Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay. Smut. FxF. Suggest please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

salutations.

Meteorite
ola. :3

You can call me Sunshine or Sunny. Or whatever else you would prefer to call me, I really don't mind.

To give you a little bit of background, I began my roleplay journey at the tender age of twelve on a site called Neopets. By fourteen I had transitioned into forum based roleplays and off-site one on ones. At eighteen I dropped off the face of the earth and have just recently picked up roleplaying again. I consider myself literate, but due to my lack of computer, all posts will shorter than usual. On my phone or tablet I can easily churn out a quality paragraph or three per post comfortably.

General 'Guidelines' ;

- Quality over quantity. Give me something I can work with, something to inspire me to respond. Don't give me a novel. I will most likely be intimidated and run away and hide.

- This will be primarily smut with a bit of plot thrown in for fun.

- This will be FxF or possibly FxFuta. I haven't tried an FxFuta yet and would love to explore. I prefer not to play the Futa but I certainly don't mind doing so provided we double up on characters to add an additional FxF pairing.

- I prefer having two Switches versus a set dominant or set submissive pair. Fight for dominance, make it interesting! There's nothing hotter than a power-struggle, or switching between. That being said, I don't mind working with a dominant or submissive for my Harem idea. I can be pursuaded to change my stance on this.

Interests ;

- Harry Potter. [Either Canon characters or canons paired with original characters will suffice. I'm toying with the idea of a 'part-time' futa, with the idea of a character finding a spell to give herself a penis whenever she wishes.]

- Modern. [A lot seems to fall under this catagory. I'm open to a lot of different pairings/settings. I would love a mix of fantasy/modern, as I've never attempted Fantasy and would eventually like to try it. As a note, I do not play high school settings. I am always open to suggestions as far as pairings and settings.]

- Fantasy. [I have never done a fantasy roleplays, so you may need to coddle me through it at first, but I would love to try it!]

- Threesomes or Foursomes will give you bonus points. :3 These generally include doubling up on characters.

- I'm really into the idea of controlling a person's libido through magic. I have a vague idea of a witch or other magical spelling women into becoming sexually insatiable.

- Anyone willing to roleplay a girly harem? I'm thinking of either in a modern or fantasy setting with an influential woman heading her harem. I'm hoping we can each play three or girls each and alternate girls out or play various situations at once. One of us should play the Mistress and another her favorite slave (one who will have limited control over the other slaves) to make it more interesting.

- Best friends becoming sex-buddies is always fun.

- Will not do incest but step-siblings intrigue me. Preferably new step-siblings.

- Let's double! It's not needed but I find doubling will allow us to explore a little more of whatever it is we both want to do. This is not necessary, of course.

- Please suggest! I'm very open to trying new things. This list is very limited and I would love to broaden my horizons.

Kinks I enjoy and will refuse to do will be on my Rabbit-Hole. Please look there and read through before contacting! :) My lists are very thorough, as I prefer being safe versus sorry.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=salutations.

I prefer email, but I will certainly PM! I do check my email much more frequently, so be aware of that. If you are still interested, please PM me for details! :)

-Sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom