X-Rated X-Men: Rogue Tease To Emma Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
At the X-Men's new mansion in Utopia Rogue was sat in her room watching tv on her sofa when she could hear Scott and Emma fighting again. She couldn't make out what it was about but when she opened her door to see Emma was about to walk past her in a storm. "Everything alright sugar?" she asked as she put her hand on her sholder to absorb her memories. What memory she did absorb was not what she was expecting. It wasn't really a memory but rather a dream Emma had about the two of them. It was them sharing a shower together while making out. Rogue felt pretty turned on by it so decided to invite Emma into her room. "You want to talk about it in my room?"

Dahaka said:
At the X-Men's new mansion in Utopia Rogue was sat in her room watching tv on her sofa when she could hear Scott and Emma fighting again. She couldn't make out what it was about but when she opened her door to see Emma was about to walk past her in a storm. "Everything alright sugar?" she asked as she put her hand on her sholder to absorb her memories. What memory she did absorb was not what she was expecting. It wasn't really a memory but rather a dream Emma had about the two of them. It was them sharing a shower together while making out. Rogue felt pretty turned on by it so decided to invite Emma into her room. "You want to talk about it in my room?"

For Emma the lingerie and the skimpy outfits were part of who she was it was something that defined her as a person. Of course since she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club everything she owned was white. She looks at Rogue and gives her a gentle smile, "You know Rogue it is not nice to take someone else's memories." She tells her in a stern yet playfully voice. She was wearing her cape which had fluffy around her neck and a top that left her rather exposed and a pair of shorts that covered her ass, but were a little lower than usual, but anyone walking by could clearly see her white thong. She looks at her and laughs, "Why the hell not I am sick of Scott's shit makes me want to go all lesbian... I swear I am sure that a woman knows how to treat a lady well." She tells her as she walks into Rogue's room. She waves her hand towards her and a chair flew over to her. She looks at Rogue and smiles, "Hmmm How you have grown" She says

As Emma told her off for absorbing her memories Rogue gave a smile to her. "You have some rather hot and interesting memories sugar." When she said the word 'hot' she said it in a rather sedective voice. Not only that but it was clear she was checking out Emma's body after saying it. Emma normally wore very revealing clothing but Rogue never really took notice till she absorbed Emma's dream. As she walked into her room she told Rogue about how her fighting with Scott made her want to go lesbian. "Well they do say women are better lovers then men." she said as she closed the door to her room. Using her powers Emma got Rogue a chair to sit on. As she sat down her panties were on full display thanks to her top being to short and lifting up a bit. She didn't bother covering up though as she wanted to tease Emma a bit as she knew she liked her sexually. "I haven't grown that much those these things sure have." As she said that she placed her hands on her breasts and sqeezed them. "I must say it seems you haven't changed a bit. Still wearing skimpy outfits which I've always loved about you."

She gasps as Rogue squeezed her own breasts and she licks her lips. "Well what you absorbed wasn't a memory it is for of a dream.. A fantasy if you will." She answers. She uses her telekinetic powers to put a blanket over Rogue. She gets up and straddles Rogue, the blanket was to make sure that she would not absorb any more dreams or memories. She looks at her, "Do me a favor and try to relax." She says. She places her hands right next to her temples. She started her telepathy to tease her by making her think that they were making out and followed by Emma eating Rogue out, but this was in her mind and the sensation was real

When Emma asked Rogue to relax she did so straight away. She was hoping for Emma to do something sexual to her but instead she was playing mind games with her by using her powers. Not that Rogue was complaining as the mind tricks being used on her were very sexual. "Mmmmm your such a great kisser Emma." she said as she made out with her in her mind. Then

When Emma asked Rogue to relax she did so straight away. She was hoping for Emma to do something sexual to her but instead she was playing mind games with her by using her powers. Not that Rogue was complaining as the mind tricks being used on her were very sexual. "Mmmmm your such a great kisser Emma." she said as she made out with her in her mind. Then in her mind Emma slowly began to slid off her white panties and eat out her pussy. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...eat my pussy out Emma!" she shouted as she moaned as well. Her white panties she was wearing had a massive wet spot on them now from all the excitment she was having from all this.

Even though the eat me out response was from Emma's mind games a smile came across her face as she leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Oh I most certainly will." She says as she bites Rogue's ear. At this point Emma didn't care about Rogue's power, she wanted her to see all the fantasies she had of Rogue. She gets up, but still kept the mind game's going. In Rogue's dream she was in her thong and bra eating her out. Back in reality Emma took everything off and got into a 69 position. She got a crooked smile knowing that Rogue was going to get double the pleasure from her. She leans down and bites her clit and then licks it slowly

As Emma ate her out Rogue felt like she had two girls licking her pussy but it was just a combination of Emma's mind games and her actually licking her clit slowly. Then all of a sudden Rougue got a rush of thoughts entering her mind of her and Emma doing different sexual things together. It was just to much for Rougue's mind to handle as cum quickly began to pour out of her pussy and get all over Emma's face. "C-Cummin!" she moaned as she finally snapped out of Emma's mind games. Getting back to reality her face was right next to Emma's lovely clean shaven pussy so she began to run her tounge slowly over her folds. "Uhhhhhhh...you taste so good Emma."

Dahaka said:
As Emma ate her out Rogue felt like she had two girls licking her pussy but it was just a combination of Emma's mind games and her actually licking her clit slowly. Then all of a sudden Rougue got a rush of thoughts entering her mind of her and Emma doing different sexual things together. It was just to much for Rougue's mind to handle as cum quickly began to pour out of her pussy and get all over Emma's face. "C-Cummin!" she moaned as she finally snapped out of Emma's mind games. Getting back to reality her face was right next to Emma's lovely clean shaven pussy so she began to run her tounge slowly over her folds. "Uhhhhhhh...you taste so good Emma."

"Of course I taste good what you expect." She says with a laugh. Emma laughs again and figured that it was time to tease tease Rogue into submissive. She flings Rogue against the wall and did not let her go. She walks over to her and strokes her face, " By the time I am done with you Rogue... No man will satisfy you... The only pleasure you will get is from my dominance and pussy... You will submit" She says with a sinister grin. She touches Rogue's head and took her into the deepest parT of her mind

Emma looks around and noticed that they were at a beach, she deduced that this was one of Rogue's fantasies and she giggles. She walks over to her and sits on her lap and kisses her. As she did she ripped her green bathing suit of and licked every inch of her body and then started to eat her out. She pinches Rogue's clit and then massages it with her left hand while her tongue and two fingers from her right hand entered her sweet mound.

Back in reality she moved Rogue to the bed, " Lets have fun." She says knowing that in her mind she would hear it

"Yes Emma...make me your bitch!" Rougue was really loving all this and felt even more turned on by the fact that Emma was Scott's girlfriend. Emma was more than happy to swing the other way to get the type of sex she wanted and Rougue really felt turned on by it. Pretty soon Emma had entered her mind yet again as she was fingered and licked on a beach while the young female X-Men looked on and cheered. "Uhhh...that's so good Emma. I-I think the students are l-learning a lot from seeing us."

Dahaka said:
"Yes Emma...make me your bitch!" Rougue was really loving all this and felt even more turned on by the fact that Emma was Scott's girlfriend. Emma was more than happy to swing the other way to get the type of sex she wanted and Rougue really felt turned on by it. Pretty soon Emma had entered her mind yet again as she was fingered and licked on a beach while the young female X-Men looked on and cheered. "Uhhh...that's so good Emma. I-I think the students are l-learning a lot from seeing us."

She looks back at the projections she had made of the students. She giggle s to herself, "Well well some one likes to be watched... But they aren't real" She mentions. She goes back to eating Rogue out. She moves away and looks at her, " So you want to be my bitch... on your knee's " She commands

Back in reality she moves her from the wall to the couch and she kisses her roughly yet passionately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom