Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damn dirty ape! [fanbased requests]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousEgotism

Meteorite
I will probably, hopefully be able to change that title soon. So, this is where the details are laid out before you. Feelin' sexy yet? No??? Ok.

On any note, that referral to "Planet of the apes" is one of my favorite fandoms to play out, too.

Here's a brief insight as to what I am requesting.

Accepts: Submissive & dominant roles.
Requests: Submissive & dominant roles.
* I don't mean S&M only, I mean character personality and ego.

Fandom list.

Books: The Hobbit, The Lord Of The Rings, The Vampire Chronicles, Perfume, Harry Potter, and Memoirs Of A Geisha.
[Listing based on fantasy and fictional worlds]

Manga&Anime: XXXHolic, Vampire Knight and Just starting to read Wanted.

Films: LOTR, HP, *Doom, Easy A, The Woman In Black, The Fifth Element, *Star Wars, *The Matrix, *Batman, *Terminator, *Marvel films, and **Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

* I know very little about the entire world, I only know what I have seen on the movies and what was written in fanfiction. I haven't researched or played a character directly from these listings.

**I based this on a fighting source rather than the film itself, I also liked the detail that went on as well as the whole teacher, master thing. Always found that appealing, don't know why.

[Listings based on fantasy, survival, and something like reality]

Games: Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Fear, Mario Bros (old school Nintindo!), Kingdom Hearts, and a lot more but I can't seem to remember.

TV: Supernatural (it takes a lot of interest to keep me hooked on any other show, but Supernatural is the one I return to loyally through every season so far).

As you can see, my choice in fandom is based on Fantasy and mythology. Occasional reality and survival (if you don't mind my using reality point of view through Easy A).

Additional: Groupies, Bands, Hollywood, Royalty.

Kinks: Mild S&M, Occasional Smut, Interracial (without racial slurs please), and lycanthropy as well as general sparring (meaning holding back from killing and irrational violence).

Turn-offs: Beatings, rape, Scat, Water sports, Death and probably a lot more that I'm still learning about. Will update this later.

Non-sexual and sexual in any roleplay.

I have played the female and male before. Only have experience in heterosexual intercourse, open to experimenting if one is willing to tolerate my lack of experience.

I also can work on original plots as well as cannon or alternate universe. Slashing/Pairings.

Favorite pairing: Legolas/Eowyn, Aragorn/Arwen, Sam/Ruby, Dean/Ruby, Dean/Meg, Castiel/Anyone, Hermione/Draco, Harry/Hermione, Leeloo/Ruby Rod.

Title roles: Teacher/Student, Older/Younger (eight to ten year age difference), Celeb/Fan, Prisoner/Royalty/Servant, Rockstar/Groupie.

Miscellaneous: I prefer the male to be the oldest. Additional requests, PM but watch your words, I will not tolerate too much out of character demands such as re-read, reply tonight, re-reply etc. I do not break site rules, any requests involving such things will be reported.

Original post: 19/06/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom