Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I've got macro cock fetish....[mxm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Super-Earth
Hey, so I recently read a yaoi manga called Creampie and I really got inspired by the macro cock.

So, in essence, I'd like to do a rape roleplay with the more dominant character having a macro cock. If you can't tell by now I'm a submissive roleplayer.

Ultimate NO Kinks
Sadism
Masochism
Urethra Play
Snuff
Infantilism
Gore
Vore
**More to be added when I think of it.

Favorite! Kinks
Macro cocks
humiliation
Scat
Watersports
rape
public scenes
Anal sex/training/fisting etc.
Sex toys of any kind
Ballooning
forced nudity/clotheswearing
Rimming
Sexual pain
Sexual torture

I have an idea I'm dying to incorporate into a roleplay.

As a punishment for being late making breakfast or whatever, your character bends mine over the counter in the kitchen and from the carton of two dozen eggs, he pops all 24 eggs into my character's ass, and makes him hold it in At dinner, in order to eat, he has to push an egg out from his ass. At dinner, he accidentally pushes out two eggs instead of the one. Your character, angry, shoves the two eggs back into his ass. He then makes him bend over the table and he starts spanking his ass with the paddle, breaking the eggs in his ass. Before they can slip out, he puts a butt plug in, forcing him to hold it in for the rest of dinner before he makes my character go out in a girl's dress. He takes him to the park. Where, behind a bush, ten feet away from a barbecue, he takes the dress off and removes the butt plug, forcing him to let the egg shells and yolk out.

Please PM me if you're interested in roleplaying!

Okay, so I really want to do a roleplay with a macro cock and a twink! Tentacles are fine too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom