Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul Eater Incest rp, and a few other things (MXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

east

Supernova
Hello so I have never actually made a request thread, mostly because I have always just ran along and sent others pm's to do their cravings, but I suddenly find myself running around and wanting to do two very different rp's and deciding that maybe since I can't find them it would be easier to put this up here and see if anyone comes to me for a change.

So first I should put up a bit about the man behind the curtain.

-My name is east
-in the past I have had a horrible habit of loosing track of my rp's and then not being able to find them if this has happened and I have lost track of one of our threads please PM me, you will know this has happened if I haven't posted in a day. (this is one of the reasons why I have switched to rping over PM instead of threads)
-The best way to get in contact with me is via pm.
-My favorite kink is humiliation, but I have been doing it so much lately that I feel like I am burning out on ideas.
- I only have one restriction in rp and that is pregnancy I am fine with literally everything else, in the universe but I refuse to play with babies and children. I HATE KIDS.
-I mostly play dom males, but I can switch it up and play sub males, and anything else in the male spectrum. I can only play males, my attempts at playing women are laughable and pathetic and I do not feel comfortable with them.

with all of that out of the way onto my plots.

Soul Eater Incest BrotherxSister
I have an idea for a soul eater thread involving two ooc's for a while now, and I am finally making this thread just i can get this out into the world.

Their mother had been a weapon, their father a mesiter who knew genetics would run the line so thoroughly as The son inherited the traits of a mesiter while his sister took after her mother, and gained the powers of a weapon. It seemed almost destiny that the two were paired with each other, though they never saw eye to eye. They fail to resonate and squabble like true siblings, and they have failed to collect a single soul out of the required 99.

it seemed they were doomed to fail, and now in order to pass they have decided to try and become as familiar with each other as possible, by spending every second awake or asleep with each other,(even going as far as to share a bed and shower together) will this new determined closeness tear them apart? or will it bring out new feelings in them and change their opinions of each other dramatically.

this is my first ever romance plot(that doesn't involve humilation), and as it says they don't like each other, they have to learn to live with each other and become close, part of that will eventually be sex, but like i said I want them to act like real siblings fighting over petty things, and the sharing of every waking second doesn't have to be where the thread starts, rather i would like that to come in later after they have been established as the worst possible combination. If you think you can handle this please PM me back.

Bunny girl(master X Slave)

I want a bunny girl to call my own, I don't know the proper terms for it but like a neko girl only bunny the thing about this rp is that I want the bunny girl to start as a shy female, but threw interactions with her master she gains a back bone, and slowly they begin to switch positions the once abused slave, becomes the dominant master. If this sounds good to you please PM me.

if you have a plot that you would like to do, I am more then happy to do anything, as long as i can play a male, I am happy with anything you can send me, as long as its MXF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom