Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Craving (Now with Oviposition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacle_Lover

Supernova
Hey there all!

First of all, I just want to make one thing clear. I roleplay in threads and threads only. No PM roleplays (PM's are for planning and chat only for me) and no IM's.

Pretty much a total re-write here as I've got a new craving, but it's still futa related ^^
Basically, this time around I'm looking to play a female whilst you play as the futa. However, one thing I most definately definately want to include in this roleplay is Oviposition. Basically, as well as filling my character up with ridiculous amounts of futa cum, I want your futa to also deposit eggs into my character too.
For this, the futa can be an alien, some kind of monster, or anything else you might be able to imagine!

This is just the basic idea, and it's more than open to variations and further development if you are interested.

Some other kinks I'd like to include are,

Excessive cum - Now I'm talking LOTS of cum here, potentially getting into the gallons or more.
Cum/Belly Inflation - As in very big inflation, very very big. Potentially up to room filling at the upper limit (or bigger if you'd be into that XD )
Cock growth/Macro cocks - As in the futa character starts out with a normal-large sized cock, but it could potentially grow much larger in some situations.

Other kinks I'm more than open to as well. The only things I wont do are pretty much the norms that most people have. No Scat, Watersports, Gore, Heavy Bondage.

If you're interested, get in touch!

RE: Futa Craving

Love it. I think you've just ticked all the right boxes to get me interested. Happy to discuss ideas or leap right in and get started with your plan. :)

Colour me interested. I'd love to RP this with you. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to go into details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom