Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Artificial Sweetener of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassi

Moon
A good day to you all. I shall start with my number one principle (at the moment, though this will always be important): I am welcoming, and do not bring judgment upon others who do not ask for it, and I expect the same from you! I'm sorry to use such rough punctuation, but drastic times call for drastic measures! I'll try to stick to periods, with the occasional question mark, from now on.

I notice I've gotten a few lines into this, and I haven't stated the obvious: I'm looking for and RP. Nothing radical there. I am looking for plot, as well as smut. I've heard that a lot of times on here, and elsewhere, but it is true. Without plot, smut doesn't hold much meaning. I used to be able to just have smut in an RP, but those days are past. And, a plot without smut... well, smut is fun, is it not? I like it, and would be sad without it being there. Smut is like a good friend. You need more then just her to have a party, but it wouldn't be the same without him. Did you see what I did there?

In some ways, I am incredibly open minded. However, in other areas, not so much. I, being the pansexual that I am, can play lads and lasses (though, as I write this, I'd like to play a female), and can play with various people. From male to female, to futas and furries, I take all comers (unless you bring up something I haven't heard of, and then we'll discuss it).

However, I am not a big fan of violence, in RPs and otherwise. Death for plot movement, or for strategic elements, is fine, good, even, as death does happen in the world. But, I don't like pain inflicted on me, as the main point. I take no sexual pleasure from it, and am not particularly interested.

I will admit, that, for lack of a better term that I can recall, I have to use the word "submissive" to describe myself, at least sexually. I hope you can tell by the detail in this thread (hope that didn't sound cocky, like it obviously was), in comparison to some others, that I do not simply want to stand by, waiting for something to react to. I want both of us to be a part of it, and I want to make that clear. Now, I've given some basic information, now I'd like to put out some ideas:

The Scourge of the Rocks: (Taken)
The people of a remote village, under the protection of a far-off count, have many problems, but cold weather and disease don't seem to be as interesting as a monster in the hills. It preys on their sheep, the main resource of the villagers, and it must be stopped. Unfortunately, they can only scrape up one warrior. He or she has been trusted with the task of killing the mythical dragon, and is sent on the way towards it's lair...
What I want to do with this is that I play a dragoness (An actual dragon, though i can be convinced to do furry). What the villagers don't know, is that the dragoness, though she can kill sheep, is nervous around anything else. So, going against the grain, I want to do an RP, where the "sub" is much larger and stronger than the "dom", but only physically. The opposite of what you may have thought. For whatever reason, the warrior may take pity on the dragon, or simply won't battle something that won't fight back. Maybe the warrior lies to the village, and says he/she says the dragon is dead, but still feeds her, or, simply joins the dragon, and protects her. It could go anywhere...

Redcoat and Redwood:
This one is actually one of the ones where I'm willing to play either character. During the American Revolution, an unexpected American victory results in a few British routing, running off into the woods. Their commander never expected to lose, so they went in without any sort of back-up. Now, one British lineman is alone in the Northern Colonies, but not for long. The ground is covered in dead leaves, and winter chill is not far off. fortunately, or not, for him, there is a small cottage near-by, where a small American cabin exists. Previously occupied by few, but now only remains one.
The soldier can be seen as dominant, considering he's a soldier, or something of a "switch", considering he's in hostile territory. He can burst into the cabin, the cabin could be housed by a loyalist, or the redcoat might simply steal (though that will have to end come winter, which may lead to more hostility), living by his own nearby. This can be various pairings, and I can change the profession to suit a female character, if you want FxF (which would be cool).

A Barely Peaceful Existence:
Don't be scared by this, but I rather interested in giantesses and giants, that sort. To those of you who are acquainted with it already, I am very peaceful, or, I should say, want peace from a giantess. And by that, it means that I, like most people, are terrified of vore, crush, etc. For everybody else, well, read on:
In the feudal land of Dresun, many parallels with our world exist, easily comparable to our High Middle Ages. Of course, it wouldn't be another world without an apparent, life-changing difference. Humans populate the world, yes, but, size difference is not matters of a few feet, but tens, or even hundreds. The farther west one travels, the bigger things get. Humans may reach hundreds of feet tall, or the height of a dormouse, if you travel long enough. Long ago, strongly religious-backed decrees, from both sides, segregated the giant, 70-80 feet tall, from what we would consider close to normal size, if not a few inches on average bigger. But, with the Recollection (a religious movement) taking place, these self-made borders are thrown away, and the two populations cautiously meet again, the small fearing immense size, with the giants fearing alchemy, exaggerated by their bar tales.
I'm looking for someone to play one of the giant women, and I can play either gender for you. Trade is existent between the two, as well as embassies. The giants are more primitive, but having the obvious advantage of size. Maybe they meet in the woods in the middle, large for the humans, small for the giants, but both usable. I could play a thief, you might play a gatherer? An ousted duchess, and a lone ranger? Think of ways two medieval people could meet in the wilds, basically.
I'm up for most any giantess plot, really. Just run it by me.
I ask for some good writing skills, but I'm not too picky. Just send me a PM if interested ;)

Hi. I'm interesting in participating in a role-play with you. I really like the Scourge of the Rocks you have posted, and to be honest I would be a female in this. Just let me know if you would like to be in this role-play with me.

Frogger said:
Hi. I'm interesting in participating in a role-play with you. I really like the Scourge of the Rocks you have posted, and to be honest I would be a female in this. Just let me know if you would like to be in this role-play with me.
That sounds A-OK with me. Just send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom