Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even the good ones go bad MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
So I am a straight 22 year old male looking for an rp. Like the title says I am wanting to do something where a bad guy makes a good girl into his pet or slave. What I had in mind was they could either be best friends or completely hate each other. If friends I was thinking along the lines that the guy's female friend has too much added pressure in the sense that her parents want her to do extremely well and take over the family business. So the pressure is too much and she goes to her friend and he shows her a good time. Then after she gets into her head that this could be something good. He begins to train her sort to speak, sexually objectification, drugs, BDSM could be involved depending on what you are willing to do, but as the story goes I was thinking that she could hear a sound like from a bell or a certain word and that word or sound makes her into his lustful slave.

If you decide to make them hate each other, something along the lines that she always makes fun of him, makes him look stupid in front of others. But enough is enough and the guy wants to make her pay by making her into a slut that will only obey his commands and do as she is told

If you like PM and we can discuss this in more detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom