Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An ongoing search for smut [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTwentyRP

Star
A search for smut [MxF]

Intro
Hi I'm Mr20, I've been RPing for about 5 years now and am looking for some good, old fashioned, humans being humans, smut.

I know some of you may prefer more story orientated RPs, but I'm up for new things so PM me and we'll see what we can arrange. Always up for kicking around some ideas.

I'm also about natural and fluid RPs, and I prefer IM but again I'm flexible so PM me with any questions etc.

Some things you should know...
1. I like literacy, and post length, while not huge it needs to be more than one short sentence.

2. While I love smut, there's got to be some story as well, and I like random twists and turns, random is good, just see where we go!

3. No watersports, scat, too much gore, anything with people's bodies that aren't too normal, furries, anthros and again please ask.

4. I prefer humanxhuman, MxF mainly, with a female playing the F, because and please don't take offence to this but I just don't think guys have got it.

5. Long-term, short-term I'm not too fussed, just let it run it's course.

No F-list or Rabbit Hole to speak of yet but as and when I update this that will change.

Likes (settings etc.)

Mass effect

Some ideas are below but feel free to message me with ideas;
MirandaxShepard
JackxShepard
Yeoman KellyxShepard

Family (PM me with ideas)

School

Work

Army

Non-con

I'm pretty open with settings/roles so PM me if your interested in a literate, smutty, but with a story RP which lasts as long as we want and
takes some interesting turns PM me. Sorry if this is quite vague, I will be updating periodically.

Thanks

~Mr20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom