Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance and Plot Heavy (Male for Female) - Plots and Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am male seeking female role players only. This thread contains plots and pairings for generally romantic, very involved stories. Stories that evolve over time and aren't purely based on smut. Though of course there will be smut involved, it will just be a result of the story not simply something that happens out of nowhere. I prefer to use PM on this site and I can give a decent 1-2 paragraph reply, but I usually mirror what my partner gives me. I like to know details of my partner so I can accommodate her needs as best as possible.

Note - I love ass play involving almost anything to do with the female's ass (spanking, teasing, sexy clothes etc.) if you fulfil this desire I would be very, very grateful.

Particular likes:
Ass play/worship
Breast worship
Panties
Stockings/Leggings
Female teasing male
Detailed stories
Incest

Don'ts:
Scat
Gore
Watersports

Pairings: (Very open about pairings)

Daddy x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Cousin x Cousin
Jock x Nerd
Nerd x Cheerleader
Co-Worker x Co-Worker
Angel/Demon/Vampire x Angel/Demon/Vampire/Human

Plots:

His mother the Cop - Incest
A boy (around 16) leaves school early one day and returns home. On his way up to his room he notices his parent's bedroom door open slightly. As he gets closer he can hear moans from inside. Peeking in he sees his half naked mother on the bed, pleasuring herself. The boy instinctively looks away but can't stop his gaze from pulling back to his mother. As time goes on he finds time to spy on her more often, even going so far as to set up a camera in her room. Will she find him? Will she be angry? - (In this story I imagine the mother being Kate from the TV show Castle (Stana Katic) but if you want a different character we can talk about that).
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=679500

Vampire Eradication - Angel x Vampire
Since the Gods began to lose control of the earth thousands of years ago, the angels have been fighting a war against all supernatural creatures on the planet. The vampires, seen as possibly the biggest threat, were one of the first species wiped out over 1000 years ago. After grave losses which reduced their numbers to a point where they could barely keep heaven, the angels succeeded in wiping out all but tiny scraps of the creatures. But as they attempted to regroup and grow their numbers, the vampires remerged, more numerous and more powerful than before. Having few others capable of such a task, the head of the angels is sent down to earth to investigate the vampire nests. After scouting out several groups, he gets ready to leave when he notices a vampire girl watching him. Before she could summon others he knocks her out and takes her back to heaven. While waiting for his superiors to arrive and question the girl he delves into her mind, reading her thoughts and her history. He comes to learn that she is not evil herself, she did not wish to become a vampire and even in her state, manages to keep the compassion from her human side. Unwilling to let her be tortured for information, he takes the girl and leaves heaven, but not before he has to cut down two of his brothers to do so. Now with heaven after both of them they must try and survive on what remains of earth, but soon vampires start to hunt them too. He wonders if there's something special about this girl that they want her back so badly, was there something he missed.

More to come.

http://www.f-list.net/c/blind%20insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom