Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anna The Cheerleader

Anna the Cheerleader

Anna stared in the mirror, her trembling hazel eyes locked on the rolled bandanna as it cut between her teeth and tightened around her head. After a few jerks and yanks, the ends of the bandanna twisted into a hard knot pressing against the back of her skull.

"Mmmph..." Her roped wrists hung at the small of her back. She twisted her hands against the restraints, only to find them snug and unyielding. Every instinct in her body told her to run--she'd run track up until her Junior year in High School and set her sights on cheerleading at the start of her Senior year--but her feet had turned to stone and her legs to jelly.

The enormous black shadow looming behind her in the mirror, obscured by the thick layer of steam coating the surface, leaned close. Hot, wet breath tickled her earlobe. "It's nothing personal--just business."

Sure, Anna had been tied up before. Her friends had tied her up with bungee cords and scotch tape during a slumber-party-gone-chaotic at Becca's house a few months prior. Even after ten strips of scotch tape, Anna had to take care not to move her lips, and keeping the bungee ropes on had proven to be more difficult than taking them off. Still, wriggling around and pretending to be angry had prompted Becca to pull out her camera-phone. So in the interests of a Youtube video and fifteen minutes of fame, Anna hopped around in her pajamas, cursing through her cheeks and trying her hardest to convince the audience that the restraints were effective.

The door opened and a cool breeze crept into the bathroom, kissing the naked flesh between her legs. Anna toyed with the ropes again but like a Chinese finger trap, fighting only seemed to tighten them. The knot didn't seem like a misappropriated nautical knot, or a square knot employed by an amateur. The knot between Anna's hands seemed to tailored for the purpose of binding the limbs of (gulp) unwilling participants. Anna clenched her teeth on the bandanna. The fabric pulled her lips taut and the edges of her mouth ached.

Black-gloved fingers closed around the nape of Anna's neck and she stumbled toward the door. The slick tile of the bathroom floor turned to grimy carpet beneath her bare feet. In the twenty minutes she'd spent showering, the motel room had changed dramatically. Her cheerleading outfit had traveled to the corner of the room where it lay discarded in a lump. The bed had been stripped, the blinds drawn. A bottle of greenish liquid had appeared on the bedside table atop a folded white rag.

A hard shove to the center of Anna's back sent her tumbling. Her knees hit the edge of the mattress and she sprawled to the bed, flailing like a puppet being operated by Michael J. Fox. The leather hand pressed down on her calves, tightening like the talons of a hawk, and smooth rope wound her ankles like an angry boa constrictor.

"It's not as bad as you might imagine," the intruder explained, the fabric of his ski mask moving with his lips. "I'll sell you to the highest bidder and tomorrow, you'll be someone's slave. You'll spend the rest of your life cooking and cleaning--probably in a fancy mansion or something." The intruder cinched the rope. "You'll have fun!" He wiggled a set of cool leather fingertips against the soles of her feet.

Anna giggled through the gag and kicked gently before reality intervened. This was no time for laughing! A masked stranger had broken into her motel room, bound her and gagged her, and intended to sell her as a white slave! Anna couldn't spend her life cooking and cleaning--the last cheerleading competition of the year was coming up, and her squad was counting on her!

She had to escape. As soon as the intruder withdrew from her, she burst into a wriggling fit, testing the knots. Everything had a weakness; even the largest dams collapse if a crack goes unchecked too long. Anna needed to find the crack in the intruder's ropework.

John stood back to admire the naked teenager writhing bound and gagged before him. According to her school ID, this was Anna. His contact had described her as beautiful, but John disagreed: Anna was angelic.

Anna's naked peach-sized breasts, dotted with pink nubs like cherries atop sundaes, swelled with her increasing panic. The Y-crease of Anna's thighs only hinted at the soft bald flesh within. The muscles in her legs became defined as she writhed and her back, strained by her awkwardly-positioned arms were nicely toned. Long wet strands of thick blond hair framed her flawless ovalline face and her big, shimmering hazel eyes sat on either side of her button nose like gemstones on beige silk.

Anna rolled onto her belly, her petite toes skidding against the mattress as she wriggled away from him. The sway of Anna's buttocks, firm and fresh and naked, proved hypnotic. John stared for a moment before seizing Anna's ankles, pulling her knees out from under her and straddling her thighs. The humid warmth of freshly-showered flesh intermingled with youthful body heat between his thighs.

"You have a beautiful body," John rasped into her ear. "My customers appreciate sexy, beautiful bodies like yours. They're going to have a field day painting pictures of you." Anna's fingers trembled against John's midriff. "Are you nervous?"

"Mmm..." Anna turned her head, displaying the absence of color in her face apart from her pale pink rosepetal-cheeks.

"Is it because you're the only one naked? I can understand how that might be awkward." Dismounting Anna, John crawled off the bed, pulled his shirt over his head, and unbuttoned his pants.

Anna rolled onto her back and sat up. The intruder stood at the foot of the bed, paying her little attention as he kicked off his shoes and pulled down his pants. It came as little surprise that the intruder sported a fully erect penis. Even naked, Anna recognized nothing about him. He was a complete stranger--a John Smith so-to-speak.

John Smith turned to Anna. "You're still trembling. Are you cold?"

The warm June air would not usually be anything that Anna considered cold, but with her body still slick (she'd been reaching for the towel when the bathroom door swung open), the slightest breezes felt chilly.

"I'll keep you warm," John offered, crawling onto the bed. He pushed Anna onto her side and snuggled against her, pressing his erection against her smooth buttocks and coiling his thick, muscular arms around her chest and stomach.

Anna's naked body emanated warmth. She squirmed gently in John's embrace, her silken bum rubbing against his erection. Anna's skin bore the distinct aroma of strawberry-scented soap and the scent of lavender wafted from her hair. John kissed her neck. "Strawberries...were you aware that you tasted like strawberries?"

Anna lifted her head, angling her eyes back to meet John's gaze. "Mmmmphh..."

Tension kept Anna's petite body rigid. He couldn't blame her; feeling a gloved hand clamping over her mouth the moment she stepped out of the shower would give anyone quite a scare. "It's okay to relax," he cooed, wiggling his fingertip against her taut midriff. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Mmm! Nnn!" Anna jerked. John tightened his grip and tickled her again.

"It was a joke. Laugh!"

"Mmmm! Mmmm-nnn!" Anna squealed through her gag, writhing and squirming. Her eyes lit up as laughter pushed its way through her chest and escaped around the fabric cutting between her teeth. Her bum hopped and bounced against John's hard-on. She kicked at the mattress with her roped feet, threatening to buck both of them onto the floor.

Seizing the moment, John spread his knees and, when the time was right, captured Anna's calves between his legs. Thus accomplished, he braced his heels against the tops of her feet and bent his knees, causing Anna's legs to bend as well until he felt her silky heels against his tailbone. Holding her tight with one arm, John reached around with his free hand and pressed his thumb against the arch of her foot.

Anna's eyes widened into bright, desperate brown spheres. She shook her head. "Nnn! Pllss!"

Anna's feet reminded John of an adorable redheaded teenager he'd kidnapped named Tina. Tina was a gifted runner, though the powers-that-be had decided it was time for her to lose an important race. The task of convincing Tina to do this had fallen to John's shoulders.

One evening, Tina had left work and walked to her car, thinking she would drive home and snuggle up in bed safe and sound. John, waiting in the back seat with a chloroform-soaked rag, had proved this assumption to be untrue. Tina had awoken naked and strapped facedown to a table with a ballgag between her teeth. John spanked her, menaced her, and photographed her with the promise of releasing the images to the Internet before he finally thought of tickling her. He tortured her for hours, tickling her ribs and bum. Her feet--soft and exquisitely silky like Anna's--had proven to be her undoing. John's fingernails drove Tina to the edge, but his teeth on her arches pushed her over. Perhaps distracted by the tender undersides of her feet, Tina had 'tripped' during the race two days later, and tragically lost.

"What? You don't want me to do this?" John wiggled his fingernails against the undersides of Anna's smooth bare feet. She burst to life, arching her back and tensing, exploding into a writhing, squirming mess like a kitten caught in a quilt. Taking care to keep Anna's bucking form immobilized, John tilted her head upward and attacked her neck, licking and lapping at the sensitive skin.

When keeping Anna restrained proved to be too difficult, John rolled, leaving Anna on her stomach with his weight atop her. Tears formed at the edges of Anna's eyes as John attacked her wriggling feet with renewed vigor.

OHMIGOD!

John's atop Anna made it impossible to move. She couldn't decide which was worse: his tongue poking and probing her fleshy throat or his fingers digging into the exquisitely sensitive undersides of her feet. She squirmed and bucked beneath him, hiccuping with uncontrollable giggles and growing more frantic as her strength waned and her desperation peaked.

...An opening! Anna twisted, corkscrewing her thighs between John's knees. He hadn't expected this and his legs parted slightly. Seizing the moment, Anna kicked down with all her might. Their combined sweat provided a perfect lubricant--her calves slipped between his, sweet relief washed over over her as the tops of her feet thudded to the mattress, safely out of John's tenacious touch.

Panting, Anna gulped in air as John rolled off her, pulling her onto her back and tugging her close. He sandwiched her thighs between his own, pressing his throbbing erection against her hip. Like John's lips and Anna's face were matching magnets, he turned his attention to her neck, kissing and licking and and rasping on her earlobe. He feathered her midriff ever-so-lightly, taunting her simply to keep her squirming. His fingers formed a curious spider that wandered to her thighs.

"What's this?" John asked. Anna looked down. Her legs glistened with sweat, but her inner thighs were damp with a stickier substance.

"Mmmmph..." Anna cooed as he probed between her legs. Masturbation had never been one of her favored habits--not to say she didn't enjoy the act, she simply refrained from indulging herself too often. John's fingers, calloused and hard as they were, induced a foreign and exotic sensation in her crotch. John's gentle intimacy had created a dull, throbbing ache between her thighs and his touch was like that of a skilled masseuse working a knot from a muscle. Admitting to herself that John's touch excited her was like as easy as admitting that some good could come out of being abducted from the shower and thrown on the bed like a ragdoll. Still, she lay bound, gagged, and isolated from civilization. Nobody would know but she and John, and John wasn't likely to shout about this particular accomplishment from the rooftops. Her cheeks turning as scarlet as ripe cherries, Anna shyly spread her legs, displaying her loins and giving John's hand the space to work.

"Are you aroused?" John asked. Anna's face throbbed red hot and when John's finger parsed her vaginal lips to caress between them, Anna's eyes rolled back in her head and she gargled quietly.

"Have you ever had sex?"

What kind of question was that? Offense at the comment drifted into apathy. Why wouldn't he ask personal questions? She'd willingly spread her legs for him, so it wasn't like she had any right to claim modesty. Anna shook her head.

"That's sad...it's always depressing when I sell a virgin. Come tomorrow, you'll be too busy washing windows and posing for portraits to have sex."

Anna sighed. She agreed. She'd always wondered what sex was like and, although many of the boys she went to school with were all too willing to show her, Anna had wanted to save those activities for adulthood. Now, she was an adult--but she was going to be sold into slavery.

Anna lifted her head and looked down at John's rock-hard, statuesque penis. A certain magnetism emanated from the thick, erect member as blood pumped through it. It seemed bold and symbolic, like an icon of power. Anna knew the truth--that power drew from her, her nakedness, her helplessness, the warmth throbbing between her thighs. John sported a full hard-on because stood as the sole thought in his mind. The realization brought heat to her face, but at the same time, her heart fluttered. What did she have to lose?

"Mmmph..." Anna groaned softly, glancing between John's legs and his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Mm." She darted her eyes back and forth again. Frowning, John clasped the back of Anna's scalp with one hand and dug his finger under the bandanna with the other. He pulled the gag from her mouth and before she could speak, cupped his hand over her lips.

"Being ungagged is a privelege," John growled, his eyes like those of a wolf. "You would do well to remember that." Wide-eyed, Anna nodded. John's hand hovered by her face like a baited mousetrap waiting to spring.

"Will you..." Anna swallowed hard. Was she really asking this? "If I'm not going to get the chance later...will you have sex with me now?"

John smiled. "I'd be happy to. The trouble is, you're a virgin and we don't have any lubricant. Nothing's worse than selling achy, pissed-off slaves that have just had their cherries popped. Besides, I'm having fun tickling you."

The soles of Anna's feet tingled at the thought. "What if I lubricate it?" she blurted out. "I...I'll lubricate it. Just please...no more tickling."

Try as he might, John couldn't turn down the offer. He gave Anna a moment to prepare herself. She wiggled up onto her butt, her shapely legs folded to the side beneath her.

"You're sure about this?" John warned, rising to his knees and eyeing Anna's midriff. "I'd love to take my teeth to that soft belly..."

Anna winced. "I'm sure." She dropped her gaze to the genitalia swaying in front of her eyes. She took deep, shaky breaths, closed her eyes, and swallowed hard.

"Just relax," John soothed, placing his hand on the nape of Anna's neck. "We have all night." He eased Anna's face close, taking care not to force her to touch it. Her nose crinkled like a crushed tin can as the musky scent of testicles and stale sweat met her nostrils. When he felt Anna leaning away from it, he tightened his grip but ceased easing her toward it.

"So I just...with my mouth...?" She asked, her voice as soft as a butterfly landing on a pillow.

"Take your time."

Anna tilted her head forward and pressed her lips to it, looking to John for approval. When she found no disapproval, Anna pecked his shaft with feathery kisses. She looked up at him again, and again John gave her a calm, patient stare. Grimacing and squeezing her eyes shut, Anna opened her mouth and dragged her slick, hot tongue up along the length. "...Ewww! It tastes so weird!"

"Are you quitting? I can probably give you a break from the tickling..."

Anna shook her head. "I can do it." Taking a deep breath, Anna closed her eyes. Though John lacked lip-reading skills, Anna's silent words were easy enough to decipher as she mouthed them: One...two...three!

John's legs nearly buckled as Anna took the plunge. Her lips, cool and moist, contrasted the slick heat of her soft, wet mouth like black against white. She grimaced, taking him deep into her mouth, her eyes widening into bulbous pearls as John's cockhead met the back of her throat. Her tongue fluttered against his scrotum like a flag in the wind.

John sat back on his heels, spreading his knees and fully presenting his erection Anna. She met the challenge with enthusiasm, tightening her grip and sucking hard. Every now and then, she angled her eyes upward in a bashful bid for input, but John let his body language do all the talking.

The throbbing between Anna's legs had reached critical levels. She glanced up and saw John--stark, naked, his chiseled physique glistening with sweat--and nearly melted. His erection quaked and trembled in her mouth, depositing a steady stream of fluid onto her tongue. On the cusp of orgasm, Anna withdrew, examining her work. John's member glistened, fully saturated with saliva. "It's lubricated..."

John swooped on her like a hawk on its prey, grabbing her feet out from under her and working the knots free. Anna lay back on the bed and when the rope fell away, she spread her legs until her heels hung over the edges of the mattress.

Precum squirted from his cockhead as John climbed between her thighs and aimed his dick between her legs like an archer aiming at a bullseye. Dropping his hips, John pressed his cockhead against Anna's vaginal lips and pushed.

Relief flooded Anna's aching loins with such tenacity, she almost squealed in pain. Stars of every color danced in her vision and every nerve ending in her crotch exploded as though each was hooked to a car battery. Oblivious to Anna's state--and perhaps experiencing something similar--John fucked her. This was not the slow, prolonged thrusts depicted in movies. For the most part, John simply grabbed Anna's hair, devoured her mouth, and started throwing his hips into the air.

"Unnnh!" Anna squealed aloud, her eyes rolling back in her head. An orgasm came crashing across her, sweeping her up like a sailboat in a rogue wave. Pinned, she buckled and convulsed, squeaking and shrieking.

John clutched her head relentlessly, mashing his face against hers and sucking feverishly at her lips. His five o' clock shadow grated against her cheeks like sandpaper on velvet, and as he rested on his knees, the intruder was able to drive straight between her legs like a pile-driver.

His cock detonated, exploding like a bomb inside Anna's passage. He sucked on her face like a starving man, pounding between her legs with an almost mechanically-unrelenting vigor. The frame of the bed squealed and squeaked, threatening to collapse out from under them.

At long last, panting and gasping, John arched his back and drained the last few squirts of fluid into her. Exhaling deeply, John rolled off her.

Dazed, Anna looked at the clock. It read 11:28PM in fluorescent green digits. "Can I ask a favor?"

John's head swiveled to meet her eyes. "...What?"

"Can you sell someone else into slavery?"

John chuckled. "I suppose it would be unfair to kidnap you after tonight..."

"Besides," Anna piped up. "I have a cheerleading competition tomorrow. My team is counting on me."

Shrugging, John reached to the bedside table, retrieving the bottle of greenish liquid and its accompanying rag. He uncapped the bottle, doused the fabric, and slid over to Anna.

"Wait, what is that? Wha--Mmmph!"

A sharp chemical odor filled Anna's mouth and nostrils. Her eyes began to tear.

"Relax. Tomorrow morning, you'll wake up untied and alone." John punctuated the promise with a comforting smile.

Anna had little recourse. With her hands still tied behind her back, all she could do was lay there, breathing in the chemical. Her head began to swim and her muscles felt weak. John's breathing sounded more and more distant with every breath.

At long last, Anna gave in. She slumped against her captor's naked, muscled form and closed her eyes. Just before consciousness left her though, she could have sworn she heard him say something.

It sounded like: "...in my dungeon."

THE END

(PS - Opinions, reviews, and miscellaneous thoughts welcome! :) )

Sweet and sexy story. I liked it, the descriptions were all good, and had nice little touches of realism here and there that one doesn't typically see. The tickle-torture was an interesting touch, too.

The only thing I really found odd was how she so readily mentally accepted the idea she was going to be a slave without resisting, and asked to have sex. But, then again, I suppose that's the point of short-story porn~ xD

Good job!

Back
Top Bottom