Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need RP Partners to Satisfy my Cravings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueEyes

Moon
I Only RP in threads or in private messages. NO IM's, sorry no exceptions. I also would prefer to discuss rp ideas in private messages, not instant messages. I am a straight woman, so all of my female characters are straight. NO BEASTIALITY. The closest I would like to come to that is if you're playing a werecreature. Not interested in BDSM, sooo... don't think that anyone out there craving a bdsm themed rp would be very happy with my replies, and no I don't want to try it, sorry. Nor do I want any of my characters to be sex slaves. Although I wouldn't be against playing a female character that your character has rescued from that life style. But rescue her quickly if you want me to reply -no dragging it out so you can force her to be a sex slave! :p Nothing gross like pee and poop, no torture, especially torture that would dismember or cause lots of loss of blood. No mind control or humiliation. Those are my limits, other than that it's probably okay with me. Oh almost forgot, in real life I'm not into sex toys so.. probably wouldn't be able to describe using any of them in rp convincingly. Just thought of another limit. I do NOT want any of my characters to masterbate in public or in front of your character, sorry if that is a craving of yours, I am just not comfortable writing my character doing that.

If you have a physical and/or age preference for my female character, please let me know!! For example if you'd rather she was a blond with large breasts or a red head with small breasts or if she was in her twenties, or if you'd prefer she was a for example 16 instead, please let me know!! It would make my creating the female character much faster and the faster I can create her, the sooner we can get to role playing.

For myself... I don't really have an age preference, so long as he's not young enough to be my character's son or not so old that he could be my character's grandfather. I also don't have a physical preference for your male character. This is fantasy so I would prefer handsome and taller than my character, but as for hair, eye and skin color I don't have a preference. His physical appearance is completely up to you.

I should warn you, I am much better at the 'story-telling' part than the 'sex scenes'. In other words I'm not experienced in writing erotic scenes. I enjoy the sex scenes of course, but they are not the reason that I want to write/role-play. Sooo.... I hope you won't be too disapointed if my replies in those 'scenes' are not 'detailed'. I'll do my best, but honestly I can write the 'story' part of the rp much better. I am hoping that I will find partners who are more into the 'story' part too so that the posts won't be one sex scene after another. If I think the sex scene is going on too long, don't be surprised if I fast forward to the end or write something that interupts them, it's just my way of saying "Okay that was fun, now can we get back to the story now? Please?!"

BTW I love ROMANCE! Especially forbidden romances, like incest for example. (don't want to rp someone's mother or aunt.) Speaking of romance, I have a craving for an incest romance that involves cousins or brother and sister.

Also craving paranormal romances, BTW my female characters are usually human or half-human. I prefer the male character to be the 'more than human' or the 'not human' one.

As much as I am craving a romantic incest story involving cousins or brother and sister, I am craving a human and demon romance! My female character would be the innocent human.

I have a story idea, an unusual romance between my female character and your male character who is a fallen angel. Though she appears completely human, she is really only half human. Her mother was human, but her father was a fallen angel (he use to be her mother's guardian angel). To make a long story short the two got married and had a child -my character. Her parents marriage was forbidden, more than that god considered their marriage to be unnatural and unholy. And the children of these unholy unions are usually killed. You'd play an angel who was sent to kill my female character, but after finding her and realizing that there is no evil in her, you find that you are unable to carry out god's order. You start to suspect that there is another reason that the 'unholy' offspring were ordered to be murdered, and until you've figured it out had decided to protect her. But because you had come close to killing her, she is frightened and doesn't trust you. Of course they end up falling in love which complicates things further.

I have other story ideas, a few involve rape and forced marriages.

Example: Hannah's family was down on their luck. Her mother was pregnant again, normally a joyful event, except that the family could not afford another child. They had eight already (including Hannah), and to make things worse, the factory where her father worked -was closing down. They were living on foodstamps and unemployment. Then one day her parents got an offer from a 'being' that they could not afford to turn down. A demon (your character) offers them great wealth IF he allows him to take one of their daughters to be his wife. To make the deal even more desirable he tells them that their daughter would never know poverty, would never grow old and after the marriage ritual would live for as long as he lives. To her parents he seems kind, polite and very much a gentleman. A wealthy gentleman. They know he's not human, and even though they know their bible and know that it is forbidden for angels to marry humans so he must therefor be a demon, they choose to believe he's an angel who has come to answer their prayers for help. Her parents agree, and the next evening he comes to meet their daughters. They have four daughters and four sons, two of their sons were grown and living on their own, the other two were not home, they were staying over night at a friends house. Two of their daughters were too young to marry so they were in bed when the 'demon' came over to choose his bride. Hannah was the youngest of the two daughters old enough to marry. The sisters had been told the entire truth (except their parents told them that he was an angel, not a demon, because that's what they assumed he was.) Hannah was suspicious and tried to tell her parents that a real angel would not ask them to give one of their daughters to him to be his wife because it was forbidden for angels and humans to mate, but her parents refused to believe that he was a demon. She gave up trying to convince them. The oldest sister (not Hannah) was the more attractive one. Hannah was attractive too, but it just seemed that men usually favored their oldest daughter. Everyone naturally assumed that the 'angel' would chose the oldest daughter to be his wife. But he surprised them when instead he chose Hannah. (this story would be a forced marriage and may involve rape though it doesn't have to be a violent one, she could decide to give in because of the fear that he may hurt her parents or brothers and sisters if she doesn't cooperate.)

Have more ideas, but I think I'll take a break for now.

Go ahead and reply in this thread, or send me a pm. :D

Hey, I am interested in doing cousins or brother x sister with you. Please pm me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom