Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to clean my head out (updated 10/2712)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosita red

Star
I am Rosita Red, I've been on here for awhile now. I've got several ideas bouncing around my head, and it's about time to clean my head out and see if anyone wants take up writing these ideas with me. PM or drop a line here if anything interests you.

First you thing you should know is that I don't have any IM servrice, sorry. However I do roleplay through threads, PM's, and of course email. My average posts tend to be about one and half paragraphs long, but I try to give back what I get. I don't mind one liners either.

Lately I've been craving dominance/submissive rp's. Stuff like light bondage, rough sex and impregnation. No scat, vore, or things along that line though. I prefer mxf but will venture into mxm or fxf.

~Twisted Red Riding hood~
Red Riding Hood's grandmother cursed the man she loved to become a man wolf when he did not love her back. The man-wolf has decided to get revenge on the witch by taking something most precious to her, her granddaughter Red Riding Hood and ravishing her, possibly even forcing his cub on her.

~Mother Of God~
A strange cult is after Alex. Why, she doesn't know. Then she meets the handsome stranger who can help her out and keep her out of the cult's hands. But the stranger has his own secrets.

~Heir of Avalon~
Rachel is a workaholic. She's a forensic scientist, and often she spends more time with the dead and analyzing information rather then spend time with the still living.

Her life changes when her long lost mother reappears in her life with some stunning news: Soon she will die, and Rachel is to be the next queen of the mythical Isle of Avalon. The queen wants to make sure the blood line of the lady of the lake is continued. The very same lady of the lake that gave King Arthur Excalibur. Rachel has one year to find a consort and possibly become pregnant with an heir.

~Geisha and Danna~
It would start out during the girl's mizuage, the time she goes from being a maiko, a girl in training to a full fledged geisha. In order to start her proffesional life she must be ritually deflowered. Later a rich man in Japan takes on the young promising Geisha as her danna, her patron. As her patron he gets special rights when she is not entertaining. Especially the right to take her as a bed mate.

(This helps if you have read Memoirs of a Geisha. If not, do a little a research. We can come up with more a plot if you wish or just have smut. I want to use original characters though.)

~The Hidden Heir~
Custom says that when a ruler comes to the throne, he must partake in a rite to ensure that his lineage lives if he should die with out producing a formal heir. A virgin is chosen for him to lay with under the full moon before he is to be crowned. If she has a child by him the child is to never know of it's heritage. However this time a hidden heir has learned of his/her heritage and is bound determine to take what is rightfully theirs, even if he/she has to go as far as sexually dominant the sibling born to the Queen to do it.

~Hands on research~
An etho-anthropologist has been studying a group of South American natives by living with them and living like them. Modern times how ever are creeping ever closer to the village and the sacred rain forests around it. In order to protect the tribe and it's lands, the chief has called for a sacrifice to the Jaguar god of the forest. "Sacrifice" meaning someone to fill the god/goddess' sexual demands, not the animal sacrifice the anthropologist thinks it is. The chief demands that the scientist be given. (Can be done with god/goddess and/or male/female scientist. Probably a short term rp.)

~Chosen~
A young woman/man has been chosen to become the consort of a powerful coven leader from a family that almost worships vampires as deities. However, life takes a different turn when he/she starts feeling attracted to one of her/his classmate/workmate.

Fantasy and mythology (Norse, Greek, Egyptian, Native American, you name it) are my big favorites. Twilight vampires and high school and college roleplays I can do without.

RE: Time to clean my head out

I would love to participate in a role-play with you, either the Price of Loyalty or The Dragon's Prize. I won't object to both, though I prefer to play female. PM me if you're interested please.

RE: Time to clean my head out

Heir of Avalon sounds interesting. I shall discuss with you further when you are online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom