Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My WW2 faggotry requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

San-Silvacian

Planetoid
Eh? Its open to males and females, groups of 1x1s.

Winter War (Group): A squad of Finnish troops, a mixture of males and females from a village the Russians raided and burned join up with withdrawing Finnish forces and end up becoming a major part of the defense of Finland and a part of the push into Russian during the Continuation War (Eastern Front).

Winter War (1x1): A two person unit of snipers are deep behind Russian lines after a stunning counter assault. The team must make it back to their ever pushed back lines while surviving in Russian controlled Finland.

Operation Downfall (Group): July 20th 1947, an Anglo-American force with Philippino, Chinese, French, and even Vietnamese and Korean troops begin the largest invasion in the world, widely outclassing the Normandy invasion by 5 times.

With over fire million troops from the Asian and Western powers alone, they knock the hornets nest of the 'Scared' mainland of Japan, were propaganda from the Island suggests that the entire populace is willing to send themselves into the guns of the Western invaders. Though the Japanese Navy sat in Tokyo Bay, a hollow shell of its former self, over twelve million soldiers and citizen soldiers were trained to give their all for their homeland, their honor, and their emperor.

Operation Downfall (1x1 Slowpace): The landings have happened and have been terribly costly, over half a million Japanese and a 55,000 Allied troops have been slaughtered within the first month of the invasion. In a small improvised hospital not far from the front lines on the Allied side, a soldier in the Philippino army is brought back behind the lines after losing a majority of his squad and getting injured himself. A Japanese nurse is assigned to him, but he is very mean to her, still dealing with the problems the Japanese caused during their occupation of the Philippines.

I have more, but I'm to tired to post them. Will do so later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom