Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The lusty summer months (male searching for females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollshero

Moon
Ahh, summer. For me it means lots of beach and pool time, some tabletop roleplaying time, and a chance to sink my teeth into a nice, juicy, erotic, dirty online roleplay. This isn't to say that I don't roleplay during the schoolyear, just that my job is tied to said schoolyear, and I tend to be online somewhat less. Since my summer has more or less officially begun, here I am.

So. I play straight males, usually tough, older (25-45 years of age), commanding chaps who know what they want, or think they do until someone surprises them. I hate being defined by lists and would much rather discuss preferences with a partner. That having been said, here are some of my major preferences and hang-ups.

1) My characters can fall passionately for someone, they just don't really do mushy romance.

2) I don't play characters someone else made up, although I will play my own characters in select fandom worlds. So if you want someone to cage your Batgirl, it won't be Nightwing, it will be a hero/villain of my own concoction. I don't do anime, sorry.

3) Not really into anthros. I am willing to play an intelligent, magical beast opposite a human or demi-human female.

3) Life still throws me curveballs from time to time. But I do manage to post frequently and will let you know if I'm swamped. I would prefer to play in developed stories in threads and will consider playing by PM. I do also enjoy smutty, quick and dirty rps on YIM if a partner and I can meet up.

I've listed some interests below. I'm open to much more than this if I can establish the right chemistry with the right writing partner.

Current Interests-- Thread play
--NOT LOOKING FOR ANYMORE THREAD RPS AT THIS TIME

Arranged marriage-- Set in a fantasy or medieval genre. He is a noble/warlord/sovereign who enjoys beautiful women but has been forced to settle down for political reasons. She is.... well, let's discuss :).

Bodyguard-- Another case of characters forced together. I'm looking for a plot with a fair degree of danger, and this can be set in almost any genre or time period.

Co-worker/partners/rivals-- Again open to many genres, this is a relationship that develops as a result of long, intense hours spent in each other's company.

YIM Play

In quicky and diry YIM play I enjoy some Dom, and also enjoy some taboo topics like incest. My yahoo id is rollshero

Please PM me if you're interested in rping with me, or if you have any questions.

Thanks, and happy rping to all! :)

--rollshero

Wow! Thanks to everyone who PMed in. I got more requests than expected, and I'm working out the details of some rps with people so right now I'm not looking for anymore thread rps at this time, sorry!

I am still up for quick and dirty messenger play, so long as I can find partners who don't mind my busy schedule.

Again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom