Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

slave

Meteorite
As said in the title, i'm looking for rp partners. Ideally females but males are welcome too.

It'll all be done in messages, email, messeger, something like that. Not in public.

i'm always submissive, dont even bother trying to get me to be dominant, it wont work :p

Doesnt need to be sexual if You dont want it to be. That is just how i'm used to rp'ing.

The following are a list of possible scenarios. Dont see something You like? Feel free to suggest it. There is no way i could have thought of every possible scenario.

*cravings

Master/slave*
Mother/Son*
Celebrity/Fan*
Boss/Employee
Student/Teacher
Teacher/Student*
Cop/Criminal
Cop/Civilian
Rich Person/Poor Person
Rich Person/House Servant
Queen, Princess/Peasant
Vampire/Human
Witch/Human
Demon/Human
Angel/Human

Some not so obvious things that i like are: Chastity, Cuckold*, Forced Bi, Whored out, futa/Shemale*

You'd be the one on the left, i'd be the one on the right. Didnt i say their was no point in trying to convince me to be the dominant one? Ideally, I will always be the submissive one in the rp but am ok with being equals.

You can suggest combinations of the above, or even something not mentioned at all. I'll at least consider any role You have.

i have no problem rp'ing with non human's, just once i know what You are before hand.

As for kinks, fetishes, etc. Have a look: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=slaveChris
If it isnt listed there somewhere, it means i dont have a preference either way so feel free to suggest it.

Questions? Feel free to ask.
Intrested? PM me and we can discuss it more.

- Chris

RE: Looking for partners (Ideally female, but will consider male)

bump :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom