"Sure all right" he said, approaching her casually as he pressed a wooden sword into her hand "Just use this to help with your stance, I know you ain't exactly the sword using type" he added, hands moving over her innocent, changing her stance and guiding her... she smelt different, Shiemi smelt of herbs and plants but Izumo smelt kind of like incense and perfume... almost exotic it seemed. "You all right?" he asked, noticed her eyes wandering "you can't get distracted in a fight" he pointed out ,pressing a finger against her chest (aiming right between her breasts where her heart was).

Izumo felt like she was sweating buckets as he moved her into her stance. The wooden sword in her hands felt heavy, but she knew it wasn't. She was losing it, and she had to maintain her cool. But in order to do that, to feel like she was on top again, she had to do it. The moment his finger pressed against her chest, her heart skipped a beat.

"I can't take it anymore!" Izumo let the wooden sword drop from her hands and before it had the chance to hit the ground, Izumo gripped Rin's tie in her right hand, and pulled his head closer to hers. She firmly planted her lips against his like she had done this a thousand times, but this was her first kiss. Her small eyebrows knotted together in both frustration and anxiety, praying he would kiss her back.

He flushed the moment she did it, kissing back mostly as a reaction not to show how surprised he was... pressing tightly against her as he pinned her to the wall "What the fuck was that" he asked, flushing gently as he savoured how... gentle she felt against him.

A soft squeal escaped her when she felt her back against the wall. Feeling enclosed by his body felt right. It felt like he towered over. As he questioned her, her hand still remained tightly around his tie, and the other one rest upon his chest. Her heart was beating rapidly and it wasn't even close to slowing down.

"I... I just felt like it, ok! It felt right." One of Izumo's legs slid between his, running across the inside of his leg. She was still trying to hold some barrier between her feelings and emotions, and him, but she at least satisfied herself by touching him in any way she could. The back of her head rest against the wall as she looked up to him. Her eyes held submission while her eyebrows were tense and unmoving. Hopefully he would get the hint and kiss her again.

"That is not how you fucking kiss someone" he said, pressing closer as he caught her in a fiery kiss, lips opening as they crushed against her own "This is..." he muttered, pressing tightly against her as he worked purely on instinct, hands tangling in her hair as he trapped her in the corner, pressing against her hard as he ground slowly.

His mouth was warm and moist as he crushed her lips with his own. She nearly melted against him right there. Her lips parted just slightly to allow her tongue to escape. Her breathing was quickening as well, becoming heavier the longer they kissed. Her right hand, which before had hold of his tie, ran across the side of his neck and burrowed into his hair just behind his ear. The other hand would slowly rub against his chest and, once in a while, grip his shirt in her small hand. "Oh, Rin..." She moaned as she broke away from his lips for just a moment before she bucked her head slightly, kissing deeper as her tongue left the sanctity of her own mouth and ventured into his.

He forced himself tightly against her, groaning softly as he battled with her tongue, rubbing and stroking as he teased more sensation out of it. His hand stroked down her side, resting on her hip before he pulled back, flushing slightly "What..." he asked, looking away... not sure exactly how to take the current situation. His breathing came out in long slow pants as he tried to collect himself, figure out what exactly was going on.

When he broke away, Izumo could only stare up into his handsome face. Her face was flushed, her face shown with a slight glimmer of sweat and her breathing was heavy. She couldn't believe she was doing this here with Rin Okumura. After a few moments of silence, Izumo took a hold of his hand, ducked under his arm and pulled him toward the hall. "Let's find a bed." Izumo spoke between breaths. She left her book bag there, not really needing it where they are going.

"Wait what..." he asked, flustered as he was pulled along by the smaller girl "why would we need a bed?" he asked, flushing darkly as he looked at her, eyes drawn to the sweat of her body... the way her clothing clung to her and the way her hips swayed from moving.

"Oh, you'll see Mr. Thick head." Did he really not get it? She was stubborn, yes, and she was going to get what she wanted. Izumo passed by a few dorm rooms until she found one. As soon as they were in the room, Izumo closed and locked the door behind them. Once she was sure it was secure, she turned to look back at him. This was it, and she was terrified. She was almost visibly shaking as she looked from the floor then back up to him, rubbing her arm as she did so. She began walking up towards him, slipping out of her shoes as she walked until she stood in front of him again. "Please kiss me, Rin..."

"Fine..." he said, failing to sound reluctant as he moved in and kissed her, instinct taking over as he let his tongue brush against her lips, opening his mouth for her as he held her close, one arm around her shoulders the other resting on her waist. His whole body felt on fire with sensation, one hand moving down to rub against her rear, giving it a quick grope as his tongue pressed insistently against her. His sword fell to the side as he lost himself in the kiss, grindign slightly against her.

Izumo's eyes closed the moment his lips hit hers. Her arms slipped around his neck to pull herself closer to him. Despite how much she despised him, she really liked him. Just feeling him so close sent a fire through her. Her butt cheeks clenched slightly in reaction to his hand on her rear. Shima has tried touching her butt but never succeeded. It felt so weird yet erotic with his hand against her ass. Sliding her hands from behind his head to his chest, she then began to unbutton his shirt starting from the top and going down.

He shivered as the cold air hit his chest, giving her butt another squeeze as he flicked his tongue against her lips one more time... his other hand moved up, starting to tear at her clothing, trying to pull it off her as instinct overrode common sense. He gave her a quick smack, remembering that from a book he had read once, gauging her reaction.

Izumo slipped the shirt off his body, leaving his loosened tie on for now. She felt like she was going out of control, now. Her hands came to his back and slowly began sliding down until her fingers slid into his pants, lightly cupping his cheeks. A soft moan escaped her throat involuntarily. She could hear the sound of clothes tearing and she realized he was ripping at her clothes in an attempt to take them off. His demon instinct was slightly kicking in. When he gave her a smack, she let out a soft cry, but not in pain. It was more out of shock and pleasure. She bit down softly on his lower lip, her eyes opening just slightly to look up into his eyes.

He looked down at her, eyes hazy with lust and desire as he met her gaze, smacking her rear again... and again.. and again. Her clothes were torn off leaving her body bare as he shivered, hands hot to the touch now as he started to explore her body, arching into her as he groaned out against her lips.

Each time he smacked her rear, she gave a soft cry, collapsing onto his chest. Her cries grew louder with each smack against her ass and she was sure that she had a red mark by now. Shreds of her clothing lay on the floor and still hung from her body. She would have to borrow some from him. As his hands explored her exposed body, her right hand slid down the middle of his back until her fingers reached the base of his tail. Her lips wrapped around his tongue for a moment as she slowly began to stroke the base of his tail. From what she read, the tail of a demon is just as sensitive as any reproductive organ. She could feel her body heating up, and she was nearly ready.

Back
Top Bottom