Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One quick craving: Storybook becoming alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
I've been away for a month or two with other crap on my mind and now things are (mostly) caught up. I am not bumping my main thread as I want to limit the number of RPs I am doing, but I do have one itch I need scratched. I finished recently the book The Neverending Story and just started The Golden Age Trilogy and those together gave me an idea. It is just that, an idea looking to be fleshed out, so come at me with counter-proposals!

Your character (preferably modern setting) finds a book and starts reading it. Its is an erotic (fantasy/sci-fi/etc) story which may turn on or turn off your character, as sex seems to happen almost casually along with a standard plot for the genre. However the next day things start getting weird as elements of the story and/or setting starts to bleed into her reality.

Ideally I want you to play a woman who fears she might be experiencing schizophrenia with other 'non-existent' characters talking, acting, and other things with her. I prefer to start this out slow, as she needs to read the book first and me find out what RP elements you want in.

Some ideas follows, and remember only she can see or interact with them. The genre is what the characters are in a modern setting:

Medieval: Your character is mistaken by the book characters of being a noble and offers to please her in public

Fantasy: Your character is mistaken as a male mage apprentice who use sex to fuel their magic

Sci-fi: Borrowing a bit from Golden Age, the characters live in a VR world and think this real world is fake.

I have others. I am just giving those to give an idea how this will work. Just fire at me any elements you would like and we shall discuss. Alternatively, I will accept her entering the story more like the second half of Neverending Story.

I am only looking for ONE (maybe two tops!) RPs at the moment. I don't want to commit myself and find myself unable to post at least once a day. Alternatively, I will accept her entering the story more like the second half of Neverending Story. I prefer e-mail, willing to do PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom