Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Push traditional down the stairs, let's get unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurich Kanagoma

Planetoid
It seems that here of late all I have gotten are rp request that ask purely for fan based rp, usually with a OC character with a pre established character. Now, while this is all fine and dandy, it gets boring as hell and too predictable. Along with this, I have had nearly thirty people ask if I had a plot in mind, yet when I tell them the refuse to rp with me without giving any input on a possible plot scenario. Now, to save time and energy on describing a plot, I'll list two possible plots, one for group and one a simple one on one rp, follows by qualifications for each.

Upon the wings of Gore:

Centered within a war-torn nation, Gore, a seven hundred ninety seven year old Avian, struggles to settle his mind of the horrors of the war against the dæmons, learns that a band of the miscreants has arose from their hiding place to plunder the country once more. Bigger and stronger then before, they force Gore and his four friends to the brink of insanity and survival while love, betrayal, and heartache cause an internal conflict worse then those of the dæmons.

Rules:

- Kind of obvious, but I ask you.to be as grammatically correct as possible. Now, spelling errors and the such do happen, but don't make a habit of it. We went to school for a reason, didn't we?

- Speak in third person. It's very annoying to have someone switch from first to third person several times.

- Unless unable to due to real life, post at least once a day. It's not fair to others within the story to have to wait for you to reply.

- If you must leave the story for any reason, let someone know so we can "kill" your character off.

One step at a time:

Weeks after their parents are abducted by a band of vagabonds, a set of twins must set forth from their childhood home too seek food in the frozen towns which lay within the mountainous region. Soon they began hearing whispers that the vagabonds are still traveling. Despite the danger, the duo takes off in pursuit of the monsters in hope to find their parents.

- The grammar rule still applys here.

- Be semi quick about your replies. Two or three replies a day really isn't asking too much is it?

- We are siblings. NO SMUT.

Now, that's just two plots I just pulled from my ass, that doesn't mean I'm too closed minded to sit with a person or group of people to sketch out a plot. Don't be afraid to pm me to talk.

RE: Leaf upon the wind.

Ahh, Sweeney Todd. I have not seen the movie myself, though I have seen and listened to the original and revival stagins, as well as read The String of Pearls. Are you interested in it being strictly following the main setting from the movie or would it be able to be expanded? Also, may I ask what "more than twice an to" means?

When I do a rp of Sweeney Todd I prefer it to be a string off of the main story I.e. Barker and Lovette getting married for example. As for "two an to", to was ment to be rp but in my sleep deprivation I has a typo.

And have your past roleplays involving things such as that turned into romances or did they keep the psychological torment and mass murder?

Truthfully, the coarse of my rp directly relates with the role I'm playing. I have turned Benjamin Barker into a romantic once or twice, but as that is not his usual personality after escaping the prison in Australia, I shy away from romance. On the other side of the coin I always played with the idea he and Lovette had a physical relationship. It's role play, make it your own Lol.

Any RPs for males that you might have in mind? Non-sexual, of course.

With the wings of gore idea what type of relationships would be preferred? M/F M/M F/F or does it not matter? The idea has piqued my interest, though I'd like to find out more about the story you have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom