Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for stopping to read my thread. I'm currently in the search for a Milf or a lonely housewife for a smutty RP. As you can tell, this will be mostly sex driven, but there can be some form of a story if you'd like. My character is some form of hired help. I can be a babysitter for your child, your pool boy, a handyman, a housekeeper, a butler, or I can just be a neighbor boy you asked to help out around the house. No matter what the reason is, it'll end up with steamy sex.

Now this request is optional, but I'd love you forever if you'd be able to do it. I would love it if you could play a second character, either for a threesome scene or for separate scenes to compete for my character's affection (I'd be even happier if you can do many woman, maybe for a harem :3 ). It could be a jealous daughter, a friend, another neighbor, a classmate\friend of my character interested in him, whatever. Like I said, this part is optional. I'm personally not very good at threesome scenes with two guys, but I can try to return the favor by playing two guys with two separate sex scenes.

Here's some of my kinks for you to think about. Sex with multiple women, as I mentioned earlier. Asian women, I have a little soft spot for asians. Giving anal sex, I understand if you're against that. Rough sex, biting, scratching, hair pulling, spanking, dirty talking, screaming, loud moaning, just basically fucking like animals. Sexy outfits, like corsets, maid, role play costumes, bunny girl, whatever you can think of. Sex scenes in places other than the bedroom, such as the pool, shower, car, living room, outdoors, restrooms, and many other places. That's all I can think of for now, I'll add more as they come to mind.

As for no's, here's what I'll not do. I won't do any sex scenes with another guy, don't roll that way. No bathroom stuff, that's gross. No receiving anal through dildo, maybe fingering. No death scenes. Mainly nothing gross and disgusting.

Like I said earlier, thank you for looking through my thread. PM me if you are interested. Also, I prefer RPing over PMs, easier for me to follow. :)
NOTE: I'm adding down YIM. I'm also able to RP over YIM now. So send me a PM either telling me your YIM ask me mine if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom