Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dominant/Literate Male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for reading. I am currently seeking a natural-born dominant male to roleplay with. I would prefer someone that does not mind having a storyline that isn't constantly sexual, as my submissive tendencies are constant. I would like to have an actual storyline with this person. We could either roleplay on roleplayer.me, or AIM. Whichever you'd prefer. I would rather stick to one of those, though.

I am online often and can definitely write a decent response in a short amount of time. I'd prefer if you were the same. ONLY MALES can fulfill this need.

Some of my favorite fetishes (not all, and certainly not all that I am open to) are
- Face slapping
- Spanking
- Private humiliation
- Corporal punishment
- Bondage

You must be open to at least the first two, as a roleplay without them (to me) is dull. Please private message me on here if you are interested.

Note: I only want to write. DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT message me acting like you are the master of the universe. I will ignore you! Just message me, letting me know that you've read the post and are interested, tell me your fetishes, and we can take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom