Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick & Dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

snow foxx

Meteorite
Okay, so here's the deal. ;)

Short term! I'm not looking for something long term at the moment. Being on Blue Moon is basically a guilty pleasure of mine when the mood strikes, and I don't make it a part of my daily life. I don't regularly stick around, though I come back from time to time like now, when I'm in the mood...

I enjoy both M/F and F/F, and play the girl. In M/F, I love to play the younger girl (15-19) to the older guy (17-45). In F/F, I prefer our characters to be closer in age.

brother x sister,
student x teacher,
sister x sister,
best friends,
rape,
corrupt cop,
magic,
werewolves,
vampires,
etc.

bring an idea!

I do generally like to at least think of a half-decent back-story sometimes, just to give it some kind of depth. Emotion is extremely sexy, and sex should have a purpose. The only reason we should be strangers going at it is if that's expressly what we want (which is certainly okay).

If I don't care for something, I will refuse to play it. Normally I'm more accommodating, but since I'm just looking for something small, I really don't want to get into something that's not worth the trouble for me. That being said, I will say right now that I'm not a huge fan of oral sex (giving head). If you'd like it to come up, let me know, and maybe I will initiate it if I feel comfortable but otherwise do not push it. The same ruling could go for other kinks you may have.

As of right now, I mostly want to do PMs or threads, but let me know if you /really/ want to do something else.

My post size varies. I'm more likely to tend to shorter posts, but if you'd like, you can judge my writing skills and competency simply by reading this: do I sound like a good or bad writer to you?

Here are my turn ons:
The following apply specifically to sex:
Vanilla Sex: Circumstances that are realistic and natural.
Anatomically Correct: Natural and sometimes average body sizes.
Overall Realism: Nothing in extreme excess, or extreme lack.

Older Men (45 and below)
Photography
Exhibitionism
Biting and Scratching
Lingerie
Consensual
or, Rape
Condoms
Circumcised
Handcuffs
Handjobs/Fingering
Incest
Kissing
Licking
Masturbation
Virginity
Bulges
Stockings
Sensual Clothing
Smoking
Orientation Play
Sex Driven
Story Driven
Adultery
Light Bondage
Magic
Werewolves

If it's on this list, ask me about it, and I'll elaborate and clarify. If it's NOT on this list, ask me about it and I'll discuss the matter, but do NOT expect me to say yes and do not push the matter if I say no.

Here are my absolute NOs:
Anal Play
Scat and Watersports
Face Fucking
Hermaphrodites
Gender Bending
Squirting
Excessive Genital Worship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom