Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shashuko's Rp Request Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashuko

Super-Earth
Hey everybody, Its been a very long while since I was on here and was starting to miss the fun of it all. So let me get right down to the nitty gritty.

What I am interested in:

- Female players
- Decent writing ability (Not required to create 3 or 4 paragraphs, it takes away from the fun with having to read a lot.)
- Plot (I know people say this all the time and then just have smut a good portion of the time. It happens and I would like to try to stray from that)
- Players that stay in touch (I know life gets the better of rpers, It happens to me too. So I would require someone who wouldn't mind using some sort of Instant messaging.
- Decent imagination
- Is not a grammar nazi (I'll be the first to admit I am not good at spelling or punctuation however I do try and would appreciate some patience with me.)

My Interests:
Ok I finally found my Rabbit Hole so ladies take a gander----means take a look---- http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=William%20Shashuko

*Some Plot Ideas*
I'm a Myth, Supernatural, Sci-Fy nut so you'll see a lot of these settints.

(The Horsemen) Set in the modern time or short future where 4 human persons are selected by fate to become one of the 4 horsemen of the appocolipse. They are unaware of their fate and have never seen one another, they do not share the same age, sex, race or political views. Once choosen each has a ring of power, a weapon and a familure animal that teaches them thier craft. I do belive that a few different plot ideas can come from this.
(The goverments of every nation gather and join to keep the four from ever meeting) - Action / Adventure / Thriller
(War kills Death's lover in order to remove attachment and tries to manipulate Death into doing War's bidding) Romance / Thriller
(War works as an Assassin killing for whatever governemt wants to keep the Apocolipse from happening. Killing Pestilence, Famine and Death every turn of the new century. Only to find that Death in the new century is his/ her lover) Romance / Thriller / Action

(Lost But Not Forgotten) An soldiers wife gets the bad news that her husband or lover is MIA or Missing In Action only she starts seeing him in passing glances at a distance. 5 years later he wakes from acoma with heavy memory loss. She has moved on only to run into him once more. This can play out pretty much any way depending on ther person, willing to descuse it.

(Plains Walker) In the supernatural world there are the Plains Walkers, humanoids who travle from different dimentions and alternate universes, exploring, studying and charting the populace and its progress never to interact with said populace. One "Walker" however goes against the code and is stripped of power doomed to one plain, immortal and imprissoned in a mountain till he is released. His power is spread all over the world hidden away but he tries to locate it with the help of the a woman who can "Feel" it.

(The Lowlander) This is based off the "Highlander" no there is no McCloud this is strictly fan based.
Having been recently turned immortal he/she must learn to survive without a mentor. Along the way meets a person of interest often times killing him/her over and over. This can be a romance or much more. I'm curious to see if anyone could suggest a few ideas. The possabilities are endless with this one.

(Pack Leader) Good old lycanthropy - When a squad of merines are ambushed and killed on a training exorcies the only survivor contracts a desiease no one has ever seen. Being experemented on, manipulated into assassination or killing innocents the merine tries to escape only to be placed in deep staces for further study. 20 years later a war breaks out and the humans are loosing to the would be new shifters. Lycanthropy that kills the host. Needing his DNA he is hunted once again by both sides.

(Fixated Fascination) For those ladies who like a little romance - A young man born to imagrent parents works in a facility where he fixates on the bosses daughter. Never to ask her out or talk to her, fate interviens and they run into eachother outside of work. Things build and build between them, some tragadies occur which leads to unsurtinety.

(The Hunter Games) This ones going to be kind of dark and weird for me but I'm wanting to try it out.
A woman or 3 (Depending if someone wishes to play more the one character) are kidnapped, taken to the wilderness to survive on their own and be hunted down and done horrible things to them ranging from rape, bondage, mutalation and so on. It is possable to fight back but the idea is to keep the story going.

(Plains Walker) In the supernatural world there are the Plains Walkers, humanoids who travle from different dimentions and alternate universes, exploring, studying and charting the populace and its progress never to interact with said populace. One "Walker" however goes against the code and is stripped of power doomed to one plain, immortal and imprissoned in a mountain till he is released. His power is spread all over the world hidden away but he tries to locate it with the help of the a woman who can "Feel" it.

this sounds great, check out my profile on my dont and let me know which human you like, u might have to copy paste the links for pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom