Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My friend's hot mom (looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thule

Planetoid
1. His mom is out of town, so he decides to be nice and brings flowers to his best buddy's mom for mother's day. He's known her since he was a boy, and since she's divorced and her son is across the country away at school, he thought she might want some company. Well, she is extremely grateful toward him and his gesture, and it turns out that she wants more than company on Mother's Day …

2. She is pissed that her neighbor is bullying her son, so she gives him an earful as he's getting into his car to go to football practice. When he doesn't respond, the busty redhead pulls him by the earlobe into her home, ready to show him how being bullied feels! But things turn out a little different than expected…

3. She likes to party hard! Her son got married, and she stayed up all night and morning getting her party on. Her son's buddy drove her home at first light, and she reminisces about when he and her son were kids. The MILF asks him who's going to take on her now … and when he tries to tuck her in, she's ready for something else…

RE: Married Woman becomes the new toy of her boss

Hmm, I could do this. With the young lawyer, but dominate like the car dealer.
Just send me a PM. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom