Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shall we play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take A Chance

Meteorite
I know these request threads are usually populated with lengthy specific descriptions of very particular desires for characters and scenarios. By contrast, I'm going to make this as simple as can be:

I like to write and I like to meet people. I'm EXTREMELY open minded so whatever your idea/craving is (you know the one: its that one thing that you've really wanted to do but can't find someone to do it with you) message me. I'm willing to try anything and I love trying out something I've never done before, so PM me. I want to hear your ideas. :)

I've only ever RP'd male characters, but give me a convincing argument and I'll try something different. My preferred methods of RP'ing are PM and e-mail.

Oh and one other little caveat: I have a regular, real world, office drone 9-5 Monday through Friday job, so you may have to be a little bit patient with me. But whatever you want to try, you'll always get a good solid effort from me.

Okay, I've already rambled this on much longer then I intended to. PM me and lets get something started! :)

SO I FINALLY OUT THE TRUTH! LOL

Office drone 9-5 Monday through Friday job...Now I know hehe <3
--
No excuse why, I cant find your posts..anymore lol..JUST KIDDING! <3 But I miss you so much right now! And all our fun <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom