Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ripper Stalks the Streets (looking for m x f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRipper

Moon
Hello and welcome to my request thread. I've been roleplaying for a long time now and have a preference for particularly dark roleplays. A little about me: I am 23 and a male, always try to write at least one paragraph in an rp, and can do either PM or Thread rps (no IM)

Some of my ons:
Non-con/rape
Impregnation/Pregnancy
Enslavement
Monsters (dragons raping princesses, werewolf attacks, orks, minotaurs, you name it)
Bondage
Rough Sex
Women who put up a fight
Bondage

RP Ideas:

Two Women
One story I've always wanted to rp is one in a rapist gets his hands on a mother and her teenage daughter, raping them both one after the other. This would require the person playing the women to play two parts but I would be will to play several roles as well in this or another rp if they wanted. Some plots for this:

The Best Kind of Birth Control: A woman wants to have another baby with the love of her life. No matter how many times they do it however (rough and loud, just the way they like it) she never seems to get pregnant. After learning she can no longer have children (her daughter having already been a miracle) she gets an idea: her daughter is young and healthy and the perfect age to start having children.... (TAKEN)

Anything for my Daughter: A mother of one hooks up with a much younger man one night, feeling terrible guilty about it afterwards and telling the teenager she never wants to see him again. He doesn't take kindly to that and soon enough she finds out he is dating her daughter. She can't let him hurt her little girl like she knows he's planning to but can't let him reveal what they did together. What's a mother to do?

Stepfather Dearest: A teenage girl doesn't care much for her new stepfather, her biggest problem being that he and her mother tend to be up late in their bedroom and could be awfully loud sometimes. One night s gets back from a party a little drunk and collapses on her mothers bed in the darkness. Her stepfather returns home as well, finding what he thinks to be the nice warm body of his wife. Things go very badly after that, but what will the girl do when her stepfather doesn't want to let her go after getting a taste?

Monster Pairings:

Inspiration: http://hijiribe.donmai.us/data/353490020fbd58470648e991a5ab96ec.jpg

A girl finds herself kidnapped by a race of creatures (fish-creatures, lizard-men, insectoids, ect) that are looking for a new queen to breed with. She is dragged to their lair and forced to mate with their strongest warrior(s), over and over until she is impregnated. Things seem horrible at first but she learns something rather quickly: she is their queen. They can breed/rape her whenever they want but will follow any order she gives them. They will fight for her, work for her, die for her. Maybe now she has a way of getting revenge on all those people who made fun of her at her hometown.This could take place in any setting but would work best in modern day or fantasy setting.

Inhuman Brothel: A girl has no choice but to sell her body on the streets, her first client being a disturbing older man dressed in black. When he tries to force her to let him carve a symbol into her flesh she panics, grabbing the knife from him and stabbing him in the gut. As he lays there dying he uses the last of his energy to summon a foul beast from the pit, a demon, to kill the girl. But the demon is willing to bargain and the poor virgin in front of him has a least one thing she could offer... (could be played a few different ways. pm me to talk them over)

Other Artwork for Inspiration:

The Creature

Medusa

Dragon Rape

Dragon Rape II

Dragon Rape III(you may have noticed I like this theme.

Dragon Rape IV

Dragon Rape V

Captured Settler

To the Victor...

Forest of Myth

Bear Attack (Saw "Brave", got me in the mood for a little bear x human bestiality.

Blood Slave

Feel free to pm me regarding any of these plots, of if you have an idea you think I might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom