Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Will you show me your Dominant side? [MxF / MxM / FxF ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Gents and Ladies. I am not new to role playing at all, I have been role playing since I was thirteen years old. I am twenty-two now, I LOVE to role play. At least when I have the chance to do so. I may not be on every single day and I need you to understand that I CAN NOT respond every single day. I will definitely try my best, at most my responses will ALWAYS be in the evenings. You will never get a response from me in the morning. I always get off from work at 6:30 and usually am too tired to respond right away. So it may be later in the night when I can get the urge to respond.

Anyways, I am seeking Males and Females.
  • MxF
  • FxF [ONLY FUTA]
  • MxM

~~~~

I am looking for a Dominant Males OR Female. I usually play Sub. BUT on Occasion I will switch and be the Dominant one. But I really have to be in the mood for it. Please don't beg me to play Dominant because I won't. I will only play it when I WANT to. I know, that is a very BITCH thing to say. But hey.. we're all on here for ONE REASON. To enjoy ourselves. And I want to Enjoy myself by being DOMINATED.

Capisce? -- Great now lets move on.

----------

What I expect from you --

• NO ONE LINERS - EVER. I hate when I send a decently sized post of around three paragraphs. And what do I get in return? A measly one liner. It makes me want to stab myself in the throat. I HATE THEM. IF you send me a one liner every time, I WILL END THE RP IMMEDIATELY AND NOT TELL YOU WHY.

• Spelling - For the love of GOD, Please spell right. I don't care if you make mistakes here and there. BUT if you make a mistake with every single word, or you use numbers for letters. I will drop kick your face!

• Lost Interest? Busy? - Sweet, JUST FUCKING TELL ME. If I have lost interest or I am super busy. I WILL TELL YOU. Either before I leave for a while or once I get back. Either way I WILL TELL YOU.

--------------
RP Pairings --

YOU X ME

Family --
  • Brother x Sister
  • Brother x Brother
  • Sister x Sister
  • Father x Daughter
  • Mother x Daughter
  • Cousin x Cousin
  • Uncle x Niece
  • Aunt x Niece

School --
  • Teacher x Student
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Student x Student
  • Principal x Student
  • Jock x Nerdy Girl
  • Punk x Popular Girl
  • Football Player x Punk Girl

Modern/Realistic Life --

• Best Friend x Best Friend
  • Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend
  • Ex Boyfriend x Ex Boyfriend
  • Ex Girlfriend x Ex Girlfriend
  • Boy x Girlfriends Sister
  • Boy x Boyfriends Brother
  • Girl x Girlfriends Sister
  • Father x Sons Girlfriend
  • Father x Sons Boyfriend
  • Friend x Friends Sister
  • Boss x Secretary
  • Employee x Employee
  • Singer x Fan
  • Actor x Fan
  • Kidnapper x Victim

Fantasy --
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Monster x Girl

Bestiality --
  • Dog x Girl
  • Horse x Girl
  • Bull x Girl
  • Big Cat x Girl

To help you know when I will be online, here is my work schedule --
Monday ~ 9:15 am - 6:30 pm
Tuesday ~ Off Work
Wednesday ~ Off Work
Thursday ~ 9:15 am - 6:30 pm
Friday ~ 9:15 am - 6:30 Pm
Saturday ~ 9:15 am - 6:30 Pm
Sunday ~ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

IF You're interested, PM Me. I DO NOT rp in IM's. And if you want to rp in THREADS. YOU HAVE TO FULLY CONVINCE ME. I often tend to forget about threads. I don't know why, I just do. So Pm's Would work best for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom