Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for the Fiery and Flirty to Provide the Steamy and Sensual [M LF F][IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Greetings Bluemoon! Once again I find myself craving the thrill of a steamy, sensual RP - and so I've cooked up another thread in the hopes of attracting some like-minded folks with a penchant for the naughty and exhilarating! First, a few details about me: I go by EST (GMT-5) for my timezone, and I exclusively play male characters, usually in their early 20's. I am only looking for IM roleplay, and only with female characters, so toss me a PM so we can chat and swap info. I happily both dom and sub as a male, but when playing a futanari character I exclusively sub! Also do note that I am not into humiliation, degradation, or harsh d/s play in any form. I'm most certainly into the softer side of things, and only enjoy dom/sub plots that revolve around doting affection.

To get to the gist of things, I'm looking for hot, smutty RPs. While I can always provide ample lead in for the sex and establish the setting, for me the plots are there to help drive forth the smut and tend to be just as sexy as the erotica itself. I'm just as happy with a very vanilla RP based off flirting and snuggling as I am with a tale of kinky, depraved and lusty demons. What's most important to me, though, is playing against a fun and engaging character. Despite the kinks or the setting, the hottest thing of all to me is a character that keeps me coming back for more!

With that all said, here are a few of the things I'm looking for, from particular kinks I especially adore to ideas we could possibly use as the basis for an RP:

Casualness, Cuddling, Snuggling, Flirting and Foreplay

I looooove drawn out scenes, full of teasing, seduction, and absolutely making one partner beg for the other. Simple spooning, nude cuddling, lips idly trailing over whatever bare flesh they can find, and even mutual masturbation - the warmth of two bodies intertwining and the building excitement of driving each other wild with anticipation are just absolutely delicious. I'm also a big fan of casualness and feeling complete comfortable and secure with sex and each others bodies - sauntering up and copping a feel and unabashed groping, oral being suddenly given without warning or simply being bent over whatever piece of furniture happens to be nearby.

Dorky, Geeky, and Nerdy Girls

Though not required in any form, they are possibly my favorite kind of girl, and I absolutely adore them in every form, and simply mentioning one is a quick way to catch my interest! There's the obnoxious know-it-all, the overly confident and mouthy, the very assertive but somewhat quirky, sarcastic and intelligent, nervous and socially awkward, the slightly deranged manipulator and schemer, the smart and sassy, and even some with obsessive stalker tendencies! With such a varied array of personalities and characters to play, its not too hard to find one that catches my interest. Just please, don't be the super shy and quiet type - I like to play with someone who's a little fiery.

Transformations and Alterations

One of my fewer kinky indulgences, I am a fan of transformation play. I generally enjoy anything that alters a partner's appearance , but do note that I'm only a fan of changes in female characters for the most part. Anything that adds curves is on the top of my list, such as breast and ass expansion, but I'm a fan of eye, hair, and skin color changes, along with shape-shifting in general, and even age progression and regression (keeping things 18+). I'm not big on hypnotism or mind control, but bimbofication is certainly fun, as are customizable robot/android girls!

Demons and Elves and Nymphs, Oh My!

Human characters are great, but so are the lovely ladies from various sources of fantasy! Incubi and Succubi are personal favorites, as are elves, fairies, nymphs, goo and slime girls...you get the picture. From genies to just about any of the Warcraft races and even mechanical maidens, I'm open to a wide variety of characters.

Assorted Ideas
-Sex Clubs/Resorts
-Cult or Religion based around a Sex Goddess
-Succubus pursuing a Half-Incubus
-Witch/Sorceress trying to summon a familiar

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Light Bondage and Discipline, Futanari, Transformation, Ageplay (Older Women), Sub/Dom, Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my post! If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM so we can chat.

RE: Looking for the Fiery and Flirty to Provide the Steamy and Sensual [M LF F]

Have some free time today - bump!

RE: Looking for the Fiery and Flirty to Provide the Steamy and Sensual [M LF F]

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom