Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creation of the Anthros

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyRP

Planetoid
The screen of the television lights up, a soft whirling sound rises in pitch as the DVD begins to spin up. A man wearing a lab coat appears on the screen; Caucasian, early to mid thirties, neatly trimmed thick black hair, blue eyes covered by thin framed glasses. "Hello," he says, in a vague accent that says no specific nation, but implies a long time in many European countries. "My name is Dr. Alfred Frankenstein. Yes," he says, as an aside, "of THOSE Frankensteins." He reaches up and adjusts his glasses briefly, staring intensely at the screen. "My family's fame, and fortune, has all been based upon my great grandfather Victor's work, that of reanimating dead tissue, in the form of the prometheans everyone is familiar with. If you are watching this however, then I have succeeded where my ancestor has failed." He smiles, briefly, light flashing from his glasses as his tone rises in excitement almost imperceptively, "Where his, and my entire families, studies have failed to actually create life, I have succeeded. What you will witness in this record is my creation of a whole new lifeform that will revolutionize the world!"

I have two ideas with this. If you're not interested in bestiality, "furry" type creatures, kidnapping, rape, quasi-medical procedures, and incest then this isn't the RP for you.

Human female-
Your character is either a human female, of whatever age and background you wish (within certain limits below), that wakes to find herself naked and held captive in a very sterile lablike room. Given certain painful stimulation, she is forced to answer various embarrassing questions about herself, and submit to invasive and humiliating exams. Finally, she finds herself impregnated by a dog, carrying, then giving birth to a mostly animal furry type creature. Then re-impregnated by her offspring, repeating for a few cycles, each time the creatures becoming more human. The good doctors goal being creating anthromorphic type beings for various uses by humanity.

The qualifications are:
Age: 20's and under, up to site rules, as long as character is capable of having children.
Build: Any
Sexual history: If not virgin, then inexperienced enough that someone attempting to ascertain their sexual history through outside observation would have a hard time finding out for sure.
Background: Any. Could be from any country, and economic level. Maybe she's a college girl who saw an ad for paid medical experimentation, and got way more than she bargained for. Maybe she's just kidnapped off the street, or her family sold her.

Animal female
Instead of the human female carrying and being experimented upon, you would play a female animal, and the various stages of human/animal hybrid. Instead of the medical experimentation, you would be trained in various ways, your training being imbedded upon your genetics to make the future generations more prone to obedience and loyalty to their human masters. As training was completed, you would be impregnated by the good Doctor, and after giving birth to the next stage, it would proceed onwards until the final stage.

The animal choice is up to you. I pictured dogs, because it seems like a place to start. But if you have a particular hankering for cats, cows, horses, or whatever, we can do that to. If this sounds interesting, send me a PM with questions, or your choice and character bio if human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom