Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the quest... for roleplay! {FXF or FXFuta} ((Finally finished~~))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Openots

Star
Hello there! After taking a long break from roleplaying, I am looking to get back in the game. In the next few posts, I'll state what I am looking for, what you can expect from me as a roleplaying partner, and what I'll expect from you. Sooo, without further adieu, let me get this show on the road~

RE: On the quest... for roleplay! {FXF or FXFuta}

'Da roolez

1. A basic understanding of the English language. I don't expect you to be able to punch out 4 page posts, but at least 3 paragraphs. I can usually post anywhere from 3 paragraphs to twelve depending on what is needed.

2. Please don't just bail. If I am tired of a roleplay, I'll tell you, so please do me the same courtesy.

3. Plot always comes before smut. I genuinely prefer to develop a story, build relationships, and all the good stuff before anyone even thinks about taking their pants off. Some of the best roleplays I've ever done have never even had smut in them.

4. Don't be afraid to talk to me! I'm a pretty nice person!

5. Throw ideas at me. If you have an interesting idea for a plot, PLEASE, tell me, I'd love to hear it.

6. I don't play canon characters, nor do I expect you to.

7. I'll probably add more later, but that is it for now~

RE: On the quest... for roleplay! {FXF or FXFuta}

Settings~

Usually, I like to have a 'basis' for a roleplay, whether it be a canon setting from a television show, movie, comic book, whatever. Or, if you want to come up with a world all on our own, that is just as good if not a million times better.

Also don't be afraid to suggest one! It would be impossible for me to list every single setting I am familiar with.

Movie settings

Firefly/Serenity

Matrix

Television

Eureka

Farscape

Books

Game Of Thrones

Eragon

Dune

Hunger Games

Video Games