Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F for Episodic RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clever

Moon
NOTE: I am a Dom seeking others to play female Subs. Almost forgot to mention that.

Hello to any body bored enough to read my thread. Thank you for taking the time from your surely busy lives to- wait, who am I kidding? If you were busy you very well shouldn't be on a RP site now, right? Well enough exposition, time to get to the point.

I'm looking for a partner(s) to engage in episodic RPs; basically, shorter RPs that connect to a bigger story. Of course I'm still up for one shots or normal RPs but I really want to try this episodic thing out.

Here is my F-List. I open to a lot and not to picky, so see anything you want/don't want, just let me know and we will work it out. As for the stories themselves, I'd like them to have solid plots and not be pure smut (though have plenty of it). I like the smut to not happen after the end of a a long string of story, but I rather like to have the smut spread through out each RP evenly.

A few of my favorite pairings (most cliche'):
Teacher/Student (I prefer being the Student)
Boss/Secretary
Neighbor/Neighbor (I like playing a teen neighbor)
Coworkers
Soldier/Local
Human/Alien(or some other non-human)
Mage/Peasant
Maybe More to Come

A Few Actual RP Plots:

Mentor Mastered
-Basically a student blackmails his teacher into becoming his personal slave. I've RPed this one a lot and really enjoy it, but I'm hoping to try newer RPs.

Reversal of Roles
-A human escapes an alien slave ship with a hostage. Crashing onto a feral planet, both must worry about survival while the hostage must also worry about how the human will vent his frustrations. Think Enemy Mine but with smut.

Pandora Box
-In the near future it has become possible to interface with computers by putting your mind into the machine. Thought safe, one girl finds out otherwise as a hacker traps her mind in the Pandora Box, a virtual maze were at the stroke of the key board the hacker can summon up anything or do anything to the girl. Why? To run a website were people pay to watch episodes were in the hacker tortures and humilates his custom 'AI.'

More Plots to Come.

Oh! And before I forget: Fandoms!:

-Just ask me about this. I'm a fan of many things and probally am willing to RP in whatever show/book/etc. you bring up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom