Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male for Female Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semtex Mind

Meteorite
Partners: I'm looking for a female to RP with either through PMs or through AIM (AIM always preferred but not too picky).

Characters: I have dozens and dozens and I'm not afraid to make new ones. I've RPed for years (and years and years.) so I have a large portfolio of character's I've played in the past. I actually prefer to make new characters so you have one (or more) that are reserved for you. Do you want the bad guy? The knight in shining armor? The arrogant bastard? I've RPed all of em at one point or another.

Plots: I rather have a good plot that develops into smut/romance. Fantasy, Modern, Sci-fi, whatever the setting is, is ok with me. I'm not a big fan of Fandom but if it's something I'm into (Comic Books, Walking Dead, ect. ect.) I could easily be swayed. I'll always lean towards OC's too. It can be something simple or drawn out and complex. If you'd like to brainstorm, just send me a PM with your likes. We can work something out.

Things I have no interest in:
Anthro
Incest
Ages younger then 18

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Semtex%20Mind

Well I did say I'd be willing to do Fandom if it was something I was into, Comics books being one. I think I could be convinced to be Dick Grayson (or Tim Drake :D)

Ok with me pm me for more details ok and I'm lookign for a male that could rp as Dick Grayson aka known as Nightwing and also could possbily rp as: Jason Todd aka known as: The red hood. I'l lbe rping as Bruce Wayne aka known as: Batman and Barbara Gordon aka known as: Batgirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom