Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

North Bay Village - General Location

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Tagging:LeAnne

Randy noticed the smile come across the woman's face and he was happy she was feeling comfortable enough to smile around him. "Well I don't drink I've never had the desire to get so inebriated that I start acting like a complete asshole, I don't understand how something like that could be fun" ,he stated in response to the woman's statement. He looked at the woman and could tell she was tired it looked as if she hadn't slept in days.

"My name is Randall Benson but you can call me Randy, I'm in here for illegal cage fighting, gambling, and....and pre marital sex" ,he told her answering her questions. "What are you in for if you don't mind me asking? Also if you'd like I can keep watch while you get some sleep you look tired and like you can use a rest".

sVLSqQ13BnMjtbQmKqHqTGmrndP_yqIR925h7OE3N4vHU2jvWmSwgUd2OCOro4btd8wFI1wmE_ZFHj89JPsBuoMFy5Xsw3OVQJ4AQTx541d4v9qDc_8

Name:Titas Musada
Nickname: (if any)
Attire: Long black pants, a dark brown button upshirt, boots.
weapons: a 45 caliber handgun
Tagging:Anyone

His eyes scanned the beach that was in front of him, he had been to the sevice area not that long before, and saw the new blood that had arrived as well as some others, He kept his eyes on them, watching them closely, getting a feel of whom the new people where. Titas has a good knowledge for how to pick people out, and figure them out, from what he could tell he had enough from his silent observations to figure out whom the new guest were, or at least enough to get a clear and good first impression of them.

He moved silently, quietly, blending in to the surroundings that were around him, as if it were by second nature. It was by second nature, he had been a field agent for a number of years before being sent to this hell hole. He had to use such skill to advance his own causes and goals as well as those whom he had arrived with.

He was also on a kind of mission to gather and find materials of use to his small kind of impromtu group that he had been working with since his arrival in the island. He figured that it was his turn to find the good for them. It has been a bit since his arrival always he kept in the dark, avoiding, moving around like a ghost. He managed to find the things he needed rather quickly as he noticed one of the groups heading off, and decided to head back to base as it were himself quietly moving away from the scene that he was at the moment. He noticed a woman, and a man talking a way away, but it was not any concern of his and he let them be. The two would most likely use each other for something or in some way, a trade off at best, a quick onesided friend ship or worse a conquest from one over the other would be the worse end for one of them.

2603lw0.jpg

Name: LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: Black jeans, boots and a black tank
Tagging: Randall.

Lina nodded and agreed with him there, then scoffed, "they through you in here for that?!" She asked in disbelief. She didn't know why but she felt more comfortable around him, then he asked her what she was in here for. She bit her bottom lip and glanced down as her hand moved to her pocket, trailing over her journal.

She looked back up as she asked, "you promise you won't be afraid of me if I tell you?" She took a deep shaky breath and then decided to push forward with the truth, "I killed drunk men, I'd go to bars and pick them up and then killed them. I guess what my father did made me despise all drunk men so I killed eight of them before I was caught a year ago." She slapped a hand over her mouth, she supposed she was comfortable talking to hum but she had said to much already.

She nodded as she took her hand away from her mouth, "I am tired but I don't like resting here in the open, during my first month here I stumbled upon a alcove tucked away and overlooking the ocean. Its sorta became my home we should go there instead?" Lina asked, she was uncertain if he was afraid of her since she told him the truth.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Tagging:Lina

When Lina told him what she was in for he looked at her in shock he really didn't expect a woman like her to have been in prison for murder, eight counts of it. "Well I'm not a drunk nor will I ever be and I won't hurt you so I'm not afraid" ,he told her with a friendly smile. It took all he could to smile being in the situation he was in but he wanted to reassure her that he meant no harm nor would he judge her, he had complete faith that she wouldn't hurt him as long as he didn't hurt her. When she mentioned her father Randy sighed, "I don't know my parents but I guess no father is better then a drunk abusive one right"?

"I'll go with you I agree about not wanting to be out in the open you lead the way and I'll cover you I may not have any guns or knives but my fists will do for now" ,he said in response to her offer. He liked the woman despite her past he knew she was good people deep down she just had a fucked up past as did he.

2603lw0.jpg

Attire: black jeans, boots and tang
Tagging: Randall

Lina sighed a bit in relief but she heard the surprise in his voice and saw a bit of fear in his eyes. She smiled a bit grimly and said, "I'd have rather had no father than one who killed my mother in a drunken rage." Her voice became slightly bitter and a tremor of rage rolled through her but she swallowed hard and kept her cool.

"Thank you for not freaking out, anyway the alcoves over on North Beach, its quite a walk from here, are you up to it?" She smiled as she stepped towards the entrance of the alley, her wrists were still sore but she shrugged it off.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Weapons:None

"Alright let's go I don't think I have anything better to do at the moment" ,he stated in response jokingly. "I'm sorry to hear about your mother I couldn't imagine witnessing something like that being a kid, I seen quite a bit in the residential home I was put into but no one was ever killed".

Randy waited for the woman to take the lead so he could follow he was curious to know where exactly this woman slept and lived. He knew there was abandoned buildings and houses people probably resided in but he figured they would already be taken by crazies or people who wanted to stay out of trouble.

2603lw0.jpg

Attire: black jeans, boots, and a tang top.
Tagging: Randall

Lina smiled and nodded. "It was pretty tense, I never managed to forget it. Anyway yeah ill lead the way." Lina slipped in beside the wall and into the shadows as she started making her way home, to North Beach.

She slowed her step a bit to let him keep up because in her all black outfit she blended easily as they slipped into the shadows.

(Exit to North Beach)

alexander_skarsgard_200909_5.jpg

Name: Roy Fleischer
Nickname: Roasting Roy
Attire: Sleeveless leather duster, dark jeans, shaded spectacles, Black Boots .
Weapons: Hunting knife sheathed on belt, .44 Magmum , Makeshift Machete strapped on back.
Tagging: Anyone

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing was more enticing than hearing your prey scream in agony with meat hooks embedded deep into their shoulders. Dragged along the village like a sack of potatoes, Kain utilized his robust stature to help assist Roy in one of his routine hunts for anyone fitting his criteria regarding his extracurricular activities that also delved into running the deserted diner that within time became a prominent location in Miami. Anyone in attendance knew of his malicious exploits, practically leading the Caucasian male to his death with a gruesome blood trail leading people to his next destination. Who knew life could be so convivial, discarding his suppose freedom for paradise in his mind. Such thoughts buzzed like an insect, eyes remaining vigilant in case anyone yearned to meet death for such silly concepts like heroism.

Admittedly it was becoming dull with only the occasional encounters that ensured him some form of entertainment. He relished in the fear instilled through the residents of the village whenever the opportunity presented itself. A perverse grimace formed watching terror materialize from his victim's face, vulnerable and completely helpless in this situation while trembling excessively with sweat glistened on his athletic body. Somewhat on the short side, Roy was confident this would suffice for his customers back in the diner. Figuring it could not kill to socialize while Kain did all the heavy lifting, he greeted people on the street with a smile obviously coming from a disturbed character.

" Don't mind the screaming, he'll be a delicious dish coming tomorrow at Roasting Roy's Diner. Do not fret, wouldn't toss any of y'all to the wolves; this bastard right here was a problem for someone and we became the solution is all. We harbor no ill will at this guy. I ensure you my barbecue will make you forget his face like everyone never visualizes the face of the cow behind that hamburger! "

Although ruthless by his trade, Roy had an exotic beauty to him that mashed well with how suave he was towards other individuals by the extroverted nature displayed even under such barbaric circumstances. Possessing the charisma with the handsome good looks, Roy Fleischer was the sociopathic artist who provided the goods and most knew that factored in for reasons not to fuck with him.

(Exit to Roasting Roy's Diner)

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

Kevin listened to the screams come from the man who was being dragged along the ground and a sadistic smile spread across his face. The man was enjoying every second of this the screams like music to his ears and the look of complete agony on the man's face was pure beauty in Kevin's eyes. He smoked his cigarette while watching the perfect display of torturing being held right in front of his very eyes, laughing as the man he knew as Roy made his announcement about the man becoming a delicious dish come tomorrow. Of course Kevin didn't eat what Roy had put on the menu but he did like the guy's style and didn't mind visiting the diner to sit and hang around while he waited for something to do.

When Roy was out of sight Kevin decided to make his way over to the diner in hopes he could possibly see the poor bastard they were dragging be slaughtered then cooked up. He walked along the street singing, "The lunatic is on the grass, The lunatic is on the grass, Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs, Got to keep the loonies on the path" ,he sang rather loudly as he made his way toward the diner.

2ufd34n.jpg

Name: Alexandra Thornedale
Nickname: Alex
Attire: Backless white tank top, dark brown shorts, dark brown wedged sandals.
Weapons: None
Location: North Bay Village, just outside the processing area.

Alexandra looked up at the bright sky and scowled. Never again would she be looking up at the sun from the poolside of her parents' mansion. Never again would it be while at a regular beach. No. Now it would be within the confines of Miami prison. She still couldn't believe that her parents had gotten mad at her for getting the tattoo. Sending her to Miami prison seemed a bit harsh in her mind. Once in, never out. And who knew what sorts of people she'd run into while here. She'd heard rumors that there were no rules on the inside, that the criminals had free reign and made it their own personal hell. Given that, she didn't think she'd last very long. She was used to luxuries and having everything she wanted with just a snap of her fingers. Of course, she wasn't a bitch or a snob, but still, she was a girl who like being pampered and was used to the fine life.

Wiping at her eyes a little, Alex glanced over her shoulder to see if she could glimpse the tattoo on her back. Of course, she couldn't see it. Not without the aid of a mirror or something. But she knew it was there and that it was beautiful. And even though she was in Miami now, she hardly regretted getting it.

"Damn you both," Alex muttered to herself, a curse to both her parents. She had no idea where to go or where anything was inside the prison. She had no idea who to trust or how to survive. Looking out and up the road, she decided it best to trudge forward and see what was up ahead. It had to be better than lingering where she was. So, setting her jaw and taking a deep breath, she ran her fingers through her dark hair and straightened out her clothes a bit before walking on.

(Exits to Roasting Roy's Diner)

Yajirobe said:
sVLSqQ13BnMjtbQmKqHqTGmrndP_yqIR925h7OE3N4vHU2jvWmSwgUd2OCOro4btd8wFI1wmE_ZFHj89JPsBuoMFy5Xsw3OVQJ4AQTx541d4v9qDc_8

Name:Titas Musada
Nickname: (if any)
Attire: Long black pants, a dark brown button upshirt, boots.
weapons: a 45 caliber handgun

Titas watched the people move and arrive, a few more people arrived and also quickly left the scene as soon as they arrived into this field of vision. He noticed them, but he figure they had there own business that was pressing to them, and didn't intercede in to their affairs, on this rock, the affairs of others was something that it was not so smart to go into unless you were going to attempt to do business with them. Then if that was the case it was best to be completely armed with knowledge about whom you were dealing with and what you needed to watch out for.Having athered his things, He headed out, heading back to base seemed the best move at the moment, nothing worth noticing anymore at his location. He had been successful at least in finding some stuff that might be good for some type of us while he was out, which was better then nothing at the moment.

(Exit to HAO HQ)

hsp5bt.jpg

Name: Melanie
Nickname: Mel or Melly
Attire: A dark blue dress, with black high heels and a light blue sash around her dress.
Tagging: anyone

Melanie looked around trembling, it was dark and cold in this unfamiliar place and she heard too many unfamiliar sounds around her. She heard piercing screams of pain and terror, God must really not exist if she could be in such a place like this. She screamed in fear and shrunk back in the shadows watching the man dragging another bloodied man and yet another skipping along beside him.

Perhaps, that man had killed that bad man and was a protector, she was nervous as she moved to follow them, not hearing their songs. She was cautious as she followed them to what looked like a....................a diner?

( Exit to Roasting Roy's Diner)

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh

Alexis walked down the streets of North Bay village like she owns them she got the usual whistles and stares from some of the local idiots as she passed them. As she walked she stopped to ask a few people a question and that was, "Where the fuck is Kevin"? A lot of the people she asked acted clueless and it annoyed the piss out of her, finally she asked someone and they pointed her in the direction of Roasting Roy's Diner. Alexis scrunched her nose up and continued walking, "Figures he'd be in there while I'm looking for him" ,she stated to herself as she made her way toward the diner.

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Location: North Bay Village, just outside the processing area.

Wendy frowned, rubbing at her arms, as she slowly began walking along the road just outside the processing area. She'd been manhandled by the guards and now her arms hurt fairly badly. As she looked at them, she was fairly certain she was going to get bruises as well. And it wasn't so much the bruises that bothered her as it was that the guards had touched her. End of story. Shivering, she glanced about herself, not knowing what to do or where to go. Her entire life had been turned upside down in a matter of a few short days, everything she'd known taken away in what seemed like an instant. And it all still felt so surreal.

Just then, Wendy felt her blue eyes prickle with tears and she wiped at them a bit. She honestly had no idea how she was going to make it in a place such as Miami prison. She'd heard the rumors. A girl such as herself wouldn't last the hour, let alone the day or even a week. It was absolutely hopeless. Looking up toward the sky, she could see that it was after the lunch hour and that meant it would be getting dark sooner than later.

Having no idea as to what to do, Wendy decided it best to just start walking and see where it took her. She didn't like the feel of staying where she was as she felt like there were eyes watching her and it made her uncomfortable. Frightened and wishing she was back home in her soft bed and satin sheets, she began to walk north.

(Exits to Biscayne Point)

ngryb.jpg

Name:John Ramsey
Nickname: Maniac
Attire:Leather pants / leather jacket black tank top
Weapon: Knife
Tagging:any

Getting to North Bay looking around the area where people Usually are brought into the prison there was a eery feeling in the air. He knew some people never made it past this place when they came in he kept himself close to corners as he looked through piles of junk and the building and ally ways. He heard some people in the distance there voices growing more and more faint a sign that they were heading in the opposite direction which was fine by John he wasn't in a rush to be around anyone at this point. While going through stuff John found a black backpack it was in pretty decent shape. There was a old store front within his view which he walked up to. Looking carefully through the doorway to make sure there was no one hiding in the place he slowly moved forward there were a few cans of food laying across the floor which he picked up and tossed into the backpack. he walked to the back of the store and opened another door it was a closet type area nothing worth while in there for him but then he noticed a pull down staircase above him. he pulled it down while climbing the stairs he looked around making sure there wasn't already someone up there. it was empty he pulled the stairs back up once he was up there he then dragged a large metal cabinet over the stairway so that even if someone came in and pulled it down they would be blocked of being able to get up into the attic. he also found a large metal rod which he stuck into the edging of the stairways springs and stuff hoping it would prevent the stairway from even being able to be opened. He made his way over to the side wall there was a very small window there he would keep a lookout from there and rest at this location for the night before moving on. From the window he could see the main drop off point of new inmates a bridge way from the outside of the prison which was fully encased serving as the main processing area about 100 feet prior to the end of the bridge was the door to the end of the processing building which John could barely even see from this distance. the rest of the bridge had high electric fence along the sides automatic machine operated sensor guns where above the main exit doors they would be triggered to fire at anyone who stood on the bridge for to long a process meant to force people away from the exit of the processing center and into the main prison.Beyond that there were a few old store fronts including the one that John was currently in the pavement in the area was greatly damaged as were most of the buildings North bay village in itself was a bit of a island a long bridge from the outside of the prison lead to north bay village a area that was once full of luxury homes most of which had been destroyed by the storms that lead to Miami becoming a prison in the first place. then on the other end of the island of North Bay Village was another short bridge leading out towards Normandy shores and other parts of Miami . a lot of section of Miami connected by bridges John already knew some had been destroyed which lead to him wondering how traveling between sections of Miami was done now something John would eventually have to figure out. He sat there pondering all the things about this place. John leaned back against the wall he figured he would take short bursts of sleeping and watching out the window to try and keep his guard up.

ngryb.jpg

Name:John Ramsey
Nickname: Maniac
Attire:Leather pants / leather jacket black tank top
Weapon: Knife
Tagging:any

(June 14th 2038 Night)
John woke realizing he had fallen asleep hearing a noise outside. Taking a look out the window he saw a few crazies tossing cans and other random things around looking through piles of junk they soon moved on and John laid back down. He felt confident that things were fairly safe where he currently was and that he wouldn't have any major problems between now and the next morning. He had already made his choice he would head out first thing in the morning in search for learning more of the situation within Miami and seeing what he could find for equitment. He wasn't sure where he was going to head just yet but knew he was bound to run into people either way. "Hell of a day ,,,, hell of a day." he mumbled to himself as he drifted back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom