Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two brief ideas (looking for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
open again

Pm me, don't write in this thread and wait for me to contact you because I won't. I've learn that mean you don't really want to RP.

Please read this before contacting me.[/b]]
- Non-con, all of these ideas would be non-con at first. Or even the entire story would be non-con.
-I prefer the sub role, my main character maybe would change as the story goes, but at first she would be sub. The minors could be switch or dom, though.
- At least a paragraph, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I have never had to require this before and I also did not think that I have to since I believe it is not a necessary thing to ask especially when I know my partner would be an adult but please be able to use punctuation because I do not like to kill myself reading a long sentence without any comma or dot
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Also, I would require your first post to be within three days and the next two-three posts would take at most a week for each. I can wait for months for a reply, but it is when I already know the player. If you're not eager to start the game, don't start it at all. If you're busy, drop me a line.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- My F-list http://www.f-list.net/c/sao/
- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.

Okay, these aren't full developed ideas, more like characters and their backgrounds. The only thing I require is none of them set in modern, and you can put anything else in.

A Mermaid's story

c5a121bbb36ed66938df3912a00dff99.jpg

If you bath in a Mermaid's blood, your skin will become as hard as steel; If you eat a Mermaid's flesh, you'll become immortal; If you make love with a Mermaid, she'll make any (but only one) of your wish come true.

Human don't know if those are real or just rumors, but they know for sure Mermaids do exist and the hunting for Mermaids has been continuing ever since. You, a pirate searching for treasures or a Prince searching for winning in the war...doesn't matter who you are, but you're from another country and have just only heard about Mermaids for the first time in your life. Now you saw/have one. What would you do?

As the above said, you can be a pirate, a Prince or just a crew member. You can capture her or find her in a market...whatever works. And of course you have a reason to want her: treasure, victory, or something could only be granted by magic? (Like, making your dead loved one alive?)

My version for a Mermaid would look like in the picture, her tail begins from her thighs, not hips, and her womanhood would be exposed even in her Mermaid form. She would also have two pelvic fins, are sharp and could be used as weapon. Somewhat like this but bigger, longer and placed higher, maybe stick to her waist.

__The_Little_Mermaid___by_o_Claire_o.png

A Sorceress' story

SexySorceress2.jpg

They say she has sold her spirit to the devils and is using dark magic. They say she has killed the Princess from the neighboring country because she's in love with the Prince...They say so many things, and none of them is true. Certainly she didn't kill the Princess, and the only magic she knows is Shape-shifting.

She is actually the daughter of the Royal Mage and is still studying. All rumors started when people noticed her hair has changed from brown to white. The reason is because of the Shape-shifting lesson: she can transform into a white fox, but every body takes that as a sign of dark magic evolving; they have never seen a white hair human before.

After the accident that took the Princess' life, she becomes the most wanted criminal. As a white fox, she accidentally enters your place; and when she could no longer hold the animal form, you find a naked woman with white hair in your house.

You could hunt her or buy her, or just find her sneaking into your stable for shelter...And you could be a nobleman, a knight or just a peasant...but I'd rather you to have something to do with the Royalty, since the Sorceress would try to get back into the castle, her father's still there...

Arctic_Fox_III_by_amrodel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom