Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and Looking, Searching for both Males and Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Star
Well here it is, my request thread. So, first off I am new to the site but I am an experienced roleplayer with about 5 years of experience now. I would like to say this right at the beginning, before people stop reading, I employ proper spelling and grammar in my roleplays and I expect the same from those I roleplay with. That is probably my biggest bitch point. I am not desperate for roleplays, I don't mind waiting for good ones, so if you cannot fulfill this requirement please don't message me. Now, length wise I write between 2 and 4 paragraphs depending on the post.

Also, while I require the plot to make sense with the desired roles, I can play Female, Futa, or Male. So I do FxM FxFuta, FxF, FutaxF, FutaxFuta, FutaxM, MxF, MxM, MxFuta. Yep, all of them, but I do prefer playing Futa and Female.

Now for more fun stuff. First off a list of things I like, they can be combined or used separately but they are just general points that I like in a roleplay.

General Points:

-Dark Themes: I like non-con/rape situations. Not kidnapping or anything like that but a situation where either an argument escalates or feelings overflow, perhaps even desperation. Not that it has to continue into the roleplay but it can be fun and it should be realistic, my girls got fight in them.

-Rough play: Not just rough sex but wrestling, combat, shoving and showing who is the boss if it is character appropriate.

-Role Reversal: Having the prince/princess be pushed down by the servant, or the teacher used by the student, even the tough delinquent cornered by the 'innocent nerd'.

-Anthro's: I have a few of my own and I like playing them with other anthro's, not a big fan of playing it with human partners.

-Futa: I play and partner with futa characters, I love them and they can make scenarios interesting if used well.

-Short-Term roleplays: Look, I love a nice long roleplay with an intricate plot as much as the next person, but I also love short smut filled roleplays with very limited backstory.

-Canon: I like canon characters, have a ton of roleplays with canon characters and can do both short and long-term roleplays with them.

-Pictures: Anime or drawn pictures are the best, I don't like real ones and this is not something you have to do, I just like finding pictures for my characters.

Sorry if you're getting bored at this point but it is time for the pairings section, and I have one or more plots in mind for all of the pairings or we can discuss our own. I have decided to only put up ones I am currently craving.

Pairings: I play either side.
Anthro x Anthro (Will play female or futa)
Delinquent x Honor Student (Will play any gender)
Student x Teacher (Will play any gender)
Siblings (Will play female)
Cousins (Will play female)
An Affair (Will play male or female)
Royalty x Assassin (Will play any gender)
Apocalypse (Will play any gender)
Soldiers (Will play female or futa)
Popular Guy x School Slut (Yeah overdone but will play any gender and it can be a Teacher x Student technically)
Medieval Scenarios (Have some assorted scenarios)

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread and when you message me include as much information about what you want as possible, although it isn't necessary.

I think I'd be interested in a short term smut role-play. I'm interested student x teacher, siblings, cousins, or popular guy x school slut. My number one kink is breast expansion, but not many women are interested in that sort of thing, so we can do a role-play without it if you wish. My other kinks: I like multiple women on me, I like to cum a lot, I liked to be forced (be the submissive). I prefer to play a guy, but I'll do f x f too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom