Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Wolf's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolf'sDen

Meteorite
I am new to BlueMoon, but not to role-play in general. My response tend to be, but are not limited to, 2-3 good length paragraphs, but my response tends to rely on my partner. I don't have perfect grammar and my spelling isn't too great either, but I always try my hardest to send the best reply to my RP partners that I can ^_^.

10 Simple Roles
- 2 paragraph minimum (Thats not too much to ask, is it?)
- Romance is a necessary element
- No god-modding
- PM or thread role-plays only
- Plot>Smut
- Longterm role-plays only
- Only straight pairings
- I will only play a male character
- One on one pairings only
- No text talk

My Five Favorite Things(Random Order)
- Pregnancy
- Buildup to sex
- Anthros
- A partner that contributes to the plot
- Different species relationships

My Five Nos (Random Order)
- Death
- Anything that belongs in the toilet
- Bloodplay
- BSDM
- Futas

A few pairings: (YouXMe)
StudentXteacher
- HumanXanthro
- Teenage girlXkidnapper
- NeiceXuncle
- Younger sisterX older brother
- Cousins
- Little red riding hood X big bad wolf
- Step siblings
- HumanXshifter
- HumanXvampire
- VampireXshifter

The Moore Brothers​
Which one will you choose?​
The Moore family is a wealthy family that lives on top of a hill, well secluded from the surrounding community. The father has three sons, all from different mothers. As the father's health began to deteriorate he must decide which of his sons inherits the Moore family mansion, money, power over the business, and the respectability of hiding the family secret.

Nile
Oldest -27
Nile's mother passed away when he was very young, so he was mainly raised by various nannies (even after Mr.Moore remarried). He was taught to cook, clean, and tend to the animals at a very young age despite his wealthy background. He is not one to let the staff struggle with work and often helps them despite any complaint. The various animals on the property seem to flock to Nile, as he has cared for most of the since they were small. He is by far most gentle of the brothers. He gets along with both his brothers, and hates the feud between them.

Fallon
Middle - 24
Fallon was born a year after Mr.Moore's second wedding. He was raised under the critical eye of her perfectionist mother, who had her mind set on her son being the one to inherit everything. From a young age, Fallon was pushed to excel in any situation dealing with the mind. He spends most of his time locked away in his room reading or study up on his father business. He is very dependent on the stuff, unable to do household chores like his brothers. Despite this though, he does not treat the staff with most respect and thinks of them as lower class scum. Is there a soft side to this boy under his hard exterior?

Damek
Youngest - 19
Damek is the result of a one night affair on Fallon's mother and because of this Fallon was very displeased when Damek moved into the house at 17. Having lived with his mother on the country side, kept a secret from his father for a majority of his life, Damek was raised to have a very happy disposition. But on his 17th birthday a black limo pulled up to his house and brought him to the Moore Mansion, where he got to meet his father for the first time. After a few weeks of living in the mansion Damek decided to continue living there, although he often goes to visit his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom