Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Appeal to my Senses 2.0 (New Plot!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty – I am whoever you deem to call me. Tenn, Sevite, Statch, and a million other names. I don’t tend to worry about that in the long run.

I roleplay villa AIM and YIM – ShamanYohAskara(AIM) and jystentermic(YIM) –
BM PMs in general do not get along with me – I like to lose the PMs

Rules –

SMUT - I do not do SMUT ONLY. DO not think that you'll get that when you come to me. Unless you're someone special and can convince me it's not going to be a stupid fantasy.

1 – DO NOT come to me with a pairing and no plot – I do not want to play your knight in shining armor, you’re bad boy in highschool or your sparkling vampire just so you can get some strange fantasy of your’s written out. I want to work on a Story/character/life there of. I don’t do this to get off myself, and even though I will roleplay adult situations – I don’t want just roleplay that.

2 – Grow up – I don’t want to deal with a toddling anything. I play both male and female characters. I’m a female, do not and I repeat Do NOT refuse to roleplay with me based on my avatar (yes someone’s done that) Or expect me to stick to the gender of said avatar – half my characters don’t even look like the thing on the side of the website.

3 – PLEASE realize that I don’t judge your literacy or mine based on how long of a post I can put together – first off I don’t roleplay on a forum very often, I go for something quicker and faster paced, you’ve just gotta learn to deal with that. I’m not going to spend 6 paragraphs describing the color of a characters eyes or how the wind blows through their hair – there are far more important things going on.

4 - if all you're looking for is smut... most probably I will not be your person. I do not like smut only roleplays and what few thoughts i MIGHT have in that train of thought... I will NOT be forced to play something thats so particular to you that I wont enjoy it at all - this includes but is not limited to MASSIVE woman to a little man, Lactating for noa pparent reason, racial people who do not follow a general rule of builds for the race - don't ask for a Super curvy tiny asian its not happening - basic Monglinoid character for a female rarely includes large breasts and big rear ends, Sorry but not happening.

If I have to – I will add more.

Genres –

High fantasy – I enjoy this – think lord of the rings, or Krondor from Raymond Fiest. I am a huge fan of princes and mages and Knights and the whole nine including terrifying dragons.
Modern Fantasy – old gods and goddesses resserected, Mythos meets modern, technological elves – sure why not.

Future fantasy – Never tried it but I am willing.

Supernatrual – Vampires/lycan/demons/angels – yes I will do these in any timeframe as with fantasy.

Sci-fi – Aliens space ships! Dead planets so on and so on YES I like it, YES I will do these – No I have no particular ideas at the moment.

Real life – Have a really great plot or a really great character – I will do them sure… but I have a hard time with them.

Plots
This will get updated with plots... slowly.

Ambrosia (modern)
Gods have long sense died away - people's beliefs have slipped to something different, A few select religions and beliefs have survived the test of time. In a major city - a corperate magnet buys a house. When the summer rolls around and the house wont seem to cool off no matter how high he turns up the airconditioning and the humidity doesn't seem to go away he finally starts looking at the house, and eventually realizes the heat is coming from below the floorboards. Where a basement has been sealed away. What he finds below is a strange room with a large tub, Inside what he believes is a dead woman, pulling her out of the water her eyes open. He just found the necter of the gods.

The Devil's Circus(Modern)​
Welcome to Halloween - With all its nightmares. Demons, monsters witches and a Devil who likes a deal of games. Vengence comes with a pile of tents and a pile of humans turned monsters and a contract - A year - from one Halloween to the next. To take vengence on whoever did you wronge. Who's going to be the next one to get this contract?

Trophy Fish (Sci-fi)
Neptune is a planet full of water, the land is mostly empty outside of a peaceful race. Under the waters are fish of various types. But it is the pretty fish that the traders are after, and they've figured out how to catch them, everything from Goldfish, Angels, Betta's and anything else thats metalic, shinny and full of feathery fins. The humanoid fish are taken to human collonies planetary orbiting satlites and planets that have been terriformed and sold as Trophies to the highest bidders.
Goldfish
Betta Fish

Apostate(High Fantasy)
The Clan - Magic users that at one point protected the humans, until they split into Magi and Clan, The Magi Corrupted the Great God of the Expanse Tufelle and then the Singularity rose. Now the Clan is hunted like animals - either to go to the tower or to be killed if they refuse. All of them refuse. Time has passed but the corruption continues to get worse. Time for some Clan and Singularity and perhaps Magi to step up and stop the corruption.​

Oracle(Modern)
Greece functioned on the words of Oracles. For centuries these where the virgin women who determined weither or not they had the gods supports for Wars and many other things. - Modern time - The Greek gods and titans and even their oracles have disappeared. The Gods and the Titians walk around, cursed to never truely die. one of these Titans has stumbled onto an Oracle - who paints both past what they where and perhaps even the future of what they will become.

Hell on Heels (Midevial through futuristic)
Deal with the Devil and you get things - Such as beign pretty and being smart. The deal? Break a Million hearts - Destroy their hope. Perhaps even devour it. She's Hot - She's Smart - and She's got a million to go. Who's next on the list? (based off http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fOKtbJfNLFk&NR=1 < this song)
Modern gods
Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Voodoo, Norse, Celtic. They never truely went away they lost their power witht he new religions. The less believers the less they showed up in their power. Soon they where born as almost mortals - those with skills that seemed odd, strange and down right creepy at some points. The Family tries shifted changed and altered to where Hel was no longer the Daughter of Loki but a cosin. America has seemed to become their place to be reborn. Located in the mixing pot of modern society they mix and mingle and hell is only inches away. Not all of them are sweet and innocent.​

Artifical Intelligence

A scientist suffering from an unknown disease took herself back to earth with a small contingency of teachers and trusted friends under the guise to revitalize the planet. While also building an organic ship with an AI system. This AI and Ship was to Cure her of what was wrong. It took nearly 25 years of her already shortened life for the ship to be built and to do as she’d intended for it to do, Eve as she was named stayed on earth with her and helped in the revitalization process and watched as the Scientist had a family and the planet moved onto its second phase. With the woman’s grandchildren Eve finally hit space. The Only Organic ship known to exhist in man’s arsenal and it was a smuggling ship. She Flew for The entire life of the grandchild and then with the child’s death she wandered.

This Play takes place some 200 years later. Eve is floating in a deserted graveyard of ships. Ships she personally destroyed – though that is unknown – when a pirate/smuggler/desperate human comes aboard looking for parts or a new ship or simply a place to hide. The sudden intruder awakens Eve and she is interested in what both drives this human and what is going on. She has been floating in a graveyard with nothing to do for quite a while. And AI’s are driven to learn. What happens next is completely up to the Abducted Captain.​

2013SnakeKissmeganOlahWM_zpsdb4b6a99.jpg

Contact –

You can PM me, though its probably the least likely to be answered – much like responding to the thread.

AIM – ShamanYohAskara

YIM – Jystentermic

Better ways of getting ahold of me. And there is Skype – Tersara though I’m not quite as good with this one – it has no character limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom