Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lookin for Kinky! (MxM MxF- Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxWriter

Cluster
alright i'm going to be very upfront about this, since giving a lengthy explanation only seams to chase people away! there are a few things you MUST be before i will roleplay with you!

you MUST be able to post 2-5 Paragraphs a post!

you MUST have decent spelling, good grammar, and no funny symbols screwing with the words in your posts! if i can't understand what your saying, we are not playing.

you MUST have read my kinks list! (this does not mean you have to do all the things on there, but it's nice to know that you at least know my likes and my dislikes.)

i play Dom, Sub, and Switch, positions will be discussed in PM'S ONLY! i will not respond to anyone who posts requests on the thread! i will also play Male, Female or Futa. (i do not Dom as a female, Dom is for Futa and Male only.)

i like Fantasy or modern Rp's only. i do not understand or like history, or steampunk (whatever that is). (i may be talked into Scifi.)

please do not ask me for a Master/Slave, or incest RP unless you know a way to keep it interesting. i have been so overplayed on these that i hold little interest in them.

PM ME! if you are interested in an RP, if you are looking for plots you may find my list of plots listed at the bottom of my post titled My Request Thread, in Blue.

gimme some Kinky people! i CRAVE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom